Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,337 members, 7,819,181 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

Photo: Woman Gives Birth To Baby Without Arms In Ogun State; Father Runs Away - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo: Woman Gives Birth To Baby Without Arms In Ogun State; Father Runs Away (2179 Views)

Sean Tizzle: If A Woman Gives You Condom, Please Don’t Use It / Tayo Amokade Gives Birth To Baby Girl / Photo: Man Kills Himself & Runs Away (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo: Woman Gives Birth To Baby Without Arms In Ogun State; Father Runs Away by Truepee(m): 7:37am On Feb 26, 2015
I dey find Violent Disgusting bla Bla Bla Forum Ah no see Na why ah go post Am here..... The arrival of a baby in every home heralds joy. But this was not the situation for Mr. Mudashiru Sheriffdeen of Bosun Street, Ifo in the Ifo Local Government Area of Ogun State. The wife, Taiwo, was on Tuesday delivered of a baby boy who had no arms. The baby boy weighed 3.25 kilogrammes at birth and was born around 2pm at a private hospital, Majotal Medical Clinic at the Ilogbo area of Ado/Odo-Ota Local Government Area of the state. The mother of the baby told MetroPlusthat immediately she gave birth to the baby boy, her husband took to his heels on hearing that the baby was born without arms. Expressing her sadness, she said: “This is my first child and I do not know why I gave birth to this kind of a baby. Immediately my husband was informed that his son had deformity, he ran away and had not come to see me. He is a commercial bus driver, and we had been married now for almost two years before God decided to answer our prayers. When I was pregnant, we took every steps that the doctor directed us to take, but we did not know why we came about this calamity.”While pleading for assistance from well meaning Nigerians, Mrs Sheriffdeen said: “I have been warned by both my husband and our landlord not to bring the child home. The hospital management has asked us to leave the hospital. Now, this child and I have nowhere to go, I don’t need this baby. I want government to adopt him.” http://adenaij..in/2015/02/photo-woman-gives-birth-to-baby-without.html

Re: Photo: Woman Gives Birth To Baby Without Arms In Ogun State; Father Runs Away by lomprico(m): 7:42am On Feb 26, 2015
Useless husband! angry

1 Like

Re: Photo: Woman Gives Birth To Baby Without Arms In Ogun State; Father Runs Away by VcStunner(m): 7:42am On Feb 26, 2015
Fine pikin.. Buh no hands, but where u wan start from if na u. Ūя̲̅ family go dey eye u, d whole village go reason A̶̲̥̅♏ d other way, next thing ur business neighbor go say u use d pikin hand do juju smiley congrats to the family sha... They made it to Nairaland
Re: Photo: Woman Gives Birth To Baby Without Arms In Ogun State; Father Runs Away by zieraw2005(m): 7:42am On Feb 26, 2015
hmmm hmmmmm
Re: Photo: Woman Gives Birth To Baby Without Arms In Ogun State; Father Runs Away by phlamesG: 7:44am On Feb 26, 2015
Chai poor helpless child! cry
Re: Photo: Woman Gives Birth To Baby Without Arms In Ogun State; Father Runs Away by Tallesty1(m): 7:59am On Feb 26, 2015
Foolish man
Re: Photo: Woman Gives Birth To Baby Without Arms In Ogun State; Father Runs Away by twerkjack: 9:05am On Feb 26, 2015
Me i go forget am for hospital there sef.... dem no go knw the time wey i escape! cheesy
Re: Photo: Woman Gives Birth To Baby Without Arms In Ogun State; Father Runs Away by icebebe(f): 12:41pm On Feb 26, 2015
twerkjack:
Me i go forget am for hospital there sef.... dem no go knw the time wey i escape! cheesy
ur comment made ma jaw dropped,like seriously?
Re: Photo: Woman Gives Birth To Baby Without Arms In Ogun State; Father Runs Away by axortedbabe(f): 12:52pm On Feb 26, 2015
twerkjack:
d future is deep, u dont say things that r complicating..
Re: Photo: Woman Gives Birth To Baby Without Arms In Ogun State; Father Runs Away by deanoffaculty: 1:23pm On Feb 26, 2015
Black people with dark mentality!
That is why white people will always be advancing in ideas. This was exactly how PASTOR NICK,the wonder man was given birth to.......and now he is a great man and even married a beautiful wife with cute kids. He can do things that you won't believe. He can surf,swim, drive,babysit his kids,he can write, etc.
Who knows what this baby will become in life?

Re: Photo: Woman Gives Birth To Baby Without Arms In Ogun State; Father Runs Away by Yustash001(m): 2:26pm On Feb 26, 2015
Kayeefi...eemo nla..
Re: Photo: Woman Gives Birth To Baby Without Arms In Ogun State; Father Runs Away by keni315(f): 3:30pm On Feb 26, 2015
twerkjack:
hmmm thats good....making ur uselesness known frm now
Re: Photo: Woman Gives Birth To Baby Without Arms In Ogun State; Father Runs Away by Qmab: 4:02pm On Feb 26, 2015
Nawa for the husband o. Illiteracy is a disease.
Congratulations to the woman on the birth of the pikin. To born baby no be small thing.
I wish the baby all the best in life with or without arms.

(1) (Reply)

Bikini Bod On Display; Lady Gaga Is That You???? / Omotola’s Daughter, Meraiah Ekeinde Is One Hot Fashionista! Here’s Proof / See The Uganda’s Ugliest Man – Godfrey Baguma, Smiling!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.