Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,232 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:11 AM

Post A Picture Of You Abroad - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Post A Picture Of You Abroad (4211 Views)

A Picture Tour Of Abuja, Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Post A Picture Of You Abroad by alfonso36(m): 12:07pm On Feb 26, 2015
Post a picture of you abroad so guy's like us back home can at least see what you guys are enjoying over there.
Re: Post A Picture Of You Abroad by drey08(m): 12:52pm On Feb 26, 2015
smh
Re: Post A Picture Of You Abroad by Nobody: 2:05pm On Feb 26, 2015
And you're 36?? angry

10 Likes

Re: Post A Picture Of You Abroad by Moana(f): 10:44pm On Feb 26, 2015

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Post A Picture Of You Abroad by huhmuhyehmi(m): 11:46pm On Feb 27, 2015
Moana:
u got my ribs cracking with this grin

2 Likes

Re: Post A Picture Of You Abroad by Jchi9876: 8:20am On Feb 28, 2015
Gbenu lo

Re: Post A Picture Of You Abroad by Originalsly: 3:48pm On Mar 01, 2015
Lmao@Moana.......you mad funny!....now u kill OP hopes of going abroad!

2 Likes

Re: Post A Picture Of You Abroad by 19naia(m): 5:55am On Mar 03, 2015
Post some pictures of life there in Nigeria and we will be inclined to reciprocate with pictures from here.. Many places are under thick snow now.. So its all just white out with not much to see... I dash you these two authentic USA photos of my lady at the back of the house where i live.. I eat carrots with her every morning.. She is beautiful.. I collect manure from her corral and se to grow a vegetable garden here..
Send some photos of life there with you and then i will try and send other photos in kind...

5 Likes

Re: Post A Picture Of You Abroad by alfonso36(m): 1:05pm On Mar 10, 2015
My photos are not sending here, but I can send you alot on facebook if you use it
Re: Post A Picture Of You Abroad by sobastical: 11:22pm On Mar 10, 2015
alfonso36:
My photos are not sending here, but I can send you alot on facebook if you use it

Didn't know you were this serious about the pictures oo sho!
Re: Post A Picture Of You Abroad by Bifwoli: 11:54pm On Mar 10, 2015

My neighbourhood in the outskirts of Macon,Georgia.
Re: Post A Picture Of You Abroad by 19naia(m): 2:14am On Mar 11, 2015
Bifwoli:

My neighbourhood in the outskirts of Macon,Georgia.

Thats not Macon Georgia... Thats the dry/desert climate of south west USA or even the Mexico side of the border.. Thats the area i live.. I also lived in the south east area where Macon Georgia is... That photo does not reflect south east USA.. It is South west and possibly mexico...
Those are classic south west desert trees and also the same color soil with no grass growing... Macon geows grass every where and also grows many different trees... Also those mountains are not georgia style montains... Thise are coassic south west USA desert mountains or even mexico...

1 Like

Re: Post A Picture Of You Abroad by 19naia(m): 1:24am On Mar 12, 2015
Tucson City, Arizona State, USA
Thats a building complex for housing the Disabled, poor and disadvantaged people of the city.. There is the old section and the new section.. Quite the highlife for the lower class people. Much nicer than living in 1004 VI Lagos... I am my brothers keeper...

3 Likes

Re: Post A Picture Of You Abroad by 19naia(m): 1:41am On Mar 12, 2015
Student houseing area for the University of Arizona USA.. Also the Train station for Amtrak to travel cross country..

3 Likes

Re: Post A Picture Of You Abroad by 19naia(m): 1:45am On Mar 12, 2015
Desert plants.. Cactus of tucson Arizona USA

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Post A Picture Of You Abroad by 19naia(m): 1:59am On Mar 12, 2015
One of the high schools (secondary school) in Tucson city... Also the underpass nearby leading to downtown center of the city... The underpass has tile work on the walls with peoples pictures embedded in the tiles...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Post A Picture Of You Abroad by 19naia(m): 2:20am On Mar 12, 2015
The Goodwill center, place to buy second hand clothes and house hold things... Goodwill is a charity organization that recieves charity donations of new or second hand goods and cash, then sells them to pay the CEO a big salary and the workers and the buldings and other assets of the trade.. Then 20% remaining actually goes to servicing charity to the poor and disabled..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Post A Picture Of You Abroad by 19naia(m): 2:59am On Mar 12, 2015
The city rail trolley.. Just $42 a month for a 30 day pass for unlimited rides on the buses and rail trolley line... Some cities are $50 for the 30 day pass... Miami is $112 for the 30 day pass, which includes access to the buses and the skytrain metro line over a very large city area...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Post A Picture Of You Abroad by 19naia(m): 3:09am On Mar 12, 2015
random scenes in the area, with one including a city public bus...

1 Like

Re: Post A Picture Of You Abroad by 19naia(m): 3:37am On Mar 12, 2015
alfonso36:
Post a picture of you abroad so guy's like us back home can at least see what you guys are enjoying over there.
Ok now i have put plenty for you, i beg jare, now you put plenty pictures of your side there in Nigeria make we see what we are missing... None of that nonsense VI, Banana Island and Co.. Youtube is full of that... I want to see random daily life that someone with less than 200k naira monthly salary will be surrounded by... smiley

2 Likes

Re: Post A Picture Of You Abroad by Nobody: 7:37am On Mar 24, 2015
^^^You stay in Tucson? cool
Was in Phoenix some months back and it did seem like a "slow" city, maybe even boring.

2 Likes

Re: Post A Picture Of You Abroad by 19naia(m): 4:22pm On Mar 24, 2015
Phema:
^^^You stay in Tucson? cool
Was in Phoenix some months back and it did seem like a "slow" city, maybe even boring.

Tucson is much slower than Pheonix. Yes thats how i like it, slow and easy with clean fresh air... Dont go in the summer when temperatures in phoenix can reach over 120F degrees... I am just here for the winter time to enjoy the warmer weather and fresh air... I dont like big cities.
Phoenix is big but not like NY, LA, chicago... Lots of wide open space in Arizona, so it doesnt feel like there are millions of people in phoenix.. Tucson is around 1million people... Enjoy your day..

4 Likes

Re: Post A Picture Of You Abroad by Nobody: 11:54am On Mar 25, 2015
19naia:
Tucson is much slower than Pheonix. Yes thats how i like it, slow and easy with clean fresh air... Dont go in the summer when temperatures in phoenix can reach over 120F degrees... I am just here for the winter time to enjoy the warmer weather and fresh air... I dont like big cities.
Phoenix is big but not like NY, LA, chicago... Lots of wide open space in Arizona, so it doesnt feel like there are millions of people in phoenix.. Tucson is around 1million people... Enjoy your day..

I get you on the "slow and steady" cities. I do love me some peace and tranquillity too.

You seem to move around a lot. What do you do?
Re: Post A Picture Of You Abroad by 19naia(m): 1:09pm On Mar 25, 2015
Phema:

I get you on the "slow and steady" cities. I do love me some peace and tranquillity too.

You seem to move around a lot. What do you do?

Im a US army veteran and also have rental property.. My Army Veteran status pays me , thats what really makes travel easy ,away from work. The rental property doesnt require me to always be there either,especially that i use a management company to handle the place when i am gone for the winter half of the year... smiley

3 Likes

Re: Post A Picture Of You Abroad by Nobody: 2:29pm On Mar 25, 2015
19naia:
Im a US army veteran and also have rental property.. My Army Veteran status pays me , thats what really makes travel easy ,away from work. The rental property doesnt require me to always be there either,especially that i use a management company to handle the place when i am gone for the winter half of the year... smiley

Now, I want your job! cool cool!

2 Likes

Re: Post A Picture Of You Abroad by NighttWalker(m): 4:21pm On Mar 25, 2015
1st pic, road leading to where I lived when I was new To Sydney Australia

2nd, outside my uni campus, the 1st building on the right are only for international students starting as 'freshmen' before fully getting admitted to the uni, 99% of students there are Asians lol

3rd some aircraft did this in the sky, just at my uni campus

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Post A Picture Of You Abroad by NighttWalker(m): 4:26pm On Mar 25, 2015
The City of Sydney at night

Darling Harbour in Sydney, you can see the Australian navy boat and if you look carefully to my right you'll see a submarine, blurred myself lol

You can see the sub a lot better in the third pic

2 Likes

Re: Post A Picture Of You Abroad by Moana(f): 10:07pm On Mar 25, 2015
Haba no street views, pics of you joor
Re: Post A Picture Of You Abroad by Setaje(f): 10:35pm On Mar 25, 2015
Wow smiley. Nice pictures
Re: Post A Picture Of You Abroad by AlphaStyles(m): 4:17pm On Oct 24, 2021
someday
Re: Post A Picture Of You Abroad by AlphaMogul: 6:18pm On Oct 24, 2021
19naia:

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cost Of A Week Vacation In Togo / Dv 2010 (high School No Degree) / There’s No Work In UK” – Lady Expresses Regret After Relocating For Greener Past

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.