Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,255 members, 7,811,713 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:50 PM

Coolfm OAP Freeze And Majid Michel Are Brothers? See What Freeze Is Claiming - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Coolfm OAP Freeze And Majid Michel Are Brothers? See What Freeze Is Claiming (3079 Views)

Freeze Gets Back His Job As CoolFM OAP / Amin Moussalli Who Sacked Freeze As CoolFM OAP & Why (photos) / Ramsey Nouah And Majid Michel Spotted "Fighting" Each Other In London...photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Coolfm OAP Freeze And Majid Michel Are Brothers? See What Freeze Is Claiming by prettyprettywow: 3:53am On Feb 26, 2015
According to Freeze, Ghanian actor, Majid Michel is his younger brother. He said they are from the same father but different mothers, and had agreed not to reveal their blood ties so it won't affect their individual brands.

Don't know if its true. or if Freeze is just messing with us, but many of his fans think he is just kidding.

However, Freeze insisted that they are brothers.

http://chynaduru..com/2015/02/coolfm-oap-freeze-and-majid-michel-are.html

Re: Coolfm OAP Freeze And Majid Michel Are Brothers? See What Freeze Is Claiming by naijaboiy: 3:58am On Feb 26, 2015
Cool to know undecided
Re: Coolfm OAP Freeze And Majid Michel Are Brothers? See What Freeze Is Claiming by Airforce1(m): 4:05am On Feb 26, 2015
OK say "hi" to your sisters for me

Smiles and walks out of thread
Re: Coolfm OAP Freeze And Majid Michel Are Brothers? See What Freeze Is Claiming by nickusoro(m): 5:32am On Feb 26, 2015
This is unnecessary and uncalled for. They're brothers, so what? Who's disputing that fact? In fact, with the way he's pushing the whole thing, I'm beginning to be doubtful. Yeah, I have reason to now but it's none of my concern. Grow Up, man!

#QuoteMeIfYouWanna
Re: Coolfm OAP Freeze And Majid Michel Are Brothers? See What Freeze Is Claiming by alberto2k(m): 5:53am On Feb 26, 2015
Airforce1:
OK say "hi" to your sisters for me

Smiles and walks out of thread

Bros... Na when the album go drop na? grin
Re: Coolfm OAP Freeze And Majid Michel Are Brothers? See What Freeze Is Claiming by icebebe(f): 5:57am On Feb 26, 2015
Possibly he's majid's father
Re: Coolfm OAP Freeze And Majid Michel Are Brothers? See What Freeze Is Claiming by slimyem: 6:15am On Feb 26, 2015
Who cares?
Re: Coolfm OAP Freeze And Majid Michel Are Brothers? See What Freeze Is Claiming by djeezy(m): 6:18am On Feb 26, 2015
Smh.
Re: Coolfm OAP Freeze And Majid Michel Are Brothers? See What Freeze Is Claiming by Godmother(f): 6:31am On Feb 26, 2015
If its true wonder why they chose to hide it before in the first place.
Re: Coolfm OAP Freeze And Majid Michel Are Brothers? See What Freeze Is Claiming by Haywhymido(m): 7:43am On Feb 26, 2015
good to knw
Re: Coolfm OAP Freeze And Majid Michel Are Brothers? See What Freeze Is Claiming by benosky(m): 8:41am On Feb 26, 2015
freeze too dey lie lie

Re: Coolfm OAP Freeze And Majid Michel Are Brothers? See What Freeze Is Claiming by DonaldGenes(m): 8:45am On Feb 26, 2015
[quote author=alberto2k post=31091866]

Bros... Na when the album go drop na? grin[/quote

2070]
Re: Coolfm OAP Freeze And Majid Michel Are Brothers? See What Freeze Is Claiming by Krasid(m): 9:59am On Feb 26, 2015
Famzing on a whole new level.
Re: Coolfm OAP Freeze And Majid Michel Are Brothers? See What Freeze Is Claiming by Nobody: 10:11am On Feb 26, 2015
I was here ... just incase!
Re: Coolfm OAP Freeze And Majid Michel Are Brothers? See What Freeze Is Claiming by nickz(m): 11:03am On Feb 26, 2015
alberto2k:

Bros... Na when the album go drop na? grin
grin album wey i don dey wait for;for over 2 yearsgrin
you go old

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Yoruba Movie Stars Who Have Made The Religious Pilgrimage To Mecca / Lagos Big Girls Flaunt Endowments In Lavish Weekend Party Only Big Booobs Allow / #bbnaija: Why I Won’t Reconcile With My Boyfriend, Collins - Nina Boasts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.