Stats: 3,194,430 members, 7,954,685 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:10 AM

Husband Is Not Responsible; Starves Wife Of Sex... - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husband Is Not Responsible; Starves Wife Of Sex... (737 Views)

My 63-year-old Wife Starves Me Of Sex, Divorce-seeking Septuagenarian Tells Cour / My Wife Starves Me Of Sex / My Hubby Starves Me Of Sex: What To Do? (2) (3) (4)

Husband Is Not Responsible; Starves Wife Of Sex... by Sweetmarriage: 9:13am On Feb 27, 2015
This Woman Sent This To Us...

'Pls help me and post this. When a woman has fast and pray for the husband to take his responsibility as the man of the home and he did not and when he notice the wife has money and did not bring out, he always get angry with the wife. In the home the woman is been starve of sex for no just reason that he is not in the mood...advice pls...hide my id pls.'
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Nigerian-Papalette/312263085651212
Re: Husband Is Not Responsible; Starves Wife Of Sex... by jerflakes(m): 9:52am On Feb 27, 2015
Abeg, make all these unsatisfied wives try dey contact me na.

Everytime una dey complain.

Una no know say person like me dey exist?

Photo Of The Day! / Introvert Or Extrovert?! Hop In And I'll Show You!! / BREAKING: BREAKING: Ex-super Eagles Coach Stephen Keshi Loses Wife

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5