Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,128 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

Exclusive Interview With The Best Student In Faculty Of MGT 2013/2014 RSUST - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Exclusive Interview With The Best Student In Faculty Of MGT 2013/2014 RSUST (410 Views)

Beautiful Nairalander Graduates As Best Student In OAUTHC School Of Nursing / Comfort Ekaette Inyang, BABCOCK Best Student: I Never Had A Boyfriend On Campus / Saidat Sanni Is LAUTECH Best Student With 4.88 Cgp(pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Exclusive Interview With The Best Student In Faculty Of MGT 2013/2014 RSUST by schoolannexblog: 9:27pm On Feb 25, 2015
It was an awesome experience during the interview session with Chinyere Joy, Onyinechi;the best student for the faculty of management science 2013/2014 academic session,who was also honored and encouraged by the Vice -chancellor with a laptop.Come along with us as she reveals her secret of s
INTERVIEWER: Did you expect to win the laptop for Faculty of Management Sciences?
JOY: Not really, I never even had it in mind, I just ensure everything i set to do,i give my best shot , I was surprised winning a Laptop as the best student 2013/2014 Faculty of Management Sciences.INTERVIEWER: How do you read?
JOY: l devote about 4-5hours everyday, I made it a habit to cover the courses learnt and lectures received daily, that’s the magic.INTERVIEWER: What do you think of this institution?
JOY: For me It is the best University in Nigeria, the Faculities, the conducive learning enviroment, the Lecturers are wonderful and the Vice Chancellor is incredible, I see the institution achieving,attaining greater height as well as taking its place among the top universities of repute.INTERVIEWER:How has winning the award affected you? Reply: Well I’m still me, I havn’t changed, though I noticed that some students have been trying to get close to me, not suprised.
What is your advice to other students? Reply: They must attend lectures, read, I mean making it a habit not

schoolannexblog.com

(1) (Reply)

Free Voip Implementation Class!!! / An Open Letter To Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola / Project Or Research Topic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.