Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,362 members, 7,819,309 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:08 PM

You Have Any Program You Enjoyed You Need It Registered In Full Version ? - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / You Have Any Program You Enjoyed You Need It Registered In Full Version ? (936 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Have Any Program You Enjoyed You Need It Registered In Full Version ? by segsalerty(m): 3:53pm On Jan 09, 2009
Feel Free to Post in here for your SOFTWARE NEEDS in the Fullest version , You dont have to worry where to get these Useful PC Programs/ Utilities/ Softwares you need on a Full Versions Basis !
You have any Program you enjoyed you need it Registered in full version ? you can just post here for attention ! or holla me on segsalerty@yahoo.com or segsalerty@hotmail.com

Just Anything you need !
All you need is to Post your Requests here or Send Email for Special Attention !

1 love[b][/b]

Re: You Have Any Program You Enjoyed You Need It Registered In Full Version ? by UNLEASHED(m): 5:16pm On Jan 09, 2009
Nice of you man! I need Eset Nod32 antivirus full version or link to download it.
Re: You Have Any Program You Enjoyed You Need It Registered In Full Version ? by segsalerty(m): 10:09pm On Jan 09, 2009
I have the full Version of Eset ,  but sorry man ,  i have a kinda slow server ,  cant Upload and send to you ,  But i have These hints for you :
Please try to search google or anywhere you can just get NOD 32 V 2.7 setup ,  i have the Username and Password for that Particular Version Update and its working perfect , 
or you try and dowload
any Nod32 Antivirus. Smart.Security that is Version 3.Bleep   meaning might be 3.0, 3.1, or any 3.    ,  i have the FIX for that and full update that will xpire 2010

let me know when you finish with these setup downloads and write me to my Email so , i can reply you on there and give you the stuffs you need .( the Sizes arent much and will be easier to Upload and send to your mailbox ), 
My emails are     segsalerty@yahoo.com or segsalerty@hotmail.com
Re: You Have Any Program You Enjoyed You Need It Registered In Full Version ? by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jan 09, 2009
Guy thanks for the kind gesture.

Pls i heard Eset nod is really good.

If it is can i get the setup from you.

State, local govt area, street.

Thanks once again.
Re: You Have Any Program You Enjoyed You Need It Registered In Full Version ? by segsalerty(m): 1:49am On Jan 10, 2009
to Donpuzo

you can get me at Ikeja, Lagos!

where are you ?
why not try the idea i gave UNLEASED and get back to me thru email , ok ?
Re: You Have Any Program You Enjoyed You Need It Registered In Full Version ? by segsalerty(m): 5:12am On Jan 10, 2009
HEy Guys , this is a BOMB shell Operating System with the latest Genuine Microsoft Windows License OS

***** WINDOWS XP MEDIA CENTER OEM CORP SP3 BOOTABLE ------ 680MB ( CD ROM enabled Installation )

***** WINDOWS XP PROFESSIONAL MEDIA CENTER EDITION 2005 WITH SP3---- 820MB ( Must be a DVD ROM compatible PC )

Holla me if you are interested in getting these "Hit the Street" OS

1 love
Re: You Have Any Program You Enjoyed You Need It Registered In Full Version ? by Fisher666(m): 7:51am On Jan 10, 2009
How u dey bro?
Could you help me get the Full version of Download Accelerator Plus Premium ?
I already have DAP but its the basic free version and im in need of the full version, plzzzzzz
Re: You Have Any Program You Enjoyed You Need It Registered In Full Version ? by segsalerty(m): 10:22am On Jan 10, 2009
i found it for you Fisher666 , 

Download Accelerator Plus Premium v8.7 + Orginial TESTED Patch---------------------------------9.87 Mb

am starting the download now and will be ready/ available for you in the next 24hrs

write me to my email how you wanna get it  ,  i have a kinda slow server , it cant be Uploaded via email ,  Sorry !
if you are really in need of it ,  you can contact me

1 love
Re: You Have Any Program You Enjoyed You Need It Registered In Full Version ? by UNLEASHED(m): 4:39pm On Jan 10, 2009
@segsalerty
I downloaded the Smart security and i just got the fix also from a friend, will expire in 2050. Thanks.
Re: You Have Any Program You Enjoyed You Need It Registered In Full Version ? by segsalerty(m): 4:46pm On Jan 10, 2009
@ Unleashed
You are welcome ,
Thats lovely,
were you able to run an Update of the Anti-Virus ? huh ?
i installed for a friend and he complains it was unable to Update ! were you able to Update to today's Database ? huh ?
pls tell me probably the Guy i gave didnt fix well or there is a problem somewhere !

1 love
Re: You Have Any Program You Enjoyed You Need It Registered In Full Version ? by segsalerty(m): 5:15pm On Jan 10, 2009
This is what you've being looking for !
100% working perfect (FULL REGISTRATION KEY --- Note " NOT A CRACK " ) for Visual CertExam Suite ,
you've got nothing to worry about ,
just email me if you need it !
Re: You Have Any Program You Enjoyed You Need It Registered In Full Version ? by UNLEASHED(m): 5:47pm On Jan 11, 2009
@segsalerty
   Yes I think, it said "Update is not necessary-the virus signature database is current."
Version of virus signature database: 3553 (20081024) As of today Sunday 11/01/09. What ya think?
Is it updating??
Re: You Have Any Program You Enjoyed You Need It Registered In Full Version ? by segsalerty(m): 6:35pm On Jan 11, 2009
ah , its not Updating ooooo, sorry to say , it is not at all at all and you need Update , thats the database signature on my friend's sys too , i remember when i use NOD 32 V 2.7 , it runs and Update me every day ? sometimes 2wice a day as long as there is Update on Eset database ,
well, you PC is still safe but a latest Virus, trojan , spyware must not attack it , then , your anti virus will be powerless

so, what do you think ?
Re: You Have Any Program You Enjoyed You Need It Registered In Full Version ? by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jan 12, 2009
Segs i stay in Surulere, but hopefully i may be in Ikeja sometime this month, i will send you an email, with which you can send me your phone number and perhaps yur address. Thanks. I can't use the method u gave unleashed, cause i use a dial up system mostly and use a wireless broadband connection when i am at work, and for now won't be at work for some months.

Thanks .
Re: You Have Any Program You Enjoyed You Need It Registered In Full Version ? by segsalerty(m): 9:54pm On Jan 12, 2009
@ Dumpzo

its ok , just let me know ! do you know NEW HORIZONS SYSTEMS SOLUTIONS @ IKEJA , thats where i kinda study Software Engineering , you can get me there as soon as i am not done with my COURSE , ok ?
email me and let know anytime
segs
Re: You Have Any Program You Enjoyed You Need It Registered In Full Version ? by UNLEASHED(m): 4:33pm On Jan 13, 2009
@ Segsalerty
What do you think man should do?
Re: You Have Any Program You Enjoyed You Need It Registered In Full Version ? by segsalerty(m): 4:50pm On Jan 13, 2009
Since you are connected to the Internet ! i can give you a Username and Password to run UPDATE , you just need to change your Update setting Username = AV-5706962 and password = ********* uhmm , email me now , i will send to you as reply , just not gona be for anybody that pop into this post like that ! i just got them today ! i already gave my friend, he hasnt run update yet but i'm 80% sure its working coz of where i get them from (get mouth) , smiles cheesy

i will be xpectiing your email in my mailbox now so i can forward what to fill in as passowrd to you,
Re: You Have Any Program You Enjoyed You Need It Registered In Full Version ? by brohke(m): 7:21pm On Jan 13, 2009
pls how can i get total video converter the full version i've been wasting my money on trial versions that have already expired consider me a newbie
Re: You Have Any Program You Enjoyed You Need It Registered In Full Version ? by segsalerty(m): 10:52pm On Jan 13, 2009
@brohke
alright pal , i just got stuck by a deadly virus this afternoon despite my anti-virus ( it refused to finish Update since all these days ) , i had to format my system and i lost some of the Unfinished files i was downloading , but , dont worry , i will surf for you and see how i can get what you want for you , you can send email to my yahoo so i can reply you there letting you know the status!
1 love
Re: You Have Any Program You Enjoyed You Need It Registered In Full Version ? by Nobody: 12:31am On Jan 14, 2009
@BROHKE Send me a mail to ndonpuzo@yahoo.com, i will send you the full version setup.

or where do u stay?

(1) (Reply)

Current Price Of Original Windows Vista =n=51,192. Tell Me You Dont Want Pirated / Laptop At Auction Price / Guys be careful, there's a trojan on FB!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.