Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,361 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:37 PM

""HIRE ME!!"" To Create And Customize Your Blog Or Bulk SMS Website - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / ""HIRE ME!!"" To Create And Customize Your Blog Or Bulk SMS Website (756 Views)

How To Make Money From Your Blog Or Website Without Advertisments / How To Get Active Returning Visitors To Your Blog Or Website / Top 11 Free PHP Hosting Site To Create And Host Your Free Wapsites (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

""HIRE ME!!"" To Create And Customize Your Blog Or Bulk SMS Website by Ucheaaron(m): 12:42pm On Feb 26, 2015
Hello Friends,
My name is Uche Aaron, I became very very happy today after I checked my Google Adsense account and made some Nice sms sales In the early hours of today, so I have decided to help as many people as I can to either set up their Blogs, or customize an existing blog or set up a bulk sms website or customize an existing blog for almost free!! Yes almost free because It will take my time and you all know that time is money. Check out my Blog Here: www.xtrabrainz..com and you can compare it with www.ogbongeblog.com . you can also check my food blog at www.buufayrecipes..com and see for yourself...

I have also decided to coach just 10 people on how to monetize their blogs and other ways they can make some cool cash online for just a token of N1,500 instead of the normal N20,000 we charge for our seminars... Check out pictures of our last seminar to convince yourself... You can add me up on facebook at www.facebook.com/uche.aaron of follow me on twitter at the handle @ucheaaron or on Google plus at +ucheaaron. You can also contact me at 07036179993 for more details...

Re: ""HIRE ME!!"" To Create And Customize Your Blog Or Bulk SMS Website by CreativeWeb(m): 4:52pm On Feb 26, 2015
Can you show me one bulk sms website you have designed or redesigned?
Re: ""HIRE ME!!"" To Create And Customize Your Blog Or Bulk SMS Website by hilaryiwens05: 5:33pm On Feb 26, 2015
PLEASE Can you show me one bulk sms website you have designed or redesigned?
CreativeWeb:
Can you show me one bulk sms website you have designed or redesigned?

infact..show us 1website u have designed
Re: ""HIRE ME!!"" To Create And Customize Your Blog Or Bulk SMS Website by CreativeWeb(m): 7:05pm On Feb 26, 2015
Dont worry.
Re: ""HIRE ME!!"" To Create And Customize Your Blog Or Bulk SMS Website by hilaryiwens05: 7:24pm On Feb 26, 2015
undecided
Re: ""HIRE ME!!"" To Create And Customize Your Blog Or Bulk SMS Website by CreativeWeb(m): 8:06pm On Feb 26, 2015
lol
Re: ""HIRE ME!!"" To Create And Customize Your Blog Or Bulk SMS Website by hilaryiwens05: 8:10pm On Feb 26, 2015
wink
Re: ""HIRE ME!!"" To Create And Customize Your Blog Or Bulk SMS Website by Ucheaaron(m): 11:19pm On Feb 26, 2015
hilaryiwens05:
PLEASE Can you show me one bulk sms website you have designed or redesigned?

infact..show us 1website u have designed

You can check www.brainzwebsolutions.com , www.brainzsms.com.ng, www.freshfireworshipcentre.com, if you still want more just let me know...
Re: ""HIRE ME!!"" To Create And Customize Your Blog Or Bulk SMS Website by CreativeWeb(m): 11:45pm On Feb 26, 2015
You tried. Atleast the bulk sms website is responsive.
Re: ""HIRE ME!!"" To Create And Customize Your Blog Or Bulk SMS Website by hilaryiwens05: 11:45pm On Feb 26, 2015
I was not talking to you
Ucheaaron:

You can check www.onofiokluke.ng , www.brainzsms.com, if you still want more just let me know...

(1) (Reply)

Earning Money As A Freelance Web Developer / Amazing Ebooks!!! On Website Design, Php/mysql And Graphics For N3,500 Only!!! / 16000likes Facebook Page Available For Sale At An Affordable Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.