Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,257 members, 7,826,011 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:16 AM

Premiership Highest Goal Scorer (who)? - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Premiership Highest Goal Scorer (who)? (44916 Views)

Poll: Who will win the Premiership Golden Ball

Didier Drogba: 4% (1 vote)
Cristiano Ronaldo: 61% (13 votes)
Emmanuel Adebayor: 19% (4 votes)
Fernando Torres: 4% (1 vote)
Yakubu: 0% (0 votes)
Robbie Keane: 0% (0 votes)
Benjani: 0% (0 votes)
Berbatov: 4% (1 vote)
Anelka: 4% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

Swansea's Michu Is Epl 2012/2013 First Goal Scorer! / Chelsea Beaten! Rooney Highest Goal Scorer In Epl / FG Bans DSTV From Airing English Premiership (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Premiership Highest Goal Scorer (who)? by amodu(m): 11:49am On Aug 29, 2006
With the good performance from our own Papilo, and we are still having top Nigerian strikers like Martins & Yakubu.

There are also some other players like Henry, Drogba, Shevchenko, Saha, Rooney and Bobby Zamora of Westham United who is currently on top with four goal and Papilo.

So your prediction will be needed and any player that you feel like that can be in the list that i haven't mentioned above, lets know them.

Will it be any of our strikers?

Re: Premiership Highest Goal Scorer (who)? by amodu(m): 12:03pm On Aug 29, 2006
Here is the rest of the pics of the players

Re: Premiership Highest Goal Scorer (who)? by Akolawole(m): 12:12pm On Aug 29, 2006
Good one Amodu.

To the contributors: I do hope Members will not turn this to another Hot and useless thread, i mean United/Arsenal/Chelsea wahala.

I will make my contribution later.
Re: Premiership Highest Goal Scorer (who)? by nightrider: 12:23pm On Aug 29, 2006
we all know who it will be.

He might not have scored yet, but we all know that once he nets his first goal , it's VA VA VOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM till the end of the season.

we know who he is, he is the one to be feared. he might not have scored in two games.

But the Return of the King is Inevitable.
Re: Premiership Highest Goal Scorer (who)? by kitaun(m): 6:40pm On Aug 29, 2006
Who else ?

The Goalsfather himself!

That is why they all deserted this thread, they know its no one except him, even Sheva, Zamora and Kanu can't stop him, can they? grin
Re: Premiership Highest Goal Scorer (who)? by Akolawole(m): 2:14am On Aug 30, 2006
kitaun:

Who else ?

The Goalsfather himself!

That is why they all deserted this thread, they know its no one except him, even Sheva, Zamora and Kanu can't stop him, can they? grin

Noted.
Re: Premiership Highest Goal Scorer (who)? by rikkyjen(m): 7:24am On Aug 30, 2006
Akolawole:

Noted.

Kola, Walahi, you are funny!!! cheesy cheesy
Re: Premiership Highest Goal Scorer (who)? by Akolawole(m): 11:30am On Aug 30, 2006
rikkyjen:

Kola, Walahi, you are funny!!! cheesy cheesy

Wetin you want make i say?

I am just marking it against May for reference purposes.
Re: Premiership Highest Goal Scorer (who)? by Priscila(f): 4:09pm On Aug 30, 2006
Am not being sentimental, but I was really prepared to give Igwe( henry now) the golden boot but wait, I can feel it in the gut Saha, Rooney,scheva plus all those Drogba I mean Africa's striking powers including Kanu would like to be heard on that list too.
I had based it on the thought that Nistelrooy is no longer in England .
Henry or van Persie have to do something before that thing goes to other teams.
I even saw John Terry score so also serious.
Re: Premiership Highest Goal Scorer (who)? by kitaun(m): 8:26pm On Aug 30, 2006
@Akola

Whether you write it on the wall of your house as noting it I just can't care cos Igwe will still emerge top scorer grin grin
Re: Premiership Highest Goal Scorer (who)? by Akolawole(m): 12:59am On Aug 31, 2006
kitaun:

@Akola

Whether you write it on the wall of your house as noting it I just can't care because Igwe will still emerge top scorer grin grin

Noted Again!!
Re: Premiership Highest Goal Scorer (who)? by amodu(m): 1:37am On Sep 03, 2006
sorry for being awayso long
Re: Premiership Highest Goal Scorer (who)? by kitaun(m): 9:24pm On Sep 03, 2006
Nobody missed you tongue tongue grin
Re: Premiership Highest Goal Scorer (who)? by sil(m): 10:45am On Sep 04, 2006
The Father of premiership league, the king that won for the last 3 sessions will still win again nd again. Don't be scared.

Re: Premiership Highest Goal Scorer (who)? by sil(m): 11:02am On Sep 04, 2006
Akolawole:

Good one Amodu.

To the contributors: I do hope Members will not turn this to another Hot and useless thread, i mean United/Arsenal/Chelsea wahala.

HAHAHA  AYA, YAAAAAAAAAA

@ Akolawole
    You better find one club so that when it all starts for real you will have a home, but for me!!!
    Tell you later
                     sorry but its the FATHER, MAZI, THE IGWE

Re: Premiership Highest Goal Scorer (who)? by Jackal(m): 12:17pm On Sep 04, 2006
Premiership's golden boot?

Wayne Rooney
Bobby Zamora
Carlos Tevez
Drogba
Yakubu Aiyegbeni
Craig Bellamy
Louis Saha
Obafemi Martins
Van Persie
Kanu Nwankwo
Re: Premiership Highest Goal Scorer (who)? by Grizzly(m): 4:13pm On Sep 04, 2006
We all know he hasnt hit full form yet,
but since i love him so much, i tip him to shine,
Re: Premiership Highest Goal Scorer (who)? by kitaun(m): 9:04pm On Sep 04, 2006
Dreaming is no crime grin cheesy
Re: Premiership Highest Goal Scorer (who)? by Priscila(f): 1:10pm On Sep 05, 2006
Jackal
Your list was almost accurate. delete one i dont know who insert Igwe henry.
Re: Premiership Highest Goal Scorer (who)? by amodu(m): 1:27pm On Sep 05, 2006
@ Kitaun that doesnt bother me

how can an Arsenal fans miss me?
Re: Premiership Highest Goal Scorer (who)? by Priscila(f): 4:11pm On Sep 05, 2006
amodu
If I say I did miss you? of course I missed you, welcome man!
highest scorer who? if not the obvious himself
Re: Premiership Highest Goal Scorer (who)? by zicobaba(m): 4:15pm On Sep 05, 2006
Amodu, nice topic. Once he get a goal he will be on the march to the top again. I mean (Igwe), Henry,
Re: Premiership Highest Goal Scorer (who)? by Priscila(f): 4:32pm On Sep 05, 2006
henry will score 3 hatricks just in one game and he will shine again. message to those writing him off like jackal and co.
Re: Premiership Highest Goal Scorer (who)? by kitaun(m): 8:48pm On Sep 05, 2006
Jackal knows the obvious that the[b] King[/b] himself is bidding his time to start banging in the goals cool
Re: Premiership Highest Goal Scorer (who)? by SirKay3(m): 8:58pm On Sep 05, 2006
My heart says HENRY. Not because I'm a GUNNER please
Re: Premiership Highest Goal Scorer (who)? by amodu(m): 10:53am On Sep 06, 2006
I know that all you Gunners will say Igwe, has he played this season at all?

Priscilia thanks jare.
Re: Premiership Highest Goal Scorer (who)? by Jackal(m): 12:58pm On Sep 06, 2006
@ Priscilla,
Henry will not win the golden boot this season.
There are now more quality strikers in the EPL and i believe Henry will now face stiff competition.
Sheva, Zamora, Tevez, Andy Johnson, Rooney, Saha and our very own Papillo are the favourites.
Henry will not score more than 14 goals this season-u want to bet?
Re: Premiership Highest Goal Scorer (who)? by amodu(m): 1:38pm On Sep 06, 2006
Priscilia am still waiting for you to answer my question.
Re: Premiership Highest Goal Scorer (who)? by Priscila(f): 4:15pm On Sep 06, 2006
amodu!
spare me interrogations but have the myth henry is England's diamond Igwe. whassup now?Biko! not at this trying period when am fasting for my beloved guns.

and you Jackal!
I've  no reason to believe in prophets of doom wherever Arsenal is involved. Which quality are you talking about?then qualitatively, Igwe is the topping cream.Dont forget too soon man
I kind of agree those players mentioned are serious but it pains me to write my man off at this stage just after few games.
by the way
Where is your twin hucarson? tell him we miss him badly and I dedicate my undying favourite song by ne.yo to him" am so sick of love songs".
Am reaserving my energy for Arsenal/Man U/chelsea matches.
Re: Premiership Highest Goal Scorer (who)? by kitaun(m): 5:24pm On Sep 06, 2006
@Jackal

You make me laugh at your list, your considering Van Persie, Obafemi, Kanu, Aiyegbeni for golden boot, na wah o ! how many of them in your list have previously scored over 25 goals in the various leagues they were or EPL or even their clubs for those playing in EPL before, So you mean Saha that will still go on Injury sabbatical is a serious contender for G.boot shocked

So where do you place the likes of Bobby Zamora, Andy Johnson and Darren Bent?
Even Lampard will score more goals than Sheva not because he is not good enough but just because of the gaffer"s style cool

More over Henry will still lead the pack with a difference of like 5 goals between him and the nearest person to him, please Akola quote me once again on this grin grin
Re: Premiership Highest Goal Scorer (who)? by amodu(m): 8:53pm On Sep 09, 2006
I believe that Henry won't, not that am a Chelsea man that is why am saying this but is the truth.
Re: Premiership Highest Goal Scorer (who)? by Priscila(f): 11:48am On Sep 10, 2006
am starting to fear that Andy jonson of Everton.
the guy really disgraced Liverpool.
Igwe Henry! wahassssssssssup my man?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Chelsea Vs Tottenham Hotspur (2 - 1) On 26th November 2016 / Chelsea Vs Swansea (2 - 2) On 8th August 2015 / Barcelona Vs Real Madrid: El Clasico (1 - 1) On 3rd December 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.