Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,197 members, 7,818,656 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:57 PM

Making Money With A Free Blog- A Beginner's Guide - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Making Money With A Free Blog- A Beginner's Guide (659 Views)

PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide / Beginner's Guide To Forex Trading / Free Beginner Guide To Internet Riches (free) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Making Money With A Free Blog- A Beginner's Guide by netmoney(m): 12:29pm On Jan 09, 2009
Hello Fellow Nigerians!

I am here to introduce to you the first of its kind online - my free blog http://www.cashbanc. that guides you step by step on how to make money with free blogs.

I am Chinyeaka John Onam by name and I am the proud owner of the BANC GROUP OF FREE BLOGS.

So many have written one page articles on the topic but I have not found any single one of them enough to show me the way.So, I went searching and googling all the information online and the results of searches I made is the website I am offering you today and forever for free.

My goal with this website is to teach you how to make consistent $10000 yearly from a blogger.com (..com) or a website.

There on the website, I also would teach you how I am able to run a free forum on my .com free website coupled with the following:

What is a blog?
Why you should blog?
What Cash blogging is
How to set up a blog
How to design the blog
How to use blogger.com
How to use
Blog HTML and CSS basics
and so on.

My mission is to create free bloggers who make $10000 a year from blogging with free blogs and blogging tools.

Even though I am the first to attempt this,I know that I can do it.So why not join me as we make history and rise together to fame.

God bless Nigeria and the World.

(1) (Reply)

New To Global Stock Trading?, Read This / Buy Your Liberty Reserve At A Very Low Rate N139 Per Dollar / Feed Formulation Software For Animal Production

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.