Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,758 members, 7,820,638 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:38 PM

I Need A Good Lawyer - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I Need A Good Lawyer (522 Views)

Photos Of A Nigerian Lawyer Who Is Also A Nun Sister / Akwa Ibom Man Who Sells Doughnut Helped By A Nigerian Lawyer, Effiong / Lawal Ibrahim-Temitope Blind Lawyer Called To Bar And Honoured With An Award (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Good Lawyer by Nobody: 9:48am On Feb 27, 2015
Hi my name is mr valentine I want to set up a real estate investment company tho mine is a more broad than the existing once I want to start it from abuja first. So am looking for a layer that is good in this area am kinda new into the game so if any layer is interested mail me @ mindrich316@gmail.com thank u
Re: I Need A Good Lawyer by balash(m): 10:08am On Feb 27, 2015
You want to start a real extate? You posted what you wanted online, won't it be more sensible to walk to a law firm abi u don't know where that is??

If someone now scam you pretending to be a lawyer you will now start shouting they duped you on nairaland when instead you duped yourself of sensible reasoning..
Re: I Need A Good Lawyer by Nobody: 11:47am On Feb 27, 2015
balash:
You want to start a real extate? You posted what you wanted online, won't it be more sensible to walk to a law firm abi u don't know where that is??

If someone now scam you pretending to be a lawyer you will now start shouting they duped you on nairaland when instead you duped yourself of sensible reasoning..

Wow how come I didn't think of that
exactly what I will do

Hmm at least the thread helped

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Make A Good First Impression / New Career Opportunity At Novo Nordisk / Did You Know That The Bodies Of True Christians Never Decay After They Die? Vid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.