Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,713 members, 7,831,242 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

Help!!! Unable To Root My Phone!!! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Help!!! Unable To Root My Phone!!! (2460 Views)

How To Root All Infinix Phones ( NOTE 3 And NOTE 3 Pro) / Pls Help..unable To Subscribe To Airtel N180 For 60 Mins / HELP!, Unable To Connect To The Internet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!!! Unable To Root My Phone!!! by lopjohnny(m): 6:39am On Sep 18, 2015
please for the past few days I have been trying to root my phone with king root but all to no avail, please I want you guys to help me out on how to root it and the amount of data that would be required,,, thanks.
Re: Help!!! Unable To Root My Phone!!! by Baroba(m): 7:09am On Sep 18, 2015
lopjohnny:
please for the past few days I have been trying to root my phone with king root but all to no avail, please I want you guys to help me out on how to root it and the amount of data that would be required,,, thanks.

Try towelroot, don't know how much data is needed, but it shouldn't take long, and of course a charged phone..
Re: Help!!! Unable To Root My Phone!!! by aieromon(m): 7:17am On Sep 18, 2015
lopjohnny:

Doesn't the phone have a name?
Re: Help!!! Unable To Root My Phone!!! by lopjohnny(m): 8:40am On Sep 18, 2015
aieromon:

Doesn't the phone have a name?

ehmm,,, the phone don't really has a specific name,, it's called Uniilorin tab...
Re: Help!!! Unable To Root My Phone!!! by lopjohnny(m): 8:51am On Sep 18, 2015
Baroba:

Try towelroot, don't know how much data is needed, but it shouldn't take long, and of course a charged phone..

thanks,,, bur I don't have it here,,
Re: Help!!! Unable To Root My Phone!!! by aieromon(m): 12:52pm On Sep 18, 2015
lopjohnny:

ehmm,,, the phone don't really has a specific name,, it's called Uniilorin tab...

It should be a MTK8312 device.

Download towelroot and follow the screen instructions to root the device. Internet connection is necessary.

http://towelroot.org/mobile/towelroot.apk
Re: Help!!! Unable To Root My Phone!!! by Tanya44: 11:46am On Aug 17, 2017
Thanks for this article!! it was great!! i would like to know more!! keep posting!!
[url=https://www.towelroott.com/https://www.towelroott.com/
Re: Help!!! Unable To Root My Phone!!! by youngerikina40(m): 12:23pm On Aug 17, 2017
Use supersu nah
Re: Help!!! Unable To Root My Phone!!! by bravesoul247(m): 1:37am On Aug 18, 2017
Is it possible to root a Samsung Galaxy Note 3!?
Re: Help!!! Unable To Root My Phone!!! by Ejadike(m): 2:16am On Aug 18, 2017
Rooted my Tecno L9 plus and it's great.

(1) (Reply)

Help! How Do I Switch On My Phone Without The Power Button? / List Of Android/iphones Whatsapp Will No Longer Work On By November. / Latest Whatsapp For Nokia Asha 200

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.