Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,810 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

Man Breaks Spinal Cord Fighting Over A Woman - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Breaks Spinal Cord Fighting Over A Woman (26186 Views)

Man Breaks His Son's Hand In Ibadan, Sets Him On Fire For Stealing (Pics, Video) / Man Breaks Police Inspector’s Jaw At Station / Hairdresser And Boyfriend Fighting Over Sex In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

Re: Man Breaks Spinal Cord Fighting Over A Woman by ghostofsparta(m): 11:40pm On Feb 25, 2015
One of these interesting topics might fancy your interest

To understand how a child begotten through the mating of a husband and wife still manages to capture the resemblance of an outsider, click PARANORMAL or SCIENCE:MATERNAL IMPRINTING where a rational possibility is examined, following up on Nelly's 99.3 Nigeria Info Friday radio talk show 'Paranormal or Science'

Apart from religious reasons why do Nigerians pretend so much about sex, click Why Should We Avoid Premarital Sex? following up on MzMyColi poser on the burning question.

To get some clarity on the confusion as to why the deistic force of retribution and justice known as ṢANGÓ is generally misunderstood, click ṢANGÓ-ONE OF THE 401 MISPERCEIVED ÍRUNMO̩LẸ to read on how the misperception is rationalized.

To read about the new Intel's low-energy Core M processor, click PROCESSOR OF CONFUSION to read on how this relatively new chip oppresses some of its predecessors.

Who is to blame immediately a budding relationship start heading south? Find out by clicking THE RELATIONSHIP BLAME GAME: THE ABUSE, THE ABUSED & THE ABUSER to see if you agree or not with the arguments.
Re: Man Breaks Spinal Cord Fighting Over A Woman by Nobody: 11:40pm On Feb 25, 2015
babyosisi:
A real man should be willing to die for the woman he loves

Akeem is now a paraplegic,Taiwo will end up in prison and the girl in question will now go into the loving arms of Emeka grin

Emeka always wins, eh?

Re: Man Breaks Spinal Cord Fighting Over A Woman by UrennaNkoli(f): 11:40pm On Feb 25, 2015
Bad
Re: Man Breaks Spinal Cord Fighting Over A Woman by Nobody: 11:40pm On Feb 25, 2015
babyosisi:
A[s] real man should be willing to die for the woman he loves[/s]
Akeem is now a paraplegic,Taiwo will end up in prison and the girl in question will now go into the loving arms of Emeka grin

Not a naija girl.
neoapocalypse:

Say what ? you're kidding right ?

No I'm not

He broke his vertebral column not his spinal cord. The spinal cord was wounded and it is the soft tissue inside.

The world is watching.
Re: Man Breaks Spinal Cord Fighting Over A Woman by jacabi(m): 11:40pm On Feb 25, 2015
Chai, Akeem sorry o!
Re: Man Breaks Spinal Cord Fighting Over A Woman by Elevation(m): 11:41pm On Feb 25, 2015
LeJeun3:

Lolz...
Follower nice, how is bro Kyle Idleman n his family doing??
Re: Man Breaks Spinal Cord Fighting Over A Woman by OkikiOluwa1(m): 11:41pm On Feb 25, 2015
What a waste?
[c
Re: Man Breaks Spinal Cord Fighting Over A Woman by thaoriginator: 11:41pm On Feb 25, 2015
Gadem!

What a battybwoy him be! A what gon mek a bwoy fi break him back fi a poucy gyal?

Me nuh haf time fi nuh bwoy weh nuh fi control himself..

We get gyal anyweh we deh, ayah suh nice is wat dem poucy seh..
Dem sidung pon my c0cky every single day.. Me cyaan stand no battybwoy!
Re: Man Breaks Spinal Cord Fighting Over A Woman by ignis: 11:41pm On Feb 25, 2015
This is truly love. ...

Re: Man Breaks Spinal Cord Fighting Over A Woman by segzy17: 11:41pm On Feb 25, 2015
[color=#006600][/color] dat serve him right bcuz no sane man wi be fighting over woman
Re: Man Breaks Spinal Cord Fighting Over A Woman by Simitrendy: 11:41pm On Feb 25, 2015
Senseless people post senseless comments
Iamsynord:
I will post the most senseless comment on nairaland here ..But I be back soon
Re: Man Breaks Spinal Cord Fighting Over A Woman by Nobody: 11:42pm On Feb 25, 2015
I told Akeem his qonna die someday...

Thank God he dint die tho.......

Jex broke hiz spinal Cord!

Ok... Next
Re: Man Breaks Spinal Cord Fighting Over A Woman by chiboy11(m): 11:43pm On Feb 25, 2015
Lols
Simitrendy:
See what GEJ caused shocked
Re: Man Breaks Spinal Cord Fighting Over A Woman by jacabi(m): 11:43pm On Feb 25, 2015
OkikiOluwa1:
What a waste?
[color=#[color=#990000]Last Bullet
The man must be a Chelsea fan & a PDP me member.
Which of them?
Re: Man Breaks Spinal Cord Fighting Over A Woman by jmoore(m): 11:43pm On Feb 25, 2015
ignis:
This is truly love. ...
If I hear eh.
Na foolishness be that oh.
Re: Man Breaks Spinal Cord Fighting Over A Woman by jerrymej(m): 11:43pm On Feb 25, 2015
Let him go to church on Sunday to give the testimony!

If I hear.
Re: Man Breaks Spinal Cord Fighting Over A Woman by Elevation(m): 11:43pm On Feb 25, 2015
LeJeun3:

Lolz...
Wow nice signature, follower what about Brother Kyle Idleman ??
Re: Man Breaks Spinal Cord Fighting Over A Woman by Nobody: 11:44pm On Feb 25, 2015
Simitrendy:
Senseless people post senseless comments
you know this ...how ??
Re: Man Breaks Spinal Cord Fighting Over A Woman by Nobody: 11:45pm On Feb 25, 2015
babyosisi:

No I'm not

I think you took that Titanic movie way too serious , shiit! kill myself for a lady.

Re: Man Breaks Spinal Cord Fighting Over A Woman by Nobody: 11:45pm On Feb 25, 2015
ignis:
This is truly love. ...

Unequaled love
Re: Man Breaks Spinal Cord Fighting Over A Woman by clemz88(m): 11:47pm On Feb 25, 2015
Chai! *shaking my head* see how women can press men mumu botton atyms. Chai!men Turning into agwei since 12bc
Re: Man Breaks Spinal Cord Fighting Over A Woman by Rick9(m): 11:48pm On Feb 25, 2015
babyosisi:
Ahahahahahha that girl shall grin grin grin

Re: Man Breaks Spinal Cord Fighting Over A Woman by blackjack21(m): 11:48pm On Feb 25, 2015
dridowu:
A young man, Akeem Amoo has broken his spinal cord after he engaged Michael Taiwo in a fight over a woman.

The incident happened at about 7.40 p.m. recently at Omisesan junction, Alagbado area of Lagos State, western Nigeria, where the two men reside.

The 28-year-old Taiwo reportedly lifted Amoo up and hit him on the ground where stones were and he broke one of his legs and spinal cord.

He cannot walk again as doctors certified him unfit after the fight. He is now confined to a bed in an undisclosed hospital in Lagos.

P.M.NEWS learnt that Amoo and Taiwo had a disagreement over a woman which resulted in both of them fighting in public.

Following the development, the police arrested Taiwo for allegedly inflicting grievous injury on Amoo.

He was charged to Ojokoro Magistrates’ court where he pleaded not guilty and was granted bail by the presiding Magistrate, Mrs T. Akanni.

However, he was remanded in prison custody pending when he will perfect his bail conditions.

Taiwo, who was full of regrets, said he wants to settle the matter out of court and make peace with Amoo and his family.

The matter was adjourned till 9 March 2015.

http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2015/02/25/man-breaks-spinal-cord-fighting-over-a-woman/

Man Breaks Spinal Cord Fighting Over A Woman.

Grammatical error. Spinal cords can't break.

Next time it should be: Man break his spine.

Re: Man Breaks Spinal Cord Fighting Over A Woman by publicenemy(m): 11:48pm On Feb 25, 2015
Sharon6:
Yeye

lol.....i dey teeeeeellss you.
Re: Man Breaks Spinal Cord Fighting Over A Woman by Simitrendy: 11:48pm On Feb 25, 2015
Wait let me ask IFA
Iamsynord:

you know this ...how ??
Re: Man Breaks Spinal Cord Fighting Over A Woman by johnjon: 11:49pm On Feb 25, 2015
born by a woman
die for a woman

very touching
Re: Man Breaks Spinal Cord Fighting Over A Woman by octopusfreaky(f): 11:49pm On Feb 25, 2015
men shaaaaaaaaaaaaa,,,,,,wish his spinal cord speedy re-arrangement ,flexibility and back in good shape embarassed embarassed
Re: Man Breaks Spinal Cord Fighting Over A Woman by dre11(m): 11:51pm On Feb 25, 2015
Am sure the woman is not one if their wife....
Re: Man Breaks Spinal Cord Fighting Over A Woman by clemz88(m): 11:52pm On Feb 25, 2015
thaoriginator:
Gadem!

What a battybwoy him be! A what gon mek a bwoy fi break him back fi a poucy gyal?

Me nuh haf time fi nuh bwoy weh nuh fi control himself..

We get gyal anyweh we deh, ayah suh nice is wat dem poucy seh..
Dem sidung pon my c0cky every single day.. Me cyaan stand no battybwoy!
too much weed. Chai!some plis bring rope lemmy tie him before he runs outa control
Re: Man Breaks Spinal Cord Fighting Over A Woman by talktimi(m): 11:55pm On Feb 25, 2015
babyosisi:
if no be say........ Never mind

Dismissed Soldier, 16 Others Paraded For Robbery, Rape (photo) / Kuje Prison Escapee, Abubakar Mohammed Sadiq, Arrested In Kano (Photos) / Mentally Unstable Man Kills His Father In Imo State