Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,748 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

Unilag Admission Detail - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unilag Admission Detail (419 Views)

Unilag: Please Help me with this issue on unilag admission / UNILAG Admission Cut-off Mark Released [departmental] – 2016/2017 / Unilag Admission Merit List 2015/2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Unilag Admission Detail by GODWINKING(m): 9:39am On Feb 27, 2015
unilagadmissiondetail..com
UNILAG ENTRANCE EXAM PAST QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
[i][/i]
UNILAG PAST QUESTIONS & ANSWERS

THE BEST AND MOST ASSURED WAY TO AID YOUR PERFORMANCE IN THE FORTH COMING UNILAG POSTGRADUATE,FOUNDATION PROGRAMMED (DIPLOMA),HUMAN RESOURCES DEVELOPMENT CENTRE (HRDC),INSTITUTE CONTINUE EDUCATION(ICE),UNILAG POSTUTME, ENTRANCE EXAMINATION IS TO GET AND STUDY THE PAST QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS.
WHY? BECAUSE UNILAG DO REPEAT QUESTIONS (THAT’S THE SECRET). SO, IF YOU CAN GET AND STUDY THE ORIGINAL PAST QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS OF YOUR INTENDED COURSE, YOU WILL COME OUT IN FLYING COLOURS.
CALL: 08171888852 TO ORDER FOR YOURS.

(1) (Reply)

Kano State School Of Nursing Form For 2015/16 Is Out Call_08159476241 To APPLY / The Mighty Fallen / What Parents In India Will Do For Good Grades

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.