Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,731 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:03 PM

Flying Eagles Releases AYC 2015 Team List - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Flying Eagles Releases AYC 2015 Team List (1544 Views)

Nigeria Vs Senegal: AYC 2015 Final (1 - 0) On 22nd March 2015 / Nigeria Vs Ghana: AYC 2015 (2 - 0) On 18th March 2015 / Nigeria Vs Cote D'ivoire AYC 2015 (2 - 2) On 14th March, 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Flying Eagles Releases AYC 2015 Team List by robosky02(m): 2:51pm On Feb 26, 2015
Awoniyi, Alampasu make Flying Eagles AYC list

Lagos - Flying Eagles Head Coach Manu Garba has included striker Taiwo Awoniyi and goalkeeper Dele Alampasu in a list of 21 players who will represent the country at the 19th African Youth Championship in Senegal.

Skipper Musa Muhammed, who led the U-17 squad that won for Nigeria a record fourth FIFA U-17 World Cup in the United Arab Emirates in 2013, will lead the pack, supported by fellow U-17 world champions Akinjide Idowu, Izuchukwu Omego, Abdullahi Alpha, Alampasu, Chidera Ezeh and Awoniyi.

Nigeria play host Senegal, Congo-Brazzaville and Cote d’Ivoire in Group A of the tournament scheduled for 8th – 22nd March in the Senegalese cities of Dakar and M’Bour.

http://www.news24.com.ng/Sport/Football/Awoniyi-Alampasu-make-Flying-Eagles-AYC-list-20150226

Re: Flying Eagles Releases AYC 2015 Team List by robosky02(m): 2:53pm On Feb 26, 2015
THE FULL LIST

Joshua Enaholo, Musa Muhammed, Mustapha Abdullahi, Akinjide Idowu, Saheed AbdulGaniyu, Izuchukwu Omego, Bernard Bulbwa, Alhassan Ibrahim, Christian Pyagbara, Abdullahi Alfa, Saleh Usman, Ifeanyi Ifeanyi, Samuel Okon, Obinna Nwobodo, Ifeanyi Mathew, Dele Alampasu, Chidera Ezeh, Taiwo Awoniyi, Bello Zaharadeen, Wasiu Jimoh, Olorunleke Ojo.
Re: Flying Eagles Releases AYC 2015 Team List by nerodenero: 2:56pm On Feb 26, 2015
Always a delight to watch these young lads do what they know how to do best.

They will surely fly again!
Re: Flying Eagles Releases AYC 2015 Team List by robosky02(m): 3:00pm On Feb 26, 2015
nerodenero:
Always a delight to watch these young lads do what they know how to do best.

They will surely fly again!

yes they are on the match again......

after what they did in the super four
Re: Flying Eagles Releases AYC 2015 Team List by EMEzzy(m): 3:35pm On Feb 26, 2015
Op I thought ihenancho said he will be in the team?
How about issac succes,yahaya,okon?
There is also this hausa goal poacher cant remember his name,he didnt make it?
Is that pyagbara the one in NPFL isnt he above 20?
These are questions not insunuations. Danke
Re: Flying Eagles Releases AYC 2015 Team List by robosky02(m): 4:08pm On Feb 26, 2015
EMEzzy:
Op I thought ihenancho said he will be in the team?
How about issac succes,yahaya,okon?
There is also this hausa goal poacher cant remember his name,he didnt make it?
Is that pyagbara the one in NPFL isnt he above 20?
These are questions not insunuations. Danke

nacho just picked up another injury

pyagbara yes thats the age on his pasport
Re: Flying Eagles Releases AYC 2015 Team List by EMEzzy(m): 4:16pm On Feb 26, 2015
robosky02:

nacho just picked up another injury

pyagbara yes thats the age on his pasport
Its a shame for young nacho,he has many years ahead of him tho, i never kndw pyagbara was below 20 he is a good baller tbh
Re: Flying Eagles Releases AYC 2015 Team List by robosky02(m): 4:22pm On Feb 26, 2015
EMEzzy:
Its a shame for young nacho,he has many years ahead of him tho, i never kndw pyagbara was below 20 he is a good baller tbh

shame? how

he is injured no mans fault hopefully before the world cup he should be back

yes pyagbara is a very good midfielder anyday
Re: Flying Eagles Releases AYC 2015 Team List by EMEzzy(m): 7:24pm On Feb 26, 2015
robosky02:

shame? how

he is injured no mans fault hopefully before the world cup he should be back

yes pyagbara is a very good midfielder anyday
You're getting me wrong,i mean its unfortunate for the young player...i hope pyagara isnt another stanley 'little messi' okoro.
Re: Flying Eagles Releases AYC 2015 Team List by terzurum5(m): 9:21pm On Feb 26, 2015
What about the Midfield marshal Kingley Sokari?
Re: Flying Eagles Releases AYC 2015 Team List by robosky02(m): 8:53am On Feb 27, 2015
EMEzzy:
You're getting me wrong,i mean its unfortunate for the young player...i hope pyagara isnt another stanley 'little messi' okoro.

ok
Re: Flying Eagles Releases AYC 2015 Team List by Begonia(m): 2:00pm On Feb 27, 2015
Good luck to the Flying Eagles!
Too bad Iheanacho couldn't make it sad
Re: Flying Eagles Releases AYC 2015 Team List by Nobody: 2:24pm On Feb 27, 2015
Begonia:
Good luck to the Flying Eagles!
Too bad Iheanacho couldn't make it sad
Bernard Bulbwa use to bench Iheanancho. He failed to pass the MRI scan giving the opportunity for Iheanancho to show his metor..
Bernard is in the team, he will fit in perfectly.. Its just like having a Wilson Oruma and a Jay Jay Okocha in a team...
I wished Iheanancho was available. Both of them would have worked really hard to dislodge the other making it possible for the coach to have a ready team to do battle..
I know a guy by name, Auta who is as good as Success Isaac. He plays abroad so he is not in the team..
The striker, Al Hassan muazum I think will be the 1st choice striker. He use to be, before Success benched him. He also failed the MRI scan.. Most of his best legs in the u17 failed the scan that's why we didn't know them.. As it is, Taiwo Awoniyi needs to work extra hard to get a shirt..
No favourite with Manu Garba. Don't be surprised that Dele Alampasu might not be given 1st choice. He just recovering from a injury..
The likes of success Isaac, Iheanancho will sweat it out to make 1st 11 team..
The beauty of manu garba and his team is that his team A and team B are almost of equal strength..
Re: Flying Eagles Releases AYC 2015 Team List by Lordabas: 3:05pm On Feb 27, 2015
robosky02:

THE FULL LIST

Joshua Enaholo, Musa Muhammed, Mustapha Abdullahi, Akinjide Idowu, Saheed AbdulGaniyu, Izuchukwu Omego, Bernard Bulbwa, Alhassan Ibrahim, Christian Pyagbara, Abdullahi Alfa, Saleh Usman, Ifeanyi Ifeanyi, Samuel Okon, Obinna Nwobodo, Ifeanyi Mathew, Dele Alampasu, Chidera Ezeh, Taiwo Awoniyi, Bello Zaharadeen, Wasiu Jimoh, Olorunleke Ojo.

Where is Musa Yahaya?? That boy was a baller!
Re: Flying Eagles Releases AYC 2015 Team List by robosky02(m): 3:22pm On Feb 27, 2015
Lordabas:

Where is Musa Yahaya?? That boy was a baller!

the coach knows better
Re: Flying Eagles Releases AYC 2015 Team List by Lordabas: 7:55pm On Feb 27, 2015
robosky02:

the coach knows better
Just saw He has a knee ligament injury and has been ruled out. Fair enough
Re: Flying Eagles Releases AYC 2015 Team List by robosky02(m): 9:38am On Feb 28, 2015
Lordabas:

Just saw He has a knee ligament injury and has been ruled out. Fair enough

yea thats correct

like the coach said given the players at his disposal this is the best he can choose from

maybee fore the world cup others can be included

(1) (Reply)

"Play Hard Die Young" Soccer Players That Died While Playing / Mayweather Vs. Mcgregor: See Before And After Mayweather's Reactions / The Virtual Reality

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.