Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,620 members, 7,809,285 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:17 AM

Waje Stuns In Green Jumpsuit As She Steps Out For New Year Event - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Waje Stuns In Green Jumpsuit As She Steps Out For New Year Event (23051 Views)

Singer Waje Stuns In A Wrap Jumpsuit (photos) / Annie Idibia Steps Out In Stripe Jumpsuit As She Heads To The Lagos Fiesta / Waje Stuns In Red For 'Fifty' Lagos Premiere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Waje Stuns In Green Jumpsuit As She Steps Out For New Year Event by yusaze2007: 11:03am On Jan 01, 2016
Ace female vocalist, Waje was at a new year event where she rocked a really nice green jumpsuit with a black flared top and green sandal heels, and as usual she stunned in this outfit.
She shared a couple of eye candy photos of herself rocking this outfit, see below...

https://www.instagram.com/p/_-dDdgiGi8/?taken-by=officialwaje

cc: lalasticlala, ishilove, ijebabe

Re: Waje Stuns In Green Jumpsuit As She Steps Out For New Year Event by angelTI(f): 11:04am On Jan 01, 2016
Ugly!!!!

21 Likes

Re: Waje Stuns In Green Jumpsuit As She Steps Out For New Year Event by yusaze2007: 11:04am On Jan 01, 2016

1 Like

Re: Waje Stuns In Green Jumpsuit As She Steps Out For New Year Event by divinehand2003(m): 11:05am On Jan 01, 2016
Creepy and gross, somewhat ridiculous

2 Likes

Re: Waje Stuns In Green Jumpsuit As She Steps Out For New Year Event by Nobody: 11:08am On Jan 01, 2016
I'm so not feeling the dress tho... Wats up with her coke and fanta face and body
I'm sure u have money to buy ur foundation color and ur highlighter should just be a shade lighter that ur skin color undecided

tiwa savage the second

7 Likes

Re: Waje Stuns In Green Jumpsuit As She Steps Out For New Year Event by youngberry001(m): 11:27am On Jan 01, 2016
angelTI:
Ugly!!!!
yea dat's true

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Waje Stuns In Green Jumpsuit As She Steps Out For New Year Event by Oche211(m): 11:35am On Jan 01, 2016
Re: Waje Stuns In Green Jumpsuit As She Steps Out For New Year Event by Qualer: 12:27pm On Jan 01, 2016
EroticAngelina:
I'm so not feeling the dress tho... Wats up with her coke and fanta face and body
I'm sure u have money to buy ur foundation color and ur highlighter should just be a shade lighter that ur skin color undecided

tiwa savage the second

6 Likes

Re: Waje Stuns In Green Jumpsuit As She Steps Out For New Year Event by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jan 01, 2016
[quote author=Qualer post=41545860][/quote]
wat gave u the impression that I'm mad smh
Re: Waje Stuns In Green Jumpsuit As She Steps Out For New Year Event by Qualer: 12:53pm On Jan 01, 2016
EroticAngelina:

wat gave u the impression that I'm mad smh

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Waje Stuns In Green Jumpsuit As She Steps Out For New Year Event by WisdomTank: 1:57pm On Jan 01, 2016
Her black top come make her look like Akwa Ibom cultural dancers especially those at this year carnival. lol grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Waje Stuns In Green Jumpsuit As She Steps Out For New Year Event by vivianblog(f): 1:58pm On Jan 01, 2016
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Waje Stuns In Green Jumpsuit As She Steps Out For New Year Event by ERONX(m): 1:58pm On Jan 01, 2016
Re: Waje Stuns In Green Jumpsuit As She Steps Out For New Year Event by scribble: 1:58pm On Jan 01, 2016
Waje needs swag
Re: Waje Stuns In Green Jumpsuit As She Steps Out For New Year Event by babatgtr: 2:00pm On Jan 01, 2016
Yeye
Re: Waje Stuns In Green Jumpsuit As She Steps Out For New Year Event by Chanchit: 2:00pm On Jan 01, 2016
Na wa o, so na like this Waje backside flat?!

1 Like

Re: Waje Stuns In Green Jumpsuit As She Steps Out For New Year Event by Houseofglam7(f): 2:03pm On Jan 01, 2016
I just admire this woman.
This outfit is making my eyes bleed though
Re: Waje Stuns In Green Jumpsuit As She Steps Out For New Year Event by philtex(m): 2:05pm On Jan 01, 2016
Ashawo geh grin

1 Like

Re: Waje Stuns In Green Jumpsuit As She Steps Out For New Year Event by free2ryhme: 2:06pm On Jan 01, 2016
this is an eyesore undecided

2 Likes

Re: Waje Stuns In Green Jumpsuit As She Steps Out For New Year Event by miqos02(m): 2:06pm On Jan 01, 2016
ok
Re: Waje Stuns In Green Jumpsuit As She Steps Out For New Year Event by Goodyshoes(m): 2:06pm On Jan 01, 2016
Houseofglam7:
I just admire this woman.
This outfit is making my eyes bleed though

Bleed
This is new year....
What's stunning in the pix.....?
Re: Waje Stuns In Green Jumpsuit As She Steps Out For New Year Event by Odekku: 2:08pm On Jan 01, 2016
WAJE BOOBS FIRST FEED THE WHOLE OF NAIRALAND, 3 CUPS GO STILL REMAIN
Re: Waje Stuns In Green Jumpsuit As She Steps Out For New Year Event by Houseofglam7(f): 2:10pm On Jan 01, 2016
Goodyshoes:

Bleed
This is new year....
What's stunning in the pix.....?

Can't remember saying there was anything stunning about the pictures undecided
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Waje Stuns In Green Jumpsuit As She Steps Out For New Year Event by deeLima86(m): 2:18pm On Jan 01, 2016
Houseofglam7:

Can't remember saying there was anything stunning about the pictures undecided
undecided undecided undecided

Lol smiley
I think he misunderstood your comment, no offense intended.
Re: Waje Stuns In Green Jumpsuit As She Steps Out For New Year Event by Houseofglam7(f): 2:19pm On Jan 01, 2016
deeLima86:

Lol smiley
I think he misunderstood your comment, no offense intended.

No offense taken
Re: Waje Stuns In Green Jumpsuit As She Steps Out For New Year Event by Lakayanah: 2:25pm On Jan 01, 2016
I really do not understand the black thing on her, her yansh is something else hard to understand.

1 Like

Re: Waje Stuns In Green Jumpsuit As She Steps Out For New Year Event by deeLima86(m): 2:28pm On Jan 01, 2016
Houseofglam7:

No offense taken

Cool, happy new year.

1 Like

Re: Waje Stuns In Green Jumpsuit As She Steps Out For New Year Event by misspicy(f): 2:29pm On Jan 01, 2016
I watched the show and her performance was great,the jumpsuit is nice on her and she doesn't have a flat butt
beside those complaining about her skin tone must be blind or they just want to complain about something because it is obvious only her face is a shade lighter,caused by her foundation and powder,I see nothing wrong with is lovely outfit undecided

1 Like

Re: Waje Stuns In Green Jumpsuit As She Steps Out For New Year Event by Tobium1(m): 2:32pm On Jan 01, 2016
She no fine, she no get nyash! Total loss

1 Like

Re: Waje Stuns In Green Jumpsuit As She Steps Out For New Year Event by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jan 01, 2016
angelTI:
Ugly!!!!
u fine pass am?

1 Like

Re: Waje Stuns In Green Jumpsuit As She Steps Out For New Year Event by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jan 01, 2016
yusaze2007:
Ace female vocalist, Waje was at a new year event where she rocked a really nice green jumpsuit with a black flared top and green sandal heels, and as usual she stunned in this outfit.
She shared a couple of eye candy photos of herself rocking this outfit, see below...

https://www.instagram.com/p/_-dDdgiGi8/?taken-by=officialwaje

cc: lalasticlala, ishilove, ijebabe
but why her yansh flat like dat? Abi na my eyes dey decieve me? I was thinkin Waje has butt oo.hmm na wao
Re: Waje Stuns In Green Jumpsuit As She Steps Out For New Year Event by cosmic22(m): 2:44pm On Jan 01, 2016
is DAT nyansh?...

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Top 10 Most Publicized Celebrity Relationships That Crumbled / Reno Omokri shades Tonto Dikeh, says she is devaluing her child / BBNaija: Mimi Orjiekwe To Make Nina Brand Ambassador Of Her Makeup Line

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.