Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:11 AM

Anita Joseph Flaunts Her Tummy And Her Very Untidy Braid In New Photo - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Anita Joseph Flaunts Her Tummy And Her Very Untidy Braid In New Photo (53191 Views)

Anita Joseph Flaunts Butt In US: "Trump Is Coming For You" - Fans React / Anita Joseph Flaunts Her Back Side In A See Through Derriere Outfit(pix / Tiwa Savage Stuns In Braid In Jamaica (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anita Joseph Flaunts Her Tummy And Her Very Untidy Braid In New Photo by Nobody: 4:41pm On Feb 27, 2015
diddydiva:
ugly is a beautiful word in this situation.

i dont even know what to call her
Re: Anita Joseph Flaunts Her Tummy And Her Very Untidy Braid In New Photo by Nobody: 4:42pm On Feb 27, 2015
Here in Canada we don't know her... embarassed
post=31130909:
[img]http://3.bp..com/-mteaZFD-E78/VPAPqT_N4VI/AAAAAAAAmMU/1VcEJAkJEh4/s1600/anita%2Bjoseph.jpg[/img]
Anita Joseph and Benson Okonkowo would make a very wonderful couple. lol
Sexy or trashy biko?
SOURCE
Re: Anita Joseph Flaunts Her Tummy And Her Very Untidy Braid In New Photo by pbs4real(m): 4:59pm On Feb 27, 2015
slimzypink:
ugly fowl... so not sexy at all, face looking like 8 years a slave . hair looking like 50 shades of suffering, who the Bleep,n fu,ck released this pics.. she fall my hand for a woman who can look way better, this wowoness is beyond me angry
na xo u fine reach?
Re: Anita Joseph Flaunts Her Tummy And Her Very Untidy Braid In New Photo by pbs4real(m): 5:01pm On Feb 27, 2015
christopher123:

monkey

wish you had her toto also
mk ur guy dy squeeze am wella. . ,b4 u knw am,e go big
Re: Anita Joseph Flaunts Her Tummy And Her Very Untidy Braid In New Photo by ibrokola(m): 5:07pm On Feb 27, 2015
post=31130909:
[img]http://3.bp..com/-mteaZFD-E78/VPAPqT_N4VI/AAAAAAAAmMU/1VcEJAkJEh4/s1600/anita%2Bjoseph.jpg[/img]
Sexy or trashy biko?
SOURCE

For one who looks like she's coming from the pool, she's not bad looking. BTW I strongly doubt if u look half as good as her!
Re: Anita Joseph Flaunts Her Tummy And Her Very Untidy Braid In New Photo by sunsky29(m): 5:08pm On Feb 27, 2015
Nickymezor:
Na her choice oo....next!!!
u never still pm me ?
Re: Anita Joseph Flaunts Her Tummy And Her Very Untidy Braid In New Photo by slimzypink(f): 5:16pm On Feb 27, 2015
pbs4real:
na xo u fine reach?

yes tongue
Re: Anita Joseph Flaunts Her Tummy And Her Very Untidy Braid In New Photo by Jonwesley(m): 5:16pm On Feb 27, 2015
[quote author=slimzypink post=31139106]ugly fowl... so not sexy at all, face looking like 8 years a slave . hair looking like 50 shades of suffering, who the Bleep,n fu,ck released this pics.. she fall my hand for a woman who can look way better, this wowoness is beyond me angry[/quote

You where be dry bones nko! You get mouth. U no fine reach Anita half. Commot there, slimz nothing....
Re: Anita Joseph Flaunts Her Tummy And Her Very Untidy Braid In New Photo by Whobedatte(m): 5:19pm On Feb 27, 2015
Amusaopeyemi:
Good for her.
Wish I had her boobs cry cry can't wait for mine to grow bigger.
#ViscaBarca! wink
Re: Anita Joseph Flaunts Her Tummy And Her Very Untidy Braid In New Photo by corisande: 5:32pm On Feb 27, 2015
Dyt:
The hair not untidy
Its the colour

She looks like what igbo calls akwerekata

lol
grin

2 Likes

Re: Anita Joseph Flaunts Her Tummy And Her Very Untidy Braid In New Photo by netmillionaires(m): 5:47pm On Feb 27, 2015
Akposkool:
Nigerians make una chill. Apart from her hair, I think she's got a killer body. The babe body is bang on point
It is just as if u stole those words from my mouth. I was just about saying the same thing when I saw ur comment. Nigerians and jealousy b like 6/7. Can't 99.9% of the people Here swear that they won't propose to her if they see her and av 100% confidencee to propose to her. Even d ladies sed dey run dem mouth. How many of them Here fine like her
Re: Anita Joseph Flaunts Her Tummy And Her Very Untidy Braid In New Photo by Nobody: 6:14pm On Feb 27, 2015
christopher123:

monkey

wish you had her toto also
Seriously, you had to call me a monkey because of my comment? Smh
Re: Anita Joseph Flaunts Her Tummy And Her Very Untidy Braid In New Photo by prophetfire: 6:28pm On Feb 27, 2015
I like her. Very sexy.
Re: Anita Joseph Flaunts Her Tummy And Her Very Untidy Braid In New Photo by Mcowubaba: 6:30pm On Feb 27, 2015
searching4love:
undecided

ALL I SEE IS AN UGLY IGBO ASHAWO FORMING FLY undecided

Next!!!!!
Is she Igbo ...even if she is!!
Bros Tribalism go kill uu
Christianity/Islam strongly detests dat
Even atheism....
I dnt knw wat igbo people did to u..
Maybe bcus the dnt have the same Political ideas with u...
Leave them alone...
Re: Anita Joseph Flaunts Her Tummy And Her Very Untidy Braid In New Photo by DjQris(m): 6:39pm On Feb 27, 2015
Babe sha get hot body, mke we talk true small 4 once, she #garrit!!!
Re: Anita Joseph Flaunts Her Tummy And Her Very Untidy Braid In New Photo by DjQris(m): 6:42pm On Feb 27, 2015
post=31130909:
Sexy or trashy biko?
SOURCE
S/O to all Igbo gurls round d world, They rock biko......y'all #igbo can attest to dat!!
Re: Anita Joseph Flaunts Her Tummy And Her Very Untidy Braid In New Photo by Cityguy: 7:05pm On Feb 27, 2015
post=31130909:
Sexy or trashy biko?
SOURCE
Sexy. Next......m
Re: Anita Joseph Flaunts Her Tummy And Her Very Untidy Braid In New Photo by Cityguy: 7:12pm On Feb 27, 2015
Lizabeth25:
All una sabi na to criticize another person! na wah for nairalanders!
The sad part is most of us think these guys we so malign from behind our 10k android phones give a f.ck about our opinions! Just too self opinionated lots.
Re: Anita Joseph Flaunts Her Tummy And Her Very Untidy Braid In New Photo by Joshuadon: 7:43pm On Feb 27, 2015
buygala:
Bald Aristo forming Beyonce undecided

Mods, please move this rubbish to the Ashawo section... angry

lol lllllllllllllllll

u get bad mouth,however ashawo section z an understatement........
Re: Anita Joseph Flaunts Her Tummy And Her Very Untidy Braid In New Photo by UglyGang(m): 8:13pm On Feb 27, 2015
She can get it, just once tho.
Re: Anita Joseph Flaunts Her Tummy And Her Very Untidy Braid In New Photo by beneezy(m): 9:29pm On Feb 27, 2015
Pix downloaded already. I want this pix to save my screen. She's too sexy.
Re: Anita Joseph Flaunts Her Tummy And Her Very Untidy Braid In New Photo by starboyteam(f): 9:34pm On Feb 27, 2015
beneezy:
Pix downloaded already. I want this pix to save my screen. She's too sexy.
lol

Re: Anita Joseph Flaunts Her Tummy And Her Very Untidy Braid In New Photo by pbs4real(m): 9:58pm On Feb 27, 2015
slimzypink:

yes tongue
10pix of u or u knw d rest. .:-/
Re: Anita Joseph Flaunts Her Tummy And Her Very Untidy Braid In New Photo by pbs4real(m): 9:59pm On Feb 27, 2015
post=31150752:

lol
cnt stp staring.
Re: Anita Joseph Flaunts Her Tummy And Her Very Untidy Braid In New Photo by pbs4real(m): 10:01pm On Feb 27, 2015
Cityguy:

Sexy. Next......m
guy i dnt if ma eyez are playing tricks,dis gal tight. . .
Re: Anita Joseph Flaunts Her Tummy And Her Very Untidy Braid In New Photo by cocokiller1(f): 10:28pm On Feb 27, 2015
sauceny:

So u also have a protruding stomach as well lipsrsealed...Then stop eating heavy foodz like fufu & garri,try something like weat & semo.

And don't forget to stop drinking beers,try juice & wine(lil bit of em tho)....No man lovez a girl with fallen/protruding/triple stomach grin
no,but thanks. ...my stomach is not protruding plus I don't do beer buh I tuck it in perfectly well wen d need arises
Re: Anita Joseph Flaunts Her Tummy And Her Very Untidy Braid In New Photo by Nobody: 10:36pm On Feb 27, 2015
cocokiller1:
no,but thanks. ...my stomach is not protruding plus I don't do beer buh I tuck it in perfectly well wen d need arises

But you do fufu & what do you mean by "when the need arises"
Re: Anita Joseph Flaunts Her Tummy And Her Very Untidy Braid In New Photo by Neplusultra(f): 10:44pm On Feb 27, 2015
Anita joe ke?! Oh lady answer ur native Name make we know how far first undecided
Re: Anita Joseph Flaunts Her Tummy And Her Very Untidy Braid In New Photo by Neplusultra(f): 10:45pm On Feb 27, 2015
buygala:
Bald Aristo forming Beyonce undecided

Mods, please move this rubbish to the Ashawo section... angry

See finishing embarassed
Re: Anita Joseph Flaunts Her Tummy And Her Very Untidy Braid In New Photo by Nickymezor(f): 11:08pm On Feb 27, 2015
sunsky29:
u never still pm me ?
say wat
Re: Anita Joseph Flaunts Her Tummy And Her Very Untidy Braid In New Photo by starboyteam(f): 12:02am On Feb 28, 2015
Nickymezor:
say wat
hmmmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

'It Makes Me So Sad' - Davido Reacts To The Viral Video Of Babes Wodumo / Uche Jombo, Mike Ezuruonye & Others Pour In Tributes For Muna Obiekwe / Reno Omokri: Singer Salle's Undefiled Innocence Should Not Be Spoilt (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.