Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,902 members, 7,817,674 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

Which Colour Can You See On This Dress? - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Which Colour Can You See On This Dress? (39729 Views)

Which Colour Is The Best For Your Brand? / Which Colour Of Curtain Best Suit Pink Paintwd Wall / What Color Is This Dress? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Colour Can You See On This Dress? by kissty(f): 6:00pm On Feb 27, 2015
Ishilove:

I ma seeing gold and white.

this morning i felt really down and depressed, but i still saw gold and white. I don't know where people are seeing blue and black from
well may ur phone is iphone 1 dats y u ar seeing gold n white grin
Ishilove:

this morning i felt really down and depressed, but i still saw gold and white. I don't know where people are seeing blue and black from
well may ur phone is iphone 1 dats y u ar seeing gold n white
Re: Which Colour Can You See On This Dress? by SuccessfulO(f): 6:04pm On Feb 27, 2015
chival:
White and gold ke? I see blue and black.
Babe pls borrow me ur eyes, mek me sef follow see dis Blue an Black where everybody de see Coz all i see on this dress is White nd Gold.
Re: Which Colour Can You See On This Dress? by SuccessfulO(f): 6:05pm On Feb 27, 2015
IamOpemipo:
Wich dress? I'm seein a car
Lol, u're funny.

1 Like

Re: Which Colour Can You See On This Dress? by SuccessfulO(f): 6:08pm On Feb 27, 2015
Ishilove:

Babe na desame motor carry us. Wondering where p'ple are getting Blue nd Black from. All I see is White nd Gold.
Re: Which Colour Can You See On This Dress? by Nobody: 6:08pm On Feb 27, 2015
I dey see red, white, green (PDP colour) marching out of Aso.
Re: Which Colour Can You See On This Dress? by Raphd(m): 6:10pm On Feb 27, 2015
I don't even know what am seeing gan sef
Re: Which Colour Can You See On This Dress? by AreTheyBitches(m): 6:10pm On Feb 27, 2015
homesteady:
This might be the wrong place to post this, but I need more answers!
This picture has been generating a lot of controversy on the Internet since yesterday!
People are seeing different colours!
So which color did you see?

I'll write the colour most people have seen in my next post, so that you'll see the picture before having any idea of the colour most people havr seen!

Blue and Gold
Re: Which Colour Can You See On This Dress? by SuccessfulO(f): 6:11pm On Feb 27, 2015
dramaine:

Bro your own case na delieverance u need.
grin grin grin
Re: Which Colour Can You See On This Dress? by Yehman(m): 6:12pm On Feb 27, 2015
Red everywhere
Re: Which Colour Can You See On This Dress? by omoseun(f): 6:13pm On Feb 27, 2015
I first saw the dress on LIB this morning and the colour is white and gold, I was even surprised at the article that I decided to show a colleague, lo and behold, he said the colour is blue. Up till now I still see the dress in colour white and gold.

I actually wonder where people are getting " blue and black" .

2 Likes

Re: Which Colour Can You See On This Dress? by BushidoBlue(m): 6:14pm On Feb 27, 2015
edwife:
This is the explanation given but still strange. undecided

[img]http://2.bp..com/-nGGE02fc0t8/VPAjoNJE0lI/AAAAAAABsqQ/DcppbewAZ3k/s1600/IMG_20150227_064702.jpg[/img]
I beg to differ. I am a creative and the dress is white satin with gold embroidery. Black and blue koor... black eyed peas ni.

2 Likes

Re: Which Colour Can You See On This Dress? by Nobody: 6:15pm On Feb 27, 2015
Kikyben2:
I actually thought it's same dress in different colours, I opened the first thread, I saw gold and white, I screen grabbed it, opened the second thread on same cloth, saw blue and black and also screen grabbed, thinking I had solved the mystery only to open my pictures and see two blue and black gowns.

Hhhmm, this is really a mystery!
I dey laugh sef. Thankfully I always see white and gold. No matter where. I wish at least I could see it in another colour to see where people are coming from.
Re: Which Colour Can You See On This Dress? by sonnie10: 6:16pm On Feb 27, 2015
For those seeing white instead of sky blue, please what color is the background of this website (Nairaland) page where it says "Please Observe The Following Rule." Is it the same sky blue color with that dress?
Re: Which Colour Can You See On This Dress? by Cyberbaze(m): 6:22pm On Feb 27, 2015
Mtcheew, where white follow enter here? Abi na gold?

This is pure blue and black. If you see otherwise, go buy lens.
Re: Which Colour Can You See On This Dress? by Ignatio(m): 6:23pm On Feb 27, 2015
Only God knows Where you guys saw the White and gold. I saw blue and black.
Re: Which Colour Can You See On This Dress? by SuccessfulO(f): 6:28pm On Feb 27, 2015
Driven:
I see lilac and brown.

*edited*mine isn't even one of the options. Lord help me. grin
Hehehehehe, babe u got me cracked up.
Re: Which Colour Can You See On This Dress? by Nobody: 6:28pm On Feb 27, 2015
Cyberbaze:
Mtcheew, where white follow enter here? Abi na gold?

This is pure blue and black. If you see otherwise, go buy lens.

Re: Which Colour Can You See On This Dress? by Notyourb1tch(f): 6:33pm On Feb 27, 2015
grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Which Colour Can You See On This Dress? by Jeromejnr(m): 6:33pm On Feb 27, 2015
Kikyben2:
I actually thought it's same dress in different colours, I opened the first thread, I saw gold and white, I screen grabbed it, opened the second thread on same cloth, saw blue and black and also screen grabbed, thinking I had solved the mystery only to open my pictures and see two blue and black gowns.

Hhhmm, this is really a mystery!

I see two white and gold gowns.
Re: Which Colour Can You See On This Dress? by SuccessfulO(f): 6:35pm On Feb 27, 2015
omoseun:
I first saw the dress on LIB this morning and the colour is white and gold, I was even surprised at the article that I decided to show a colleague, lo and behold, he said the colour is blue. Up till now I still see the dress in colour white and gold.

I actually wonder where people are getting " blue and black" .
I confuse pass u Sis.
Re: Which Colour Can You See On This Dress? by Nobody: 6:38pm On Feb 27, 2015
sad

Re: Which Colour Can You See On This Dress? by T3Amo(f): 6:40pm On Feb 27, 2015
Lol people are so silly

Re: Which Colour Can You See On This Dress? by mrkings84(m): 6:42pm On Feb 27, 2015
my left eye is seeing arch and green; while my right eye sees sky blue and black but surprisingly, my both eyes are seeing gold and blue....
Re: Which Colour Can You See On This Dress? by Rishard(m): 6:42pm On Feb 27, 2015
Pink and orange grin
Re: Which Colour Can You See On This Dress? by Nobody: 6:44pm On Feb 27, 2015
grin grin grin grin I want to know who is the genius behind this.

Re: Which Colour Can You See On This Dress? by Annie09: 6:45pm On Feb 27, 2015
I see white and gold bt my sister said it's blue and black.
Re: Which Colour Can You See On This Dress? by professore(m): 6:45pm On Feb 27, 2015
djtommy:
say GOD??!! ...damn, this is serious
With all sincerity I saw white and gold,I took it to a guy hoping he would see the same so as not to take this thread serious,but guess what,he saw blue and black,asking me where on the photo did I see gold,we could not agree anyway.
Re: Which Colour Can You See On This Dress? by Nobody: 6:48pm On Feb 27, 2015
I ok oooh I was just in the middle of posting a picture and the freaking dress just turn blue and black in front me.

What sort of creepy shittt is this? shocked
Re: Which Colour Can You See On This Dress? by Nobody: 6:52pm On Feb 27, 2015
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Colour Can You See On This Dress? by Nobody: 6:52pm On Feb 27, 2015
Yustash001:
When I no get colour blindness...na black and blue na...
I'm sorry but you might be colour blind. it's actually white and gold.

1 Like

Re: Which Colour Can You See On This Dress? by bosun11(m): 6:54pm On Feb 27, 2015
na blue and black dey here na...shu and and i dont have colour blindness
Re: Which Colour Can You See On This Dress? by blackpanther25(m): 6:57pm On Feb 27, 2015
This is the answer

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Killed This Python This Early Morning. / Car Hits Man Pressing His Phone In Abia, While Crossing Express Road / Bus Driver & Conductor Strip To Prevent Arrest In Lagos (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.