Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,179 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:22 AM

Emma Nyra Flashes Boobs As She Steps Out In Crazy Torn Jeans (PHOTOS) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Emma Nyra Flashes Boobs As She Steps Out In Crazy Torn Jeans (PHOTOS) (53919 Views)

Chika Ike Leaves Her Bra At Home, As She Steps Out In Denim Jumpsuit (photos) / Yvonne Nelson Shows Off Her Bra, As She Steps Out In Style / Waje Stuns In Green Jumpsuit As She Steps Out For New Year Event (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emma Nyra Flashes Boobs As She Steps Out In Crazy Torn Jeans (PHOTOS) by leeland(m): 10:18pm On Feb 26, 2015
Sorry to say, this d most stupid thing someone can do.
Re: Emma Nyra Flashes Boobs As She Steps Out In Crazy Torn Jeans (PHOTOS) by Ayietim(m): 10:26pm On Feb 26, 2015
While most men struggle to achieve greatness, all women are born grerat. Check out #motherhood, again. /p5sIGP-3W via @AyiEtim1
Re: Emma Nyra Flashes Boobs As She Steps Out In Crazy Torn Jeans (PHOTOS) by bueze774: 10:44pm On Feb 26, 2015
Layomigist:
Emma Nyra is getting positive comments on her social page as she steps out in a crazily torn jeans today, Thursday, February 26th.

The 26 year old singer shared a photo of her outfit of the day on Instagram, which she is apparently wearing for an interview with Spice TV.

She kept is sexy also, by flashing her cleavage. What’s your say about her look?

Dont you have another jeans? Isnt this the same jeans she was wearing a couple of days ago?

Emma Nyra recently baged an award as the worst dressed female celebrity in Nigeria by Thisday Style..

https://instagram.com/p/zkGAa_hMCa/
Re: Emma Nyra Flashes Boobs As She Steps Out In Crazy Torn Jeans (PHOTOS) by daslimiski: 10:47pm On Feb 26, 2015
Errr....who is she again?
Re: Emma Nyra Flashes Boobs As She Steps Out In Crazy Torn Jeans (PHOTOS) by Slimzjoe(m): 10:52pm On Feb 26, 2015
Evyivy:
I really dont know why i dont like this lady, i think she is trying too hard plus she got her little familarity by been featured in everything that Iyanya does. common tour she chuck body join, anyway its part of hustling. she acts before she thinks.

I love the jean but can only wear to night crazy party grin

U look like you're having an 0rgazm in ur prof pic shocked
Re: Emma Nyra Flashes Boobs As She Steps Out In Crazy Torn Jeans (PHOTOS) by andyanders: 11:04pm On Feb 26, 2015
buygala:
She looks like something the cat vomited on the rug undecided
No offense intended embarassed

With those sagging boobyyyyyyyyyyyy? Na waoo for some ladies. When things are not good for human consumption, you still advertise them.Those boobs are not good because they are pure flat at her age.Nonsense.
Re: Emma Nyra Flashes Boobs As She Steps Out In Crazy Torn Jeans (PHOTOS) by andyanders: 11:13pm On Feb 26, 2015
marieolae:
Someone should call a stylist for this woman!!
Fashion gone wrong!

Just tell her my sister.From her hair, her flat booby and u=gly hair style, she is here wearing nonsense and exposing flat slippers.

She should borrow a leave from your kind of beauty and act well.If she was to look like your person, then CNN will end up advertising her. She is ugly and not to be tagged as a beauty. Op does not know the difference between beauty and ugliness.
Re: Emma Nyra Flashes Boobs As She Steps Out In Crazy Torn Jeans (PHOTOS) by marieolae(f): 11:30pm On Feb 26, 2015
Umm thank-you?
andyanders:

Just tell her my sister.From her hair, her flat booby and u=gly hair style, she is here wearing nonsense and exposing flat slippers.

She should borrow a leave from your kind of beauty and act well.If she was to look like your person, then CNN will end up advertising her. She is ugly and not to be tagged as a beauty. Op does not know the difference between beauty and ugliness.

Re: Emma Nyra Flashes Boobs As She Steps Out In Crazy Torn Jeans (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 11:41pm On Feb 26, 2015
Re: Emma Nyra Flashes Boobs As She Steps Out In Crazy Torn Jeans (PHOTOS) by andyanders: 11:41pm On Feb 26, 2015
marieolae:
Umm thank-you?

U welcome mys sister and do use your natural great looks for a better thing and with your creator, you will go places.You are naturally beautiful Leave those nonsense that does not know what beauty looks like.
Re: Emma Nyra Flashes Boobs As She Steps Out In Crazy Torn Jeans (PHOTOS) by marieolae(f): 11:42pm On Feb 26, 2015
smiley
andyanders:

U welcome mys sister and do use your natural great looks for a better thing and with your creator, you will go places.You are naturally beautiful Leave those nonsense that does not know what beauty looks like.
Re: Emma Nyra Flashes Boobs As She Steps Out In Crazy Torn Jeans (PHOTOS) by Charmostik(m): 12:45am On Feb 27, 2015
Youth salary.com/?user=39400 click and make big bucks...........
Re: Emma Nyra Flashes Boobs As She Steps Out In Crazy Torn Jeans (PHOTOS) by sexyattorney(f): 1:10am On Feb 27, 2015
Whobedatte:
common sense u no get! wink. Weytin tht presidential candidate get, ur forefathers get am? Ewu undecided
I don't expect you to behave differently as a sheepish follower of illiterate boko. Mxm.
Re: Emma Nyra Flashes Boobs As She Steps Out In Crazy Torn Jeans (PHOTOS) by Alimtoheeb(m): 3:24am On Feb 27, 2015
I thing dat girl need attention. Anoda maad fellow. All this must stop cus she is being control by d devil and she has to follow their command.
Re: Emma Nyra Flashes Boobs As She Steps Out In Crazy Torn Jeans (PHOTOS) by prophetfire: 3:51am On Feb 27, 2015
Very ugly
Re: Emma Nyra Flashes Boobs As She Steps Out In Crazy Torn Jeans (PHOTOS) by EmekaBlue(m): 4:04am On Feb 27, 2015
kilokeys:
boobs arent complete if we cant see d groundnut..

mtcheeww i see nothing here
yeah...no n i p p l e no point
Re: Emma Nyra Flashes Boobs As She Steps Out In Crazy Torn Jeans (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 4:54am On Feb 27, 2015
Layomigist:
Emma Nyra is getting positive comments on her social page as she steps out in a crazily torn jeans today, Thursday, February 26th.

The 26 year old singer shared a photo of her outfit of the day on Instagram, which she is apparently wearing for an interview with Spice TV.

She kept is sexy also, by flashing her cleavage. What’s your say about her look?

Emma Nyra recently baged an award as the worst dressed female celebrity in Nigeria by Thisday Style..

Yepa, ikunle o.

Re: Emma Nyra Flashes Boobs As She Steps Out In Crazy Torn Jeans (PHOTOS) by segxywegxy(m): 4:55am On Feb 27, 2015
She should repent and be saved.........
Layomigist:

Re: Emma Nyra Flashes Boobs As She Steps Out In Crazy Torn Jeans (PHOTOS) by Kposkila: 4:55am On Feb 27, 2015
[quote author=Lordabas post=31117943]Mtcheeeew What is the difference between her and a mad man now? :/[/quote
The difference is that she is a woman and a mad man is a man!
Re: Emma Nyra Flashes Boobs As She Steps Out In Crazy Torn Jeans (PHOTOS) by Tifanee(f): 7:09am On Feb 27, 2015
nickusoro:
And this is new?

Sick of these Deja-VIEWS LovePeddler ready undecided

#QuoteMeIfYouWanna
Re: Emma Nyra Flashes Boobs As She Steps Out In Crazy Torn Jeans (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 7:16am On Feb 27, 2015
kilokeys:

Gbam! smiley
Re: Emma Nyra Flashes Boobs As She Steps Out In Crazy Torn Jeans (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 8:37am On Feb 27, 2015
shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin grin
Go buy groundnut for market!

kilokeys:

Re: Emma Nyra Flashes Boobs As She Steps Out In Crazy Torn Jeans (PHOTOS) by elguaje(m): 8:47am On Feb 27, 2015
*in Reminisce voice* eba mi wa omo kan ti itan ba je kiki biti emma nyra wink
Re: Emma Nyra Flashes Boobs As She Steps Out In Crazy Torn Jeans (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 9:05am On Feb 27, 2015
i stil like her though cheesy
Re: Emma Nyra Flashes Boobs As She Steps Out In Crazy Torn Jeans (PHOTOS) by luluosas(m): 9:54am On Feb 27, 2015
She is very stupid!
Re: Emma Nyra Flashes Boobs As She Steps Out In Crazy Torn Jeans (PHOTOS) by Evyivy(f): 12:02pm On Feb 27, 2015
Slimzjoe:

U look like you're having an 0rgazm in ur prof pic shocked

grin grin grin grin grin

YES! YOU LIKE? wink
Re: Emma Nyra Flashes Boobs As She Steps Out In Crazy Torn Jeans (PHOTOS) by alveene(m): 1:38pm On Feb 27, 2015
who's Emma Nyra undecidedwho's Emma Nyra.. never heard that name.
Re: Emma Nyra Flashes Boobs As She Steps Out In Crazy Torn Jeans (PHOTOS) by Dekatron(m): 6:55pm On Feb 27, 2015
Emma nyra,the ONLY CELEBRITY I HAVE A CRUSH ON. Go babe,dnt mind d #FOTHERMOCKERS. many woul wan.k off imagining things wit ya.OGA FRIEDPLANTAIN comes to mind. Well anda u would come around

*in yung6ix voice* : ONE TWEET(PIC)DEM GO NOTICE.

Working on my album,hoping to feature you,WAJE&YEMI ALADE.
Re: Emma Nyra Flashes Boobs As She Steps Out In Crazy Torn Jeans (PHOTOS) by JEITO: 10:29pm On Feb 27, 2015
I don't blame her; when you are not talented and yet in the music industry, you must look for another means of remaining relevant or seen
Re: Emma Nyra Flashes Boobs As She Steps Out In Crazy Torn Jeans (PHOTOS) by Slimzjoe(m): 11:35pm On Feb 27, 2015
Evyivy:

grin grin grin grin grin

YES! YOU LIKE? wink

Love it!! cool

1 Like

Re: Emma Nyra Flashes Boobs As She Steps Out In Crazy Torn Jeans (PHOTOS) by Jhayeahsam01(m): 6:21am On Feb 28, 2015
our celeb need jesus

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jim Iyke Weeps As He Parts With His New Baby / Wizkid, Jada Pollock & Burna Boy, Stefflon Don Party Into Year 2021 (video) / Mr Eazi: "I Quit My N2Million Per Month Job For Music"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.