Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,869 members, 7,828,096 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

#bbnaija: Why I Won’t Reconcile With My Boyfriend, Collins - Nina Boasts - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #bbnaija: Why I Won’t Reconcile With My Boyfriend, Collins - Nina Boasts (3086 Views)

Mr Ibu And Daughter Reconcile With Wife (Video) / Photo Of BBNaija's Nina's Boyfriend, Collins Revealed. Nigerians React / Bbnaija: Nina’s Ex-boyfriend, Collins Laments Over Impostor Accounts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#bbnaija: Why I Won’t Reconcile With My Boyfriend, Collins - Nina Boasts by Naijaslog: 12:29pm On Apr 27, 2018
It seems former Big Brother Naija housemate, Nina has made up her mind to continue with Miracle at the expense of her boyfriend, Collins who resides in the South-eastern part of Nigeria.

During her interview on Beat FM Lagos with celebrity OAP, Toolz, Nina ruled out the chances of her re-uniting with Collins despite pledging allegiance to him severally even in the heat of her romance with Miracle.

"I don't think I want to talk to him for now. I don't need negative vibes for now.

"Right now, I don't think there is any hope of reconciling with him (Collins). I dont know why. Even if he reconciles with me now....who knows...it's not from his heart and I don't want to take chances," she told the interviewer.

Collins has been mute since the drama of the Big Brother Naija romance intensified.

Watch video at: https://www.naijaslog.com/2018/04/bbnaija-why-i-wont-reconcile-with-my.html

Re: #bbnaija: Why I Won’t Reconcile With My Boyfriend, Collins - Nina Boasts by ikbnice(m): 12:45pm On Apr 27, 2018
Hear talk

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: Why I Won’t Reconcile With My Boyfriend, Collins - Nina Boasts by timwudz(m): 1:01pm On Apr 27, 2018
Anything for the money

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: Why I Won’t Reconcile With My Boyfriend, Collins - Nina Boasts by lenghtinny(m): 1:59pm On Apr 27, 2018
I don't blame her angry

Who wouldn't pick money over love in this century cheesy...

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: Why I Won’t Reconcile With My Boyfriend, Collins - Nina Boasts by paprika212(f): 2:44pm On Apr 27, 2018
madam go and sit down Collins have dumbed u, which man will be happy that his babe allowed another man shine en Congo for 3months on live TV for that matter, I pray all this slay queens doesn't collect your 45millon boo from you,
#sounding as if she was the one that dumbed collins#
if miracle did not win u would have loosed both
Re: #bbnaija: Why I Won’t Reconcile With My Boyfriend, Collins - Nina Boasts by paparazzi1987(m): 3:44pm On Apr 27, 2018
omo Igbo and money... They can disown there Ancestors for $1 grin

6 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: Why I Won’t Reconcile With My Boyfriend, Collins - Nina Boasts by seedgreen(m): 3:44pm On Apr 27, 2018
She's on the path of destroying her life. She will eventually loose from both ends. I don't see miracle sticking with her. Gooosh. Some ladies ca n be this predictable.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: #bbnaija: Why I Won’t Reconcile With My Boyfriend, Collins - Nina Boasts by Onyinye15(f): 3:49pm On Apr 27, 2018
Indecision dey worry Nina undecided
Re: #bbnaija: Why I Won’t Reconcile With My Boyfriend, Collins - Nina Boasts by ClintonEmex: 3:50pm On Apr 27, 2018
In her mind, levels done change.
Re: #bbnaija: Why I Won’t Reconcile With My Boyfriend, Collins - Nina Boasts by roland2rule(m): 3:52pm On Apr 27, 2018
Take heart Collins, thank God dat this happened early so u can plan your life again ...Never trust them, they are jigolos
Re: #bbnaija: Why I Won’t Reconcile With My Boyfriend, Collins - Nina Boasts by DLuciano: 4:15pm On Apr 27, 2018
paprika212:
madam go and sit down Collins have [b]dumbed [/b]u, which man will be happy that his babe allowed another man shine en Congo for 3months on live TV for that matter, I pray all this slay queens doesn't collect your 45millon boo from you,
#sounding as if she was the one that [b]dumbed [/b]collins#
if miracle did not win u would have loosed both
Nor vex o, substitute "dumbed" with "dumped" to give better understanding!
Re: #bbnaija: Why I Won’t Reconcile With My Boyfriend, Collins - Nina Boasts by nazablossom(f): 4:40pm On Apr 27, 2018
It's better they move on with their lives.
Re: #bbnaija: Why I Won’t Reconcile With My Boyfriend, Collins - Nina Boasts by YumMinaYum(f): 4:55pm On Apr 27, 2018
seedgreen:
She's on the path of destroying her life. She will eventually loose from both ends. I don't see miracle sticking with her. Gooosh. Some ladies ca n be this predictable.

Path of destroying her life because of guys? Y'all attach so much importance to relationships and marriage... Smh grin cheesy grin
Re: #bbnaija: Why I Won’t Reconcile With My Boyfriend, Collins - Nina Boasts by DCONE1(m): 5:50pm On Apr 27, 2018
YumMinaYum:

Path of destroying her life because of guys? Y'all attach so much importance to relationships and marriage... Smh grin cheesy grin
may your man never attach so much importance to your relationship and marriage. Amen
Re: #bbnaija: Why I Won’t Reconcile With My Boyfriend, Collins - Nina Boasts by YumMinaYum(f): 5:56pm On Apr 27, 2018
DCONE1:
may your man never attach so much importance to your relationship and marriage. Amen

Hehehehe... My life isn't about one man or some beautiful bondage called marriage. Take your prayer point to the wannabe Mrs. grin grin
Re: #bbnaija: Why I Won’t Reconcile With My Boyfriend, Collins - Nina Boasts by Larrey(f): 6:19pm On Apr 27, 2018
At her age(21)she knows about sex and have doing that even on TV but she doesn't know closet and all that but people are celebrating her (rubbish),evening endorsing her while people that her more intelligent than her are there. Well, maybe it's grace sa. Good luck to her
Re: #bbnaija: Why I Won’t Reconcile With My Boyfriend, Collins - Nina Boasts by nelsonebby(m): 6:50pm On Apr 27, 2018
ikbnice:
Hear talk
money talks
Re: #bbnaija: Why I Won’t Reconcile With My Boyfriend, Collins - Nina Boasts by nelsonebby(m): 6:51pm On Apr 27, 2018
If you no get money _______
Re: #bbnaija: Why I Won’t Reconcile With My Boyfriend, Collins - Nina Boasts by Deji63: 7:28pm On Apr 27, 2018
She claims she doesn't like people hurting her because according to her Alex hurt her by gossiping about her. Did Miracle also not gossip about her? Stvpid hoe. Did she also not hurt Collins who she said encouraged her to go for the show. I pray Miracle dumps her cheap ass. Who go marry olosho wey dem drill on international screen?
Re: #bbnaija: Why I Won’t Reconcile With My Boyfriend, Collins - Nina Boasts by Chinyereofoegbu(m): 7:38pm On Apr 27, 2018
It is glaring she can't last with Miracle, the guy use her calm down for house
����
Re: #bbnaija: Why I Won’t Reconcile With My Boyfriend, Collins - Nina Boasts by rex444(m): 7:58pm On Apr 27, 2018
Confused mind
Re: #bbnaija: Why I Won’t Reconcile With My Boyfriend, Collins - Nina Boasts by Khd95(m): 8:37pm On Apr 27, 2018
Gold digging hoe, u don't want to talk to him now cos 24 mulla is now blowing soft whistle in ur ears....

This are the kinds of girls our mama warned us about...
Re: #bbnaija: Why I Won’t Reconcile With My Boyfriend, Collins - Nina Boasts by Guidette(f): 9:28pm On Apr 27, 2018
Please can someone confirm if these tweets are really from Collins or an impostor..... Thanks.

Re: #bbnaija: Why I Won’t Reconcile With My Boyfriend, Collins - Nina Boasts by seedgreen(m): 10:13pm On Apr 27, 2018
YumMinaYum:

no my dear.....not just because of the guy or relationship.......but because of the honour, the prestige, her values, her trust system......

To be honest with you......she's short sighted......taking a permanent stands over a temporal circumstance. What she thinks she has with miracle is a mirrage......she will be awaken to the reality on the bad side.
Re: #bbnaija: Why I Won’t Reconcile With My Boyfriend, Collins - Nina Boasts by rosalieene(f): 10:32pm On Apr 27, 2018
I can just imagine the way she made the statements grin
Re: #bbnaija: Why I Won’t Reconcile With My Boyfriend, Collins - Nina Boasts by seedgreen(m): 11:00pm On Apr 27, 2018
rosalieene:
I can just imagine the way she made the statements grin
abi......good riddance
Re: #bbnaija: Why I Won’t Reconcile With My Boyfriend, Collins - Nina Boasts by pawshjai(f): 11:33pm On Apr 27, 2018
Larrey:
At her age(21)she knows about sex and have doing that even on TV but she doesn't know closet and all that but people are celebrating her (rubbish),evening endorsing her while people that her more intelligent than her are there. Well, maybe it's grace sa. Good luck to her
wait she's jes 21?....ahhhh forgerrit... shes is nt matured in her tinkn at all...her tym neva reach...
Re: #bbnaija: Why I Won’t Reconcile With My Boyfriend, Collins - Nina Boasts by Mzdivacious(f): 9:55am On Apr 28, 2018
This nina can be stupid sha chai I hate when people call girls olosho she s one confam olosho undecidedsomeone will now coman say girls aren’t scum shocked
Re: #bbnaija: Why I Won’t Reconcile With My Boyfriend, Collins - Nina Boasts by DCONE1(m): 2:15pm On Apr 28, 2018
YumMinaYum:

Hehehehe... My life isn't about one man or some beautiful bondage called marriage. Take your prayer point to the wannabe Mrs. grin grin
fine....beautiful.... suit yourself I hope your decisions guide you well.since you are wiser than everybody else.

(1) (Reply)

Gbenga Akintunde Dies Of Malaria Fever (Photo) / 10 Differences Between Wizkid And Davido / Osita Iheme AKA Paw Paw Having Fun At His Home Town

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.