Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,382 members, 7,819,391 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

Body Builder Risks His Life To Become Real Life Incredible Hulk - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Body Builder Risks His Life To Become Real Life Incredible Hulk (4747 Views)

. / Meet 18 Year Old With Face Of A Porcelain Doll But Body Of A Hulk (photos) / INCREDIBLE! Goliath's Skull Found Millions Of Years Later (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Body Builder Risks His Life To Become Real Life Incredible Hulk by MarvelJ: 12:19pm On May 04, 2015
how stupid is this man please? i love body building but.... seriously

A bodybuilder who modelled himself on the Incredible Hulk risked his life by injecting oil and alcohol into his arms – and almost had both amputated.
Father-of-one Romario Dos Santos Alves, 25, used the potentially lethal cocktail to pump up his biceps to 25in and he now faces a catalogue of serious health issues.
The former bodyguard said using the synthetic filler synthol cost him his sanity and nearly his life as he tried to kill himself when his wife was six months pregnant.
He said his swollen muscles terrify children in his hometown of Caldas Novas in Brazil and they call him a 'beast' and a 'monster'.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3066540/Bodybuilder-risks-life-injecting-oil-alcohol.html

ijebabe, Fynestboi, MissyB3

1 Share

Re: Body Builder Risks His Life To Become Real Life Incredible Hulk by barnacle: 12:41pm On May 04, 2015
nice face buh destroyed his body
Re: Body Builder Risks His Life To Become Real Life Incredible Hulk by Nobody: 12:47pm On May 04, 2015
Nonsense.

WTF is this? His arms/hand doesn't match his face and body.

1 Like

Re: Body Builder Risks His Life To Become Real Life Incredible Hulk by MarvelJ: 1:08pm On May 04, 2015
Logicalmind1:
Nonsense.

WTF is this? His arms/hand doesn't match his face and body.

worst transformation ever...
Re: Body Builder Risks His Life To Become Real Life Incredible Hulk by lampardizik(m): 2:36pm On May 04, 2015
He'll be nothing like the Hulk 'cos he won't be able to SMASH cheesy grin
Re: Body Builder Risks His Life To Become Real Life Incredible Hulk by MarvelJ: 3:30pm On May 04, 2015
lampardizik:
He'll be nothing like the Hulk 'cos he won't be able to SMASH cheesy grin

only time i go pity this man is when hin don old.
Re: Body Builder Risks His Life To Become Real Life Incredible Hulk by lampardizik(m): 3:32pm On May 04, 2015
MarvelJ:

only time i go pity this man is when hin don old.
Then him go dey carry him skin for sack
Re: Body Builder Risks His Life To Become Real Life Incredible Hulk by peteruuu(m): 5:49pm On May 04, 2015
Now,this is what our last born call NONSENSE & INGREDIENTS undecided

1 Like

Re: Body Builder Risks His Life To Become Real Life Incredible Hulk by ultrazone(m): 2:03am On May 05, 2015
undecided
Re: Body Builder Risks His Life To Become Real Life Incredible Hulk by MarvelJ: 8:49am On May 05, 2015
peteruuu:
Now,this is what our last born call NONSENSE & INGREDIENTS undecided

grin its not nonsense na... good ingredients o, oil and alcohol.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Body Builder Risks His Life To Become Real Life Incredible Hulk by Nobody: 2:23pm On May 05, 2015
this one don enta one chance
sorry
Re: Body Builder Risks His Life To Become Real Life Incredible Hulk by sonikstargirl(f): 3:19pm On May 10, 2015
I wonder if he can be able to lift a trailla with all dis muscles undecided

dis is wot I call shapeless humanbeing
Re: Body Builder Risks His Life To Become Real Life Incredible Hulk by MarvelJ: 1:24pm On May 12, 2015
sonikstargirl:
I wonder if he can be able to lift a trailler with all dis muscles undecided

did is wot I call shapeless humanbeing

trailer ke, this man right here is doomed.

(1) (Reply)

How Does Private T.v And Radio Stations Make Their Income/gain? / First Contestant To Win All Question On American "Who Wants To Be A Millionaire" / Mercy Johnson On Life, Marriage And Motherhood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.