Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,003 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:14 AM

Anita Joseph Flaunts Her Tummy And Her Very Untidy Braid In New Photo - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Anita Joseph Flaunts Her Tummy And Her Very Untidy Braid In New Photo (53205 Views)

Anita Joseph Flaunts Butt In US: "Trump Is Coming For You" - Fans React / Anita Joseph Flaunts Her Back Side In A See Through Derriere Outfit(pix / Tiwa Savage Stuns In Braid In Jamaica (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anita Joseph Flaunts Her Tummy And Her Very Untidy Braid In New Photo by nawtikid(m): 12:06am On Feb 28, 2015
Amusaopeyemi:
Good for her.
Wish I had her boobs cry cry can't wait for mine to grow bigger.
keep working on ur boobs, u'll join her soon
Re: Anita Joseph Flaunts Her Tummy And Her Very Untidy Braid In New Photo by ZianaJordana(f): 4:47am On Feb 28, 2015
Her hair looks terrible.
Re: Anita Joseph Flaunts Her Tummy And Her Very Untidy Braid In New Photo by starboyteam(f): 8:03am On Feb 28, 2015
ZianaJordana:
Her hair looks terrible.
yea

1 Like

Re: Anita Joseph Flaunts Her Tummy And Her Very Untidy Braid In New Photo by Nickymezor(f): 11:59am On Feb 28, 2015
post=31154574:

hmmmm
hmmmmmm
Re: Anita Joseph Flaunts Her Tummy And Her Very Untidy Braid In New Photo by Nobody: 11:00pm On Feb 28, 2015
No I cannot cumout like that and because I can't doesn't mean another person won't. We are not the same and don't forget say craze pass craze.!

PAnaceA7:

Liza can u cumout looking like dis...... If it's a movie set I'll undastand
Re: Anita Joseph Flaunts Her Tummy And Her Very Untidy Braid In New Photo by Olufemiolaolu(m): 11:12pm On Mar 01, 2015
Amusaopeyemi:
Good for her.
Wish I had her boobs cry cry can't wait for mine to grow bigger.
Haba urs is ok now cheesy
Re: Anita Joseph Flaunts Her Tummy And Her Very Untidy Braid In New Photo by Melinde: 11:29pm On Mar 02, 2015
axortedbabe:
why she cum hold her breath like that..
so that belly go push inside..,,flat tummy thing!!
Re: Anita Joseph Flaunts Her Tummy And Her Very Untidy Braid In New Photo by PAnaceA7(m): 2:44pm On Mar 17, 2015
Lizabeth25:
No I cannot cumout like that and because I can't doesn't mean another person won't. We are not the same and don't forget say craze pass craze.!

Lol... Her own craze craze get high grade.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Reno Omokri: Singer Salle's Undefiled Innocence Should Not Be Spoilt (photos) / Will Smith Slaps Chris Rock After He Joked About His Wife At The Oscars (Video) / Mavin's Di'ja Marries Her Lover Secretly In Kaduna?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.