Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,011 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

Meet 18 Year Old With Face Of A Porcelain Doll But Body Of A Hulk (photos) - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Meet 18 Year Old With Face Of A Porcelain Doll But Body Of A Hulk (photos) (6785 Views)

Body Builder Risks His Life To Become Real Life Incredible Hulk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet 18 Year Old With Face Of A Porcelain Doll But Body Of A Hulk (photos) by Nobody: 6:13am On Feb 27, 2015
Check out this 18-year-old Russian beauty who can deadlift 180 kilograms and already holds three world powerlifting records.
Power lifter Julia Vins was born in the city of Engels, says, “People know me as “muscle Barbie” – I like this comparison. It’s nice. I have these big, beautiful eyes and wear make-up. But at the same time, I’m strong. I can deadlift 180kg in training. I want to become as big as possible.
see more pics and news here http://24revistas..com /2015/02/meet-18-year-old-with-face-of-porcelain.html

Re: Meet 18 Year Old With Face Of A Porcelain Doll But Body Of A Hulk (photos) by yuncka: 7:27am On Feb 27, 2015
Double SIM, beauty and d beasT. This babe is for bisexuals and people that love party.
Re: Meet 18 Year Old With Face Of A Porcelain Doll But Body Of A Hulk (photos) by boss1310(m): 8:38am On Feb 27, 2015
if your teenage brother complained to you about a girl in his class that slapped him,you berate him for being weak and allowing a mere girl to beat him up.you went to the school to"revenge"and was told it was this girl and that was after making a scene thereby getting everybody's attention.what will you do
1;face her as not to lose face
2;be her friend by slapping your bro the more
3;or simply make a run for it

1 Like

Re: Meet 18 Year Old With Face Of A Porcelain Doll But Body Of A Hulk (photos) by Nobody: 10:34am On Feb 27, 2015
she's still a gurl

so what??
Re: Meet 18 Year Old With Face Of A Porcelain Doll But Body Of A Hulk (photos) by danbrowndmf(m): 12:09pm On Feb 27, 2015
Yeah she waz ma Classmate back in secondary school dayz.cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet 18 Year Old With Face Of A Porcelain Doll But Body Of A Hulk (photos) by ddaammyy(f): 11:38pm On Feb 27, 2015
Wow! She is pretty and strong. I know some guys who wouldn't mind.
Re: Meet 18 Year Old With Face Of A Porcelain Doll But Body Of A Hulk (photos) by UnimkeAk(m): 8:21pm On Mar 24, 2015
boss1310:
if your teenage brother complained to you about a girl in his class that slapped him,you berate him for being weak and allowing a mere girl to beat him up.you went to the school to"revenge"and was told it was this girl and that was after making a scene thereby getting everybody's attention.what will you do
1;face her as not to lose face
2;be her friend by slapping your bro the more
3;or simply make a run for it

Punch her on her Boobs !
That's the myth..
Right ?

1 Like

Re: Meet 18 Year Old With Face Of A Porcelain Doll But Body Of A Hulk (photos) by vislabraye(m): 8:54am On Mar 28, 2015
She's cute unlike some ladies who become men after bodybuilding. But no one should try her oh.
Re: Meet 18 Year Old With Face Of A Porcelain Doll But Body Of A Hulk (photos) by Nobody: 3:10pm On Mar 28, 2015
When you date her.... as a dude you will have to be on ur facking best everyday...... Being a consummate gentelman becomes an acquired trait.... Too bad.
Re: Meet 18 Year Old With Face Of A Porcelain Doll But Body Of A Hulk (photos) by cylonex: 6:39pm On Apr 12, 2015
Check out this 18-year-old Russian beauty who can deadlift 180 kilograms and already holds three world powerlifting records.
Power lifter Julia Vins was born in the city of Engels, says, “People know me as “muscle Barbie” – I like this comparison. It’s nice. I have these big, beautiful eyes and wear make-up. But at the same time, I’m strong. I can deadlift 180kg in training. I want to become as big as possible.
see more pics and news here http://24revistas..com /2015/02/meet-18-year-old-with-face-of-porcelain.html
nawa o

(1) (Reply)

Yellow TV Naija Season One / (VIDEO) Can You Do This On Your Wedding Day? {SELFIE CRAZE} / The Websites You Visit When Bored Part II

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.