Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,724 members, 7,824,054 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

Mother Hold Daughter Down So Boyfriend Can R*pe Her - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mother Hold Daughter Down So Boyfriend Can R*pe Her (1665 Views)

Married Mother Of 8 Dies From Abortion Complications, Boyfriend Impregnated Her / I Can’t Hold Back Sexual Urge Towards My Daughter – Widower Cries Out / I Caught My Wife Eating Tantalizer Food With Her Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mother Hold Daughter Down So Boyfriend Can R*pe Her by Haywhymido(m): 10:33pm On Feb 25, 2015
A mother held her daughter down so her boyfriend,
Alberto Hernandez could comfortably ra.pe her
severally without hindrance or resistance. This
sickening act happened on many occasions before the
girl managed to escape one day and ran to neighbors
for help. The neighbour’s heard the girl’s ordeal and informed
the police. The victim’s mother and her boyfriend
Alberto Hernandez were arrested on Monday, February
9 and arraigned before court. The court heard that the
woman allegedly slapped the girl each time she made
tries to resist Hernandez or remove his pe nis from her small va gina. The woman pleaded guilty
to the charges brought
against her in the court,
the Judge admitted the
woman on a bail of
$1Million. Hernandez is being held on bail of $2
million, while authorities
returned the girl to her
biological father.

Re: Mother Hold Daughter Down So Boyfriend Can R*pe Her by Haywhymido(m): 10:37pm On Feb 25, 2015
strange but true, really a sickening incident
Re: Mother Hold Daughter Down So Boyfriend Can R*pe Her by bennygreat1(m): 10:40pm On Feb 25, 2015
What a World we live in....
Re: Mother Hold Daughter Down So Boyfriend Can R*pe Her by delishpot: 10:49pm On Feb 25, 2015
God punish satan shocked shocked
Re: Mother Hold Daughter Down So Boyfriend Can R*pe Her by eddysernal(m): 10:59pm On Feb 25, 2015
everywhere now rape is trending we need to do sumtyn abt dis seriously...ionno what but sumtyn has to b done mayb death sentence will make the perpertuators tink twice
Re: Mother Hold Daughter Down So Boyfriend Can R*pe Her by kestolove95(m): 11:01pm On Feb 25, 2015
I dey cum date ur dota to..
Re: Mother Hold Daughter Down So Boyfriend Can R*pe Her by ArchEnemy(m): 11:01pm On Feb 25, 2015
While some of us are telling stories of how wonderful our mothers are, some other mothers are displaying a high cadre of irresponsibility.
Is she truely her own very daughter?
Re: Mother Hold Daughter Down So Boyfriend Can R*pe Her by Dyt(f): 11:05pm On Feb 25, 2015
Only in obodo oyinbo

1 Like

Re: Mother Hold Daughter Down So Boyfriend Can R*pe Her by cococandy(f): 12:12am On Feb 26, 2015
Tufia

1 Like

Re: Mother Hold Daughter Down So Boyfriend Can R*pe Her by jerflakes(m): 8:41am On Feb 26, 2015
delishpot:
God punish satan shocked shocked

Forget that talk.

If na so e dey be, God for don punish satan since.

In fact, God for don destroy am sef.
Re: Mother Hold Daughter Down So Boyfriend Can R*pe Her by delishpot: 8:47am On Feb 26, 2015
jerflakes:

Forget that talk.

If na so e dey be, God for don punish satan since.

In fact, God for don destroy am sef.

Na exclamation. Oga no tear ya pant yet.
When time reach, God go punish satan. Nor be me dey in charge of that one.
Re: Mother Hold Daughter Down So Boyfriend Can R*pe Her by jerflakes(m): 8:51am On Feb 26, 2015
delishpot:

Na exclamation. Oga no tear ya pant yet.
When time reach, God go punish satan. Nor be me dey in charge of that one.

I no dey tear my pant o.

I don too wait for the elimination of satan, sotay I gon give up.

You remember say satan dey exist since the days of Adam an Eve?

God no go destroy am.
Re: Mother Hold Daughter Down So Boyfriend Can R*pe Her by SAMBARRY: 11:27am On Feb 26, 2015
Hiaannn there's no need. If I was the judge I'll say they should just fling the she animal into a cell full of male criminals/convicts who have not had sek in the last 10 years to gang r@pe her to death and the he animal should be electrocuted to death naked and then their corpses should be burnt to death in the presence of their families.

Some human beings are worse than beasts undecided unbelievable
Re: Mother Hold Daughter Down So Boyfriend Can R*pe Her by SAMBARRY: 11:29am On Feb 26, 2015
kestolove95:
I dey cum date ur dota to..
rapeest alert undecided

sicko

why don't you try it with your dad first undecided
Re: Mother Hold Daughter Down So Boyfriend Can R*pe Her by 5minsmadness: 11:36am On Feb 26, 2015
Only in obodoyibo can u find sick stuff like this. But am sure it will soon reach here. Its all part of civilization, after all.
Re: Mother Hold Daughter Down So Boyfriend Can R*pe Her by delishpot: 1:12pm On Feb 26, 2015
jerflakes:

I no dey tear my pant o.

I don too wait for the elimination of satan, sotay I gon give up.

You remember say satan dey exist since the days of Adam an Eve?

God no go destroy am.

grin grin grin. Shift make I sidon with you dey wait............pop corn?
Re: Mother Hold Daughter Down So Boyfriend Can R*pe Her by jerflakes(m): 1:13pm On Feb 26, 2015
delishpot:

grin grin grin. Shift make I sidon with you dey wait............pop corn?

grin

grin grin
Re: Mother Hold Daughter Down So Boyfriend Can R*pe Her by jayne8585yahoo(f): 2:08pm On Feb 26, 2015
Dyt:
Only in obodo oyinbo

It can happen anywhere
women are their worse enemy
Tua! tua! Tufiakwa!

(1) (Reply)

My Friend Is Desperate,willing To Die To Save Her Marriage,pls Help! / My Divorce Story:i Gave Him Everything Just To Make Our Marriage Work!. / Behaviour Of Men During A Fight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.