Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,791 members, 7,810,058 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:41 PM

Elders Still Intimidate The Younger Ones Like In The Olden Days. - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Elders Still Intimidate The Younger Ones Like In The Olden Days. (620 Views)

Suspend Emir Sunusi To Allow Proper Investigation - Elders To Kano State / Hausa folklore and traditions in the olden days / Elders Bowing for 17-Year-Old Delta-King Chukwuka-Akaeze I (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Elders Still Intimidate The Younger Ones Like In The Olden Days. by Realfiness(m): 12:38pm On Feb 26, 2015
Guys I dnt knw what your opinion will be on this but I think some elderly ppl still forces respect down the throat of their younger ones.
One lady likes to make jest of me every day, calls me small boy even at my age. I met her privately to beg her to stop as am no longer finding it funny and everybody around now refers to me as small boy. but she said as far as she is concern I will remain a small boy.
Again she is always thinking she right in everything and takes correction from no body. when I get angry and talk back at her she will call me all sorts of names n remind dat she is an Anty to me. she will say I dnt hv respect. Does she expect me to take all those insults and jests and pretend nothing is happening?

I dnt knw what to do o. she gets on my nerves a lot . I dnt hw I am a small boy at 25yrs n this lady in question is in her mid thirties.

Even my parents dnt talk to me in dat manner.

(1) (Reply)

What I Was Told About Gbayi(nkwa) / First African American Secret Service Agent Says Jfks Guard Was Lax. / Bed Bug Fumigation And Eradication

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.