Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,417 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

Ccna Dums - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Ccna Dums (1251 Views)

Video Tutorials Needed For Oracle, CCNA, CorelDraw / Download Ccna Training Video For Free: Http://careersassembly..com/ / How Long Should Ccna Lessons Last? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ccna Dums by dyko160: 8:26pm On Jan 09, 2009
can any one in the house please post  a copy of the latest 640-802 pass4sure dums
Re: Ccna Dums by segsalerty(m): 10:54pm On Jan 09, 2009
what i found for you is

Pass4sure Cisco CCNA CCNA 640-801 v2.73.rar-------------------------------------------- 11.80 Mb

need it ?

all you just need to do is get back to me via email if you aresurely interested ! we need to fix somewhere you are going to have what you requested for because the file is more than what Email can Upload , so, i have to Burn on a CD and send to you or give you ,
hear from you soon before i start the download
segsalerty@yahoo.com
or
segsalerty@hotmail.com

1 love

segs
Re: Ccna Dums by segsalerty(m): 5:01am On Jan 10, 2009
Hurray DYKO ,

I downloaded it already now !
just holla me anytime you need it

1 love
Re: Ccna Dums by segsalerty(m): 12:20pm On Jan 10, 2009
Thats true Sir ,
Thats a good Advice and a very Good help to give a fellow friend, its a really Nice Info , thats a sign of 1 love
Its Up to him , Thats what he asked for !
so, i've got it for him ,

Its up to him if he is going to Include your own word of advice plus what he requested for !

1 love

(1) (Reply)

Cheap Tokunbo Dell&hp Laptops: / Re: The Best Antivirus To Use / Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.