Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,074 members, 7,957,002 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 02:50 AM

Bisiola - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Bisiola (718 Views)

How It All Started With Bisiola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bisiola by dghostwriter: 12:17pm On Feb 26, 2015
*THIS POST IS OPEN TO CRITICISM"

"Brother siki what is shop rice" Bisola asked chewing carelessly on a piece of chicken Sikiru had brought back last night, Sikiru had intended eating that Chicken for breakfast but had been so disappointed when he walked up to the refrigerator that morning with his intestines almost pulling out and his stomach forming a male band only to find that his breakfast was gone, after few minutes of what seemed like a war of words he heaved a heavy sigh and decided to let it go, he's a responsible man and the neighbours knew that, he wouldn't make a village girl change their perspective.

So the duo sat on the expensive leather couch in the well furnished living room watching the plasma TV that now hung on the wall with Bisiola lacking hesitation to burst out into loud embarrassing laughter at certain intervals, whatever could be so funny about "Nat Geo Wild" he had intentionally put this station to rid himself of her presence but rather she got butt stuck watching it with intense interest and requesting that he doesn't change it, he was irritated by her and this was his father's fault, his father had imposed it upon him to take Bisiola to the city calling him everyday and leaving back comments like "remember baba Bisi raised money for you to go to the city 14 years ago" and after much persuasion he heeded to his father's plea, although it came as a big surprise when everyone back home were of the notion that this was his entirely his decision.
"Brother siki didn't you hear me, what is shop rice" Bisiola repeated not minding the heavy crumbs that fell on the leather chair each time her mouth opened, the leather chair! If only she knew the struggle behind it, how he starved day in and out almost looking like a HIV patient all in hopes to save up his salary and rid his living room of the plastic chairs that had become a mockery, indeed the chairs were shameful and Emma always took pleasure in reminding him.
"O boy the chair never break finish" "two years and counting this chair still dey" these and many more were the irritating comments he received before he took a stance only for the head chaperon of pigdom to spill her guts all over it.
"Brother siki.... "
"Don't call me that" Sikiru retorted sharply trying as hard as possible not to raise his voice, "I have told you to call me Seen, have I not"
"But everyone at home, they are calling you siki"
"Are we at home?"
"No"
"Then don't call me that" he replied fiercely, ending the conversation as he picked his cup of tea and made way to his room, this in fact was the beginning of his worries he was going to try hard not to kill Bisi before the end of the week, a few bruises although could be guaranteed.

It was exactly twelve minutes past four and sikiru was still stuck at home due to the two days public holiday that would eventually elapse into the weekend, he fiddled with his phone on the comfort of his bed in his private room, he had now managed to get all possible thoughts of Bisiola out of his head as he laughed slightly at the Jokes posted on one of his favourite blogs yet.

He hears the sound of the living room door open and wonders what Bisi could be up to this time, just when he had managed to rid his thoughts of her, come to think of it hadn't he warned sternly that she stayed put in the house and left only when he permitted or commanded? Yet to be done with his imaginations his door pops wide open.
"Are you mad?" He exclaims looking up to see Emma at the other end of the room, the two men burst into sudden laughter.
"SK, Seun my man" Emma hails
"Guy, how e dey"
"You suppose tell me, who dey mad?"
"You never see her?"
"The black sisi? True true your papa give you wife?"
The both men laugh again while Sikiru begins to narrate his horrible chicken experience and the fact that his couch will never be the same, he even goes on to talk about "shop rice" unknown to him Emma intends to be his undoing for the day. http://uncircumcisedwriter..com/2015/02/bisiola.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

The Day Time Stopped. / Thoughts Of A Crazy Nigerian Guy / JAILBREAK (how They Stopped Masturbating)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.