Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,045 members, 7,835,530 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:23 AM

Unilag: Please Help me with this issue on unilag admission - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unilag: Please Help me with this issue on unilag admission (1427 Views)

Unilag Admission 2018/2019 / Help Or Advice Needed On Unilag Admission / Ariyibi Ayomide...Eye Witness Account On Unilag Student Committing Suicide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unilag: Please Help me with this issue on unilag admission by Hardeysolution(m): 4:08pm On Oct 04, 2016
labodinho, fynestboi, please help. I was told that unilag rejects birth cert gotten in the year of admission. I have got mine in August. So I went for another one and the registration officer refused to backdate it for me telling me to tell the school to confirm the authenticity of the birth certificate if they have problem. I have my ID card for ssce showing my date of birth and I also have sworn declaration of age I got this month. Please, what can I do? Any p? Please
Re: Unilag: Please Help me with this issue on unilag admission by mayortech(m): 6:15pm On Oct 04, 2016
calm down,they still gonna accept it tho they might giv u tough tym cos unilag can b very strict wen it comes to age related isssh......since d certificate is authentic u good to go.......by d way ar u up to 16yrs of age lol
Re: Unilag: Please Help me with this issue on unilag admission by Hardeysolution(m): 7:20pm On Oct 04, 2016
mayortech:
calm down,they still gonna accept it tho they might giv u tough tym cos unilag can b very strict wen it comes to age related isssh......since d certificate is authentic u good to go.......by d way ar u up to 16yrs of age lol
yes.. ..even my look shows that
Re: Unilag: Please Help me with this issue on unilag admission by labodinho: 12:21am On Oct 05, 2016
Hardeysolution:
labodinho, fynestboi, please help. I was told that unilag rejects birth cert gotten in the year of admission. I have got mine in August. So I went for another one and the registration officer refused to backdate it for me telling me to tell the school to confirm the authenticity of the birth certificate if they have problem. I have my ID card for ssce showing my date of birth and I also have sworn declaration of age I got this month. Please, what can I do? Any p? Please

They will still accept it,don't worry too much.More info about Unilag on www.unilaglabodinho.com
Re: Unilag: Please Help me with this issue on unilag admission by Hardeysolution(m): 9:46am On Oct 05, 2016
labodinho:

They will still accept it,don't worry too much.More info about Unilag on www.unilaglabodinho.com
thank you very much sir

1 Like

Re: Unilag: Please Help me with this issue on unilag admission by Hardeysolution(m): 12:11pm On Oct 05, 2016
Sir labodinho,

I have series of questions. I will appreciate your answers. Thanks.

1. The documents requested for. The number 4 and 5, aren't they the same or should it be separate?

2. The result stamped is black and white, and there are copies as well. So I need to make coloured print out for stamping?

3. Can one lose admission at the stage of screening if yes, why apart from forged credentials?

4. Which one is statement of result? Can't we use the online print out
Re: Unilag: Please Help me with this issue on unilag admission by labodinho: 12:42pm On Oct 05, 2016
Hardeysolution:
Sir labodinho,

I have series of questions. I will appreciate your answers. Thanks.

1. The documents requested for. The number 4 and 5, aren't they the same or should it be separate?

2. The result stamped is black and white, and there are copies as well. So I need to make coloured print out for stamping?

3. Can one lose admission at the stage of screening if yes, why apart from forged credentials?

4. Which one is statement of result? Can't we use the online print out

Itz for those using result more than a yr,WAEC issues it.

The rest of your questions have been answered on d blog.
Re: Unilag: Please Help me with this issue on unilag admission by Hardeysolution(m): 1:14pm On Oct 05, 2016
labodinho:

Itz for those using result more than a yr,WAEC issues it.

The rest of your questions have been answered on d blog.
I really appreciate your prompt reply. I am indebted to you. I say thanks a lot.

I have dropped a question on the blog sir.

And can I have your number or if you don't want to tell me online, this is mine if u will text me sir. 09094619984
Re: Unilag: Please Help me with this issue on unilag admission by labodinho: 1:29pm On Oct 05, 2016
Hardeysolution:
I really appreciate your prompt reply. I am indebted to you. I say thanks a lot.

I have dropped a question on the blog sir.

And can I have your number or if you don't want to tell me online, this is mine if u will text me sir. 09094619984

You're welkm.

My number is at the top of the blog,just a click on contact

If you're on mobile,click on the box beside the page title (Unilag Labodinho)

or check my profile here .
Re: Unilag: Please Help me with this issue on unilag admission by Hardeysolution(m): 1:46pm On Oct 05, 2016
labodinho:

You're welkm.

My number is at the top of the blog,just a click on contact

If you're on mobile,click on the box beside the page title (Unilag Labodinho)

or check my profile here .
sir, is my trouble not too much? I only want to get all ready. I will list all I have with colors so u tell me what else I need to get.

1. Birth certificate I got this year coloured and photocopies.

2. Certificate of origin I got this year coloured and photocopies.

3. Online print out for WAEC this year stamped black and white with photocopies.

4. Jamb result coloured with photocopies

5. Unilag post utme result coloured with photocopies.

6. Passport photograph with red background 12.

Please sir. What else?
Re: Unilag: Please Help me with this issue on unilag admission by labodinho: 2:04pm On Oct 05, 2016
Hardeysolution:
sir, is my trouble not too much? I only want to get all ready. I will list all I have with colors so u tell me what else I need to get.

1. Birth certificate I got this year coloured and photocopies.

2. Certificate of origin I got this year coloured and photocopies.

3. Online print out for WAEC this year stamped black and white with photocopies.

4. Jamb result coloured with photocopies

5. Unilag post utme result coloured with photocopies.

6. Passport photograph with red background 12.

Please sir. What else?

You can just compare it to the listed documents here.
http://unilaglabodinho.com/post-utme/documents-to-be-presented-for-screening/#comment-693

(1) (Reply)

5 Studying Mistakes Students Make And The Remedies / Reprint Of Jamb Slip / 2017 Jamb:Correction Of Errors Made During Registration Now Possible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.