Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,920 members, 7,828,204 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:08 AM

P-square Now Sells Pop Corn? (photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / P-square Now Sells Pop Corn? (photo) (2189 Views)

Olajumoke Orisaguna Spotted Buying Corn (Photos) / Adesua Etomi Selling Roasted Corn On Set (Photo) / P-square Hang Out At Jay Z’s Tidal New York Office (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

P-square Now Sells Pop Corn? (photo) by vjsmiles: 9:31am On Jul 11, 2015
shocked shocked shocked

Re: P-square Now Sells Pop Corn? (photo) by onosprince(m): 9:31am On Jul 11, 2015
Re: P-square Now Sells Pop Corn? (photo) by ladyteska(f): 9:33am On Jul 11, 2015
wetin i neva see for nairaland?

5 Likes

Re: P-square Now Sells Pop Corn? (photo) by enoqueen: 9:34am On Jul 11, 2015
Marketing grin
Re: P-square Now Sells Pop Corn? (photo) by osizi06(m): 9:35am On Jul 11, 2015
Arent they ibos?? So anytin is possible
Re: P-square Now Sells Pop Corn? (photo) by Nobody: 9:36am On Jul 11, 2015
Pardon the poster above mee, every medication have side effect undecided

7 Likes

Re: P-square Now Sells Pop Corn? (photo) by flames007(m): 9:38am On Jul 11, 2015
grin
Re: P-square Now Sells Pop Corn? (photo) by ModiKen(m): 10:49am On Jul 11, 2015
grin grin grin

Nigerians are the best marketers and advertisers in the world

Use person name wey don mak am tak uplift ur business.

Any which way we must mak am
Re: P-square Now Sells Pop Corn? (photo) by vjsmiles: 11:33am On Jul 11, 2015
Lalasticlala smiley

Ishilove
Re: P-square Now Sells Pop Corn? (photo) by ellahzy(f): 12:18pm On Jul 11, 2015
I dedicate this land to the most popular moniker this period ___ INTROVERT cool
Re: P-square Now Sells Pop Corn? (photo) by JoeCutie(m): 12:41pm On Jul 11, 2015
osizi06:
Arent they ibos?? So anytin is possible

This is a very archaic and bad mentality that your forefathers passed unto you, and...in fact, no wonder you're not making any headways, because with this kind of very primitive, crude and uncivilized mentality and attitude of yours, you can never be better than your forefathers ever were.

Suffice it to say; Get Well Soon! undecided

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: P-square Now Sells Pop Corn? (photo) by osizi06(m): 12:57pm On Jul 11, 2015
JoeCutie:

This is a very archaic and bad mentality that your forefathers passed unto you, and...in fact, no wonder you're not making any headways, because with this kind of very primitive, crude and uncivilized mentality and attitude of yours, you can never be better than your forefathers ever were.

Suffice it to say; Get Well Soon! undecided
kettle calling pot 'blackie'
Re: P-square Now Sells Pop Corn? (photo) by JoeCutie(m): 1:07pm On Jul 11, 2015
osizi06:
kettle calling pot 'blackie'
You're a small boy, and until you grow to a man, I'm never going to reply you again. Ciao. smiley

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: P-square Now Sells Pop Corn? (photo) by osizi06(m): 1:18pm On Jul 11, 2015
JoeCutie:
You're a small boy, and until you grow to a man, I'm never going to reply you again. Ciao. smiley
guy leave 'smal boi' out of d matter. Talk to me man to man.

Back to d topic....... Igbo guys love money more than anytin. I no say ee dey pain u sha bt dat is d truth
Re: P-square Now Sells Pop Corn? (photo) by PhweshyJ(f): 1:28pm On Jul 11, 2015
JoeCutie:
I just love the calmness and maturity with which you reply to people, even when they don't deserve it. You're a nice guy. smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: P-square Now Sells Pop Corn? (photo) by Chestar5(f): 1:43pm On Jul 11, 2015
Will it be different from other popcorn i ave eatenundecided #just saying
Re: P-square Now Sells Pop Corn? (photo) by JoeCutie(m): 3:06pm On Jul 11, 2015
PhweshyJ:
I just love the calmness and maturity with which you reply to people, even when they don't deserve it. You're a nice guy. smiley
Thanks, dear. cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Beyonce And Daughter Blue Ivy In Matching Swimsuits / Oh Gosh Did This Nigerian Mother Failed, See What She Is Teaching A Baby (photos / Check Out Mercy's Powerful Wordsto Her Hubby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.