Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,204 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:01 AM

Man Breaks Spinal Cord Fighting Over A Woman - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Breaks Spinal Cord Fighting Over A Woman (26166 Views)

Man Breaks His Son's Hand In Ibadan, Sets Him On Fire For Stealing (Pics, Video) / Man Breaks Police Inspector’s Jaw At Station / Hairdresser And Boyfriend Fighting Over Sex In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Breaks Spinal Cord Fighting Over A Woman by Edusouls(m): 7:14am On Feb 26, 2015
and you think the woman can walk away free, noo that's the mistake you women make, thinking that you can just do things and move on.. she will tormented through out her life by the agony and ill repercussions that will relentlessly follow her...
babyosisi:
A real man should be willing to die for the woman he loves
Akeem is now a paraplegic,Taiwo will end up in prison and the girl in question will now go into the loving arms of Emeka grin
Re: Man Breaks Spinal Cord Fighting Over A Woman by Nobody: 7:24am On Feb 26, 2015
Edusouls:
and you think the woman can walk away free, noo that's the mistake you women make, thinking that you can just do things and move on.. she will tormented through out her life by the agony and ill repercussions that will relentlessly follow her...

She will walk very freely and live her life
Did she send them to fight?
Two adults with thinking faculty
Re: Man Breaks Spinal Cord Fighting Over A Woman by Edusouls(m): 7:30am On Feb 26, 2015
men be pathetic to ur fellow man, and stop trading blames, most of you here may even do worse than fighting for the woman you love..these things are reflex actions that cant be controlled, they never knew this would end in such tragedy, as i warn men, there are many snake ladies that sneak around everywhere day, night, afternoon, evening, with just a simple mission,bite as many men as they can.. and their bites are very poisnous, lethal and leads to permanent disability or death...sorry my man, it is very unfortunate, but only God can salvage you and console your family from this misfortune...
Re: Man Breaks Spinal Cord Fighting Over A Woman by Edusouls(m): 7:36am On Feb 26, 2015
nooo my sister she can never, there are unfailable laws that guides this life, they are not made by me but by powers beyond this world. you can try by doing ur own evil and see for urself if you will live freely, do the experiment and tell us the results...
babyosisi:

She will walk very freely and live her life
Did she send them to fight?
Two adults with thinking faculty
Re: Man Breaks Spinal Cord Fighting Over A Woman by Tumm(m): 7:49am On Feb 26, 2015
Simitrendy:
U wan pickup all d girls u b HILUX

Na u be correct guy
Re: Man Breaks Spinal Cord Fighting Over A Woman by tobiadebolas(m): 7:51am On Feb 26, 2015
hahahahahahah...funny mehn
babyosisi:
Akeem is now a paraplegic,Taiwo will end up in prison and the girl in question will now go into the loving arms of Emeka grin
Re: Man Breaks Spinal Cord Fighting Over A Woman by tartar9(m): 7:52am On Feb 26, 2015
fighting over a woman he truly has no spine
Re: Man Breaks Spinal Cord Fighting Over A Woman by showafrica(m): 7:57am On Feb 26, 2015
biggmusty:
He fight for one babe nw e don lose all babes... wind of change dey blow bt sum bois no still won change.. wat a pity

The last thing i do is to fight for a woman, check the posts above you will see how happy the species called women are. Forget what they wrote but they rush comment bc they are happy on the inside. Na stup*d men dey fight for woman, i prefare to fall my hand in front of my babe than to engage in any fight she caused. I will only protect my wife and my wife alone.
Re: Man Breaks Spinal Cord Fighting Over A Woman by Nobody: 8:09am On Feb 26, 2015
GET AMAZING DISCOUNTS AND SWIFT DELIVERY WHEN YOU ORDER ITEMS ON JUMIA.COM [Pay on Delivery]...TO PLACE YOUR ORDERS CALL or WHATSAPP (08122204769)or E-MAIL me via (EONUEGBU1@GMAIL.COM).[/quote]
Re: Man Breaks Spinal Cord Fighting Over A Woman by madjune(m): 8:09am On Feb 26, 2015
babyosisi:

For this to come from a woman means we men have a real problem on our hands.

Its never truly easy not to fight for somebody you love.
Real love numbs the senses and makes one do crazy things.

The best advice for my fellow guys is-
In order not to fall like Akeem, don't ever believe in love again.

Love is a scam.

Love your hustle first and last.
Re: Man Breaks Spinal Cord Fighting Over A Woman by fyneboi79(m): 8:17am On Feb 26, 2015
babyosisi:
undecided I do not date yoruba girls....I will rather wait for Nneka.

Enjoying Claro still grin
Re: Man Breaks Spinal Cord Fighting Over A Woman by blackfase(m): 8:29am On Feb 26, 2015
....provided & on the condition he's certain the woman loves him back full cycle otherwise he's gonna die a miserable & meaningless death, just like you opined.
Eni ba tori ele kan ku, igba a gun ori e....(whoever dies for d sake of a woman should kno 200 of them will come tread over his grave)

babyosisi:
Re: Man Breaks Spinal Cord Fighting Over A Woman by badesco(m): 8:38am On Feb 26, 2015
The guy deserve what he got. This would serve as a lesson to would be like him.
Re: Man Breaks Spinal Cord Fighting Over A Woman by IYANGBALI: 8:39am On Feb 26, 2015
babyosisi:
why emeka?
Re: Man Breaks Spinal Cord Fighting Over A Woman by Sheikhhassan: 8:41am On Feb 26, 2015
Apcshits be like

See what GeJ caused.

I pity the guy sha.
He fought to fight no more
Re: Man Breaks Spinal Cord Fighting Over A Woman by jmoore(m): 8:45am On Feb 26, 2015
pbs4real:
even if she's ur wife. . .u be jackie chan?
grin I pass Jackie chan oh.
Re: Man Breaks Spinal Cord Fighting Over A Woman by Sheikhhassan: 8:45am On Feb 26, 2015
Edusouls:
men be pathetic to ur fellow man, and stop trading blames, most of you here may even do worse than fighting for the woman you love..these things are reflex actions that cant be controlled, they never knew this would end in such tragedy, as i warn men, there are many snake ladies that sneak around everywhere day, night, afternoon, evening, with just a simple mission,bite as many men as they can.. and their bites are very poisnous, lethal and leads to permanent disability or death...sorry my man, it is very unfortunate, but only God can salvage you and console your family from this misfortune...
Are u Akeem?
Why are u crying more than the bereaved?
Re: Man Breaks Spinal Cord Fighting Over A Woman by Nobody: 8:52am On Feb 26, 2015
When am not mad, me Asazel will fight because of pucci, wey.I no know how many people dey bala am, feel sorry for the guy tho.
Re: Man Breaks Spinal Cord Fighting Over A Woman by tomzman: 8:52am On Feb 26, 2015
Fighting over a woman is the most foolish thing a man can ever do.
Re: Man Breaks Spinal Cord Fighting Over A Woman by nwonufestus(m): 9:00am On Feb 26, 2015
grin
yoruba boiz always fighting bcus of woman since 18BC
Re: Man Breaks Spinal Cord Fighting Over A Woman by cutecanson(m): 9:10am On Feb 26, 2015
Story story....
Re: Man Breaks Spinal Cord Fighting Over A Woman by Olufemiolaolu(m): 9:14am On Feb 26, 2015
Sad story. Ladies arent worth fighting 4? without him now her pussy wont go on everlasting break. What a pathetic loser.
Re: Man Breaks Spinal Cord Fighting Over A Woman by Okeikpu(m): 9:29am On Feb 26, 2015
Dragonking:
No_woman_is_worth_fighting_for..especially_nigerian_ladies...
100% right...dat funky thing between their legs is the reason men die prematurely.... And they dont giv a 4uck abt that ⊙︿⊙

1 Like

Re: Man Breaks Spinal Cord Fighting Over A Woman by stankezzy: 9:33am On Feb 26, 2015
davidrgaffney:
Oh NOOOOO
this guy that is advertising er.ection drug is part of the problem, after taking this drug s men can do any thing to sleep with wemen
Re: Man Breaks Spinal Cord Fighting Over A Woman by Edusouls(m): 9:36am On Feb 26, 2015
because i have lots of human feelings, i know how this man feels now and how his world has changed for the worse till death, do you know what it means to break your spine? you will bed ridden for life, cos it has no cure, my brother mercy for fellow man...
Sheikhhassan:

Are u Akeem?
Why are u crying more than the bereaved?
Re: Man Breaks Spinal Cord Fighting Over A Woman by Okeikpu(m): 9:39am On Feb 26, 2015
It's noffing new ,that's part of the Yoruba culture....... (・∀・) the fear of pu.ssy is the beginning of wisdom (¬_¬)

1 Like

Re: Man Breaks Spinal Cord Fighting Over A Woman by Decryptor(m): 9:59am On Feb 26, 2015
babyosisi:

And these guys are probably Apc fanatics who go to social media shouting change and sai buhari. I love the part where the girl in question runs into the loving hands of Emeka grin #IgbosDon'tFightForWomen

1 Like

Re: Man Breaks Spinal Cord Fighting Over A Woman by Decryptor(m): 10:04am On Feb 26, 2015
showafrica:

The last thing i do is to fight for a woman, check the posts above you will see how happy the species called women are. Forget what they wrote but they rush comment bc they are happy on the inside. Na stup*d men dey fight for woman, i prefare to fall my hand in front of my babe than to engage in any fight she caused. I will only protect my wife and my wife alone.

You dey even talk wife...e get as wifey go take fvck up sef me go just bail out leave am unto OYO level! Consider a scenario where your wife is involved and you end up with a broken spinal cord...no more "shaging" for you. Another man go begin lash your wife while undrr your nose. Is that one not more painful?
Re: Man Breaks Spinal Cord Fighting Over A Woman by chanddys(m): 10:37am On Feb 26, 2015
babyosisi:

And Emeka won't know he is the custodian of a crash of 2 destinies...... C wet in Emeka go carry for I'm head.

Akeem would av had beta honor if he went to fight boko haram and get promoted plus pension.

It's all a sad story all around.

LESSON: no woman is worth the fight o!
Re: Man Breaks Spinal Cord Fighting Over A Woman by showafrica(m): 12:45pm On Feb 26, 2015
Decryptor:

You dey even talk wife...e get as wifey go take fvck up sef me go just bail out leave am unto OYO level! Consider a scenario where your wife is involved and you end up with a broken spinal cord...no more "shaging" for you. Another man go begin lash your wife while undrr your nose. Is that one not more painful?

Oboy na to commit sucide be that na...those things called woman is not worth fighting for jare
Re: Man Breaks Spinal Cord Fighting Over A Woman by zaxinorepb(m): 12:47pm On Feb 26, 2015
wen plenty fish dey river una dey fight fr one.....both of una lazy sef, she no go marry any of them sef... grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Police Arrest Constables Who Demanded Money From Dutch Rider In Oyo / 2 Dreaded Cultists Apprehended Over Victim’s Murder In Bayelsa. Photos / Man Who Killed A Farmer In Ekiti Sentenced To Death By Hanging

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.