Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,176 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:58 AM

Nigerian Railway Corporation Job Vacancies - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Railway Corporation Job Vacancies (65308 Views)

Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? / Nigerian Railway Email Inbox Is Filled Up / Nigerian Railway Corporation Is Recruiting For 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation Job Vacancies by Nobody: 6:32pm On Feb 27, 2015
joshuajunior:
dont really know. I reside in umuahia. Do they have office @tower?
I dont know ooh. Pls if u findout inbox me. (07035498780)
Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation Job Vacancies by okeyngene: 6:38pm On Feb 27, 2015
grin
olamilekside2:
Just back from Railway corporation office now, It is not true, i was told last recruitment was 2013. Guy na 2013 advert u saw
grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation Job Vacancies by DuchessLily(f): 7:46pm On Feb 27, 2015
joeyekembele:

Before you apply, you must make sure that you are not a supporter of APC which is trying to take us back to the 80s. The vacancies are for the supporters of transformation agenda as the job is meant to transform nigerians. Buhari and his supporters are planning to establish a cattle rearing company in Daura when he returns to his villa after 28 March. So, if you are one of them, that is the right job for you.
hahahaha....don't worry, we r in d same ship
Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation Job Vacancies by xpac01(m): 8:12pm On Feb 27, 2015
olamilekside2:
Just back from Railway corporation office now, It is not true, i was told last recruitment was 2013. Guy na 2013 advert u saw
Look the way you sound so certain. Tell me, when did train start re-running in Nigeria for them to have 2013 recruitment.? You even said last! As if they've been recruiting (may be working as ghost and transporting ghost passengers). Hey if you don't wanna apply just be like yours sincerely and off your feet from this thread for serious peeps.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation Job Vacancies by Vock(m): 8:13pm On Feb 27, 2015
afanide:

See his own Mentality?

You envying it abi, don't worry you can't attain it 20 years to come
Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation Job Vacancies by slim49z(m): 8:18pm On Feb 27, 2015
engrsyer:
Ok, make i go piss first before i go there office in ph.
pls where is their office in ph located?
Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation Job Vacancies by realbomax: 9:10pm On Feb 27, 2015
to clear doubt on dis recruitment, NRC truly did recruitment exercise in year 2013 and i can testify to it because i followed a frd to d test venue in their ibadan office. d position he sought there is locomotive driver being an ND holder and dey didnt have vacancy then for degree holder. it was one of fairest recruitment exercise in public agency av seen in naija as dey waited for their script to be marked after d test and did interview d same day 4 d best 10 applicants. that shud nt mean dey cant recruit again dis year. let us get d info frm right source and nt frm staffs who might think dey wont upgrade their level shud pple become aware and join dem to apply.
Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation Job Vacancies by engrsyer(m): 9:23pm On Feb 27, 2015
slim49z:
pls where is their office in ph located?
By station bus stop, in PH township/city near Govt House
Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation Job Vacancies by joeyekembele: 9:47pm On Feb 27, 2015
DuchessLily:
hahahaha....don't worry, we r in d same ship
I no know say u be one of the correct youth.
GEJ for real!
Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation Job Vacancies by Nobody: 1:11am On Feb 28, 2015
Philipsdael:
i surf the net through google just to get the address of Lagos Station and this is what i got...
"Lagos Railway Station Savage Street, Ebute-Metta, Lagos"
Anyone residing close to this location should pls confirm the address before i waste my T-fare to there in vain.

wrong....NRC compound,admin blk 1...ebute metta

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation Job Vacancies by cmonek(m): 4:18am On Feb 28, 2015
xpac01:
Just about to board train to Port Harcourt, then I noticed the vacancy note posted on the Admin board. I heard its National. For any Nl interested, rush now to any station closest to you for the job information and details
Thanks for the info bro. Please where in Ph can one buy the train ticket and where is their terminal located in Ph? Thanks
Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation Job Vacancies by samlestic(m): 7:21am On Feb 28, 2015
engrsyer:
Ok, make i go piss first before i go there office in ph.
bros pls, wea is dea ph office?
Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation Job Vacancies by Nobody: 7:34am On Feb 28, 2015
pls someone should tell me which rail station is closest to benin
Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation Job Vacancies by swagdopey: 8:51am On Feb 28, 2015
engrsyer:
In Town, PHC by station bus stop.

okay tanx
Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation Job Vacancies by Philipsdael(m): 9:02am On Feb 28, 2015
adeniyisavage:

wrong....NRC compound,admin blk 1...ebute metta
Thanks,
Pls, make it more comprehensive.
How can i get there?
Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation Job Vacancies by xpac01(m): 12:05pm On Feb 28, 2015
cmonek:
Thanks for the info bro. Please where in Ph can one buy the train ticket and where is their terminal located in Ph? Thanks
I do stay in Enugu bro. Just know that the cost for the ticket to ph is N650. Me destination to ph is at onyibo. You can google the location of their terminal in ph, it might help.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation Job Vacancies by chrisley024(m): 12:56pm On Feb 28, 2015
xpac01:

I do stay in Enugu bro. Just know that the cost for the ticket to ph is N650. Me destination to ph is at onyibo. You can google the location of their terminal in ph, it might help.
Pls do you know their location in Enugu?
Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation Job Vacancies by engrsyer(m): 1:00pm On Feb 28, 2015
samlestic:
bros pls, wea is dea ph office?
In town by station bus stop after govt house.
Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation Job Vacancies by xpac01(m): 1:08pm On Feb 28, 2015
chrisley024:
Pls do you know their location in Enugu?
Yea. Its by ogui road, subway. Just adjacent Ogui post office. Around stadium. Depends on where you stay anyway. But if you can locate Nnamdi Azikiwe stadium or ogui post office, you are there.
Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation Job Vacancies by chrisley024(m): 2:16pm On Feb 28, 2015
xpac01:

Yea. Its by ogui road, subway. Just adjacent Ogui post office. Around stadium. Depends on where you stay anyway. But if you can locate Nnamdi Azikiwe stadium or ogui post office, you are there.
Thanks. I know the stadium
Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation Job Vacancies by DuchessLily(f): 4:01pm On Feb 28, 2015
joeyekembele:

I no know say u be one of the correct youth.
GEJ for real!
Over correct dey worry us sef... We r digital and transformation youths. Don't mind those 10k change pple grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation Job Vacancies by gungab(m): 4:48pm On Feb 28, 2015
ngoziekpo17:
am in umuahia too where is there station located?
am in Bende rd let me know if you are able to get the form
Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation Job Vacancies by Valmesk(m): 5:27pm On Feb 28, 2015
went to Aba Station on Friday,i was told is either i go to Portharcourtort or Enugu
Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation Job Vacancies by xpac01(m): 7:02pm On Feb 28, 2015
chrisley024:
Thanks. I know the stadium
My pleasure.
Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation Job Vacancies by taiwoowiat: 8:09pm On Feb 28, 2015
Where is their station in ibadan please?
Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation Job Vacancies by Scharck(m): 8:22pm On Feb 28, 2015
taiwoowiat:
Where is their station in ibadan please?

Dugbe. It's on your right if you're coming from Mokola side.
Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation Job Vacancies by joeyekembele: 10:53pm On Feb 28, 2015
DuchessLily:

Over correct dey worry us sef... We r digital and transformation youths. Don't mind those 10k change pple grin
no mind them. They want to hijack NL to frustrate GEJ'S from power. They shall be put to shame either by hook or by crook.
Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation Job Vacancies by engrsyer(m): 4:00pm On Mar 02, 2015
I just collected the Application form in Port Harcourt with #100. Although the qualifications are for ONDs and O'levels of GL 04-06 strictly. It is mainly for Civil, Mechanical and Electrical Technicians, Accounts, Clerical officers and few others. I am going to submit my form tomorrow. 8th March is d last date for submission while 10th March is shortlisting of successful applicants for interview.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation Job Vacancies by mena233(f): 4:39pm On Mar 02, 2015
engrsyer:
I just collected the Application form in Port Harcourt with #100. Although the qualifications are for ONDs and O'levels of GL 04-06 strictly. It is mainly for Civil, Mechanical and Electrical Technicians, Accounts, Clerical officers and few others. I am going to submit my form tomorrow. 8th March is d last date for submission while 10th March is shortlisting of successful applicants for interview.
pls, aside from the qualification requirement, was there anything like years of experience? can a fresh graduate without experience apply?
Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation Job Vacancies by phlexy2k13(m): 5:19pm On Mar 02, 2015
Anybody that knew dere office in ibadan should help make enquiries on dere criteria also in order to know if it's general recruitment because ve heard the info since November dat NRC will start recruitment.
Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation Job Vacancies by samlestic(m): 7:01pm On Mar 02, 2015
engrsyer:
bros pls can u send me ur contact via samlestic@gmail.com i nid 2 ask u sumfin. thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Polaris Bank Entry/graduate Level Recruitment 2021 / How To Negotiate Your Salary During The Interview Process / Federal Civil Service Recruitment Application 2017/2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.