Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,688 members, 7,816,800 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:32 PM

Man In Police Net For Selling Son - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man In Police Net For Selling Son (32483 Views)

NAPTIP Officer In Police Net For Allegedly Attempting To Murder Cop Lover (pics) / Masquerades In Police Net For Robbing Trader Of N57,000 (Photo) / 3 In Police Net For Gang Raping 16-yerar-old Virgin In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man In Police Net For Selling Son by Nobody: 3:45pm On Feb 27, 2015
alberto2k:

Thank you, thank you... And God bless smiley
bless u too
Re: Man In Police Net For Selling Son by Nickymezor(f): 3:46pm On Feb 27, 2015
This is really awful undecided Gosh! D man aint a father abeg... angry.wen ppl dey find pikin persin dey sell d one he get.... wat an irony of life tongue
Re: Man In Police Net For Selling Son by azzima(m): 3:47pm On Feb 27, 2015
Igbo Runs!!
Re: Man In Police Net For Selling Son by emmabest2000(m): 3:59pm On Feb 27, 2015
searching4love:
undecided

WHY ARE THIS IGBO'S HELL BENT ON SUFFERING FOR NOTHING

THIS PEOPLE'S SUPPORT FOR GEJ IS HAUNTING THEM BADLY. THEY CAN HARDLY FEED NOR SURVIVE BUT INSTEAD OF VOTING FOR A CHANGE THEY PREFER TO SHOUT GEJ TILL 2019 WHILE THEY SELL THEIR CHILDREN TO MAKE A LIVING undecided

THE WORSE CRIMES EMANATES FROM THEIR REGION. THEY ARE ON DEATH ROW ALL OVER ASIA FOR DRUG OFFENSES, THEY PIRATE PEOPLE'S HARD WORK IN ALABA JUST TO PUT FOOD ON THE TABLE.

IGBO'S ARE TRULY DRAGGING NIGERIA BACKWARDS.

SAI BUHARI
Sometimes I wonder why there's no dislike botton SmH...

1 Like

Re: Man In Police Net For Selling Son by Nobody: 4:07pm On Feb 27, 2015
Look at the tribalists here o!

When that Igbo lady returned over N14M untouched and was given national award for her unusual level of honesty the "igbos love money" crusade were nowhere to be found.

Now una don come. tongue

2 Likes

Re: Man In Police Net For Selling Son by maskid(m): 4:18pm On Feb 27, 2015
searching4love:
undecided

THIS PEOPLE'S SUPPORT FOR GEJ IS HAUNTING THEM BADLY. THEY CAN HARDLY FEED NOR SURVIVE BUT INSTEAD OF VOTING FOR A CHANGE THEY PREFER TO SHOUT GEJ TILL 2019 WHILE THEY SELL THEIR CHILDREN TO MAKE A LIVING undecided

THE WORSE CRIMES EMANATES FROM THEIR REGION. THEY ARE ON DEATH ROW ALL OVER ASIA FOR DRUG OFFENSES, THEY PIRATE PEOPLE'S HARD WORK IN ALABA JUST TO PUT FOOD ON THE TABLE.

SAI BUHARI

u well so....? kip deceiving urself

1 Like

Re: Man In Police Net For Selling Son by pazienza(m): 4:24pm On Feb 27, 2015
HopeAtHand:
I dedicate this space to Pazienza..He does not usually see this type of topic on Nairaland .He has this unique gift of going temporarily blind whenever these topics make FP.

I want him to tell me what he thinks of this act by his brother, since he claims the end justifies the means.

The man behaviour was a deviance in Igboland. This only made news because both the wife and the rest of the community made sure that justice prevailed with the man geting punished and publicly disgraced and the son returned home in one piece.

The story is a true testament of the efficient organization and functionality of the Igbo society, built on the norms and values of the sanctity and respect for human life,and with capability of enforcing these laws and bringing deviants to justice via sheer will and community policing.

This news is more reason to praise Ndiigbo, we don't tolerate evil, we expose evil, the rest of the country must learn from us. *cool*

4 Likes

Re: Man In Police Net For Selling Son by jayne8585yahoo(f): 4:33pm On Feb 27, 2015
searching4love:
undecided

SAI BUHARI

you write-ups has so bias.
please stop self servicing with igbo matters
Re: Man In Police Net For Selling Son by Nobody: 4:40pm On Feb 27, 2015
simplemach:
Hardship, bad news everywhere.
#gej clueless govt
Re: Man In Police Net For Selling Son by Nobody: 4:49pm On Feb 27, 2015
Tenim47:
I don't c crime,, no b im pikin
na God go seriously punish u 4 dat insane comment u jst make,inshort may ur dad sell u overnite
Re: Man In Police Net For Selling Son by Nobody: 5:24pm On Feb 27, 2015
Neelzar:

Haba Daniel...Why are you so full of hate. Is it because Amara dumped you....First you hate women...now it's Igbo's... All because of Amara. I can see that you have not freed your mind from this torture. U better get over it and move on with your life. I am advising you now, if you can't get over the pain, why not seek medical help if its now too much to bear instead of venting your anger on things related to Amara. Take it easy cuz its looks like you are going mad.

BTW....Amara had a baby boy last month. I am sure you are aware. wink grin grin tongue

You know that psychopath? Please kindly report his deteriorating dysfunctional mental condition to his family before he harms someone physically or worse still commits suicide. He is full of venomous hate for tribes and faith. Searchingforlove, wastedsperm, frustratedman, get help and get well soon.
Re: Man In Police Net For Selling Son by Nobody: 5:34pm On Feb 27, 2015
searching4love:
undecided

SAI BUHARI

Who knows this psychopath? Please kindly report his deteriorating dysfunctional mental health condition to his family before he harms someone physically or worse still commits suicide. He is full of venomous hate for tribes and faith. Searchingforlove, wastedsperm, frustratedman, get help and get well soon.
Shame on you all that liked this disgusting repulsive nonsensical post!
Re: Man In Police Net For Selling Son by Nobody: 5:43pm On Feb 27, 2015
The son be like, 'papa i cant believe thìs..jisos!'
Re: Man In Police Net For Selling Son by otiigba1(m): 6:05pm On Feb 27, 2015
Wow! Killing some one over snail and another man sold his son undecided what kinda village does this people live in?
Re: Man In Police Net For Selling Son by floragregs(f): 7:13pm On Feb 27, 2015
searching4love:
undecided

SAI BUHARI
you should be banned! U are the biggest Ediot I have ever seen online! Bloody frustrated fooool

1 Like

Re: Man In Police Net For Selling Son by Mancity26(m): 7:55pm On Feb 27, 2015
Coldfeet:
Its that same family who don't have the fruit of the womb but want it by all means that makes greedy men like him sell their own fruit of the womb for peanuts!!! Smh, its a domino effect as demand rises supply too will won't to meet up.

Meanwhile...

Gej till 2019

Our police should have quizzed the herbalist to see who he wants to sell the baby to and arrest them as well.
GEJ till sombody obtain his SSCE
Re: Man In Police Net For Selling Son by obstead200(m): 7:45am On Feb 28, 2015
searching4love:
undecided

SAI BUHARI
I wud have been really surprised if I finish reading page 1 without seeing a tribalistic and bigoted comment.

Nairaland I hail thee

Modified.........

The guy is just trying to gather enough mentions in his profile. Please u guys shud stop quoting him

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Rapper, Nicholas Ogbeifun, Arrested Over Murder In South Africa / Slain Lawyer, Bolanle Raheem Buried In Lagos (Photos) / Man Assaulted By Soldier At Dangote Fertilizer, Left With Swollen Eye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.