Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,443 members, 7,823,034 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

Thoughts Of A Crazy Nigerian Guy - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Thoughts Of A Crazy Nigerian Guy (703 Views)

The Crazy Nigerian / Which Book Are You Currently Reading? Share Some Thoughts! / A Crazy Night On Some Female Hostel Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Thoughts Of A Crazy Nigerian Guy by sundayerhun(m): 2:05am On Apr 21, 2015
Finally, I have decided to do this. Got so many movies dancing antilogwu in my lazy, fat head, and NL seemed a screen.

But the enemies from my father's house sent my fingerz on leave. After 90 days of fasting and feasting, I've been delivered.

So for the rest of the year, am going to bore the heaven out of you with my insane thoughtz. Am going to write anything, everything.

Love. Death. Family. School. Girls. Fights. Buhari. Messi. Cat. Toilet. Body Odour. Beards. Accident. Devel. Heaven. Lake of fire. Church. Nothing.

You better pack out of NL.
Re: Thoughts Of A Crazy Nigerian Guy by sundayerhun(m): 5:31pm On Apr 21, 2015
Bus Conductors

If there is any set of persons that will not miss hell, they will be bus conductors.

Judgement Day
Bus Conductor: My name is Akin

Angel: What work did you do on earth?

Bus Conductor: Bus Coductor.

Angel: That's the way to Hell Fire, sir.

That is how it will go. This is why.

For over a week now, I have had a PhD in hunger at school. After getting money from a source you wouldn't want to know, I carried my fine self en route home before my eyeballs start rolling on the floor.

Getting to Ring Road, different horrible voices dropped wax in my ears. The bus conductors were all shouting, 'only two chance!'. That means if I enter the bus, just one person will join, and the bus will move.

I jumped into the bus, sat down, and started thinking about Mother's egusi soup. Just then, I discovered it was I and the over-plump driver that were inside the bus. It dawned on me we were the 'only two chance' the bus conductor shouted, and was still shouting.

That is pure, intentional lying. And the Bible says all liars shall have their part in the lake of fire which burneth with brimstone.

My opinion.
Re: Thoughts Of A Crazy Nigerian Guy by sundayerhun(m): 6:36pm On Apr 23, 2015
God and Comedy

I don't know, but I think God loves comedy more than any form of entertainment. Yeah!

I look around, and I see a display of comedy in the people God made. While some are so dreamy, that you can't help to stare for a long while, some are so configured in a way that when you see them, you've got to offer a prayer.

You know what I am gisting. Why did God make some fine, and others ugly? It's comedy. God wanted a variety so He could look down on some and just laugh.

I saw a guy the other day: flat face with projections of his cheek bones, potruding teeth with tiny lips, big eyeballs, pot belly on a skinny body, and bald head with a charcoal skin.

Is that not funny?

(1) (Reply)

Silence @ The Palms / Unspoken / The New Tears

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.