Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,700 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:45 PM

Actor Wakes Up To Find His Testicles Stolen!!! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Actor Wakes Up To Find His Testicles Stolen!!! (618 Views)

My 3 Year Old Wakes Up Screaming Every Night For Hollandia Yogurt. / Lost But Found Stolen Girl In Kano / Stolen Baby Recovered After 22 Days, Hale, Hearty (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actor Wakes Up To Find His Testicles Stolen!!! by EOOJ(m): 12:59pm On Feb 27, 2015
Police in Russia are tracking a gang – apparently including a doctor – who
drugged a TV soap actor and removed his testicles.

Dmitry Nikolaev, 30, had a drink with a ‘young blonde woman’ who
approached him at a bar after he finished a performance at a small
Moscow theatre.

Flirting with him, she invited him to a sauna, and though he was married,
he agreed to go with her.

’They kissed and had some more beer and after that the actor remembers
nothing,’ said a police source. He woke up next day at a bus stop, feeling
acute pain, and with blood on his trousers.

They fear a gang seeking to sell human organs on the black market. The
actor, now working as a children’s animator, was too embarrassed at first
to explain what had happened to his wife, said media reports.

Russia’s
Life News carried exclusive pictures of the victim in hospital.

m./?utm_source=&utm_medium=facebook&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.%2F2015%2F02%2Fstrange-but-true-actor-wakes-up-to-find.html%3Futm_source%3Ddlvr.it%26utm_medium%3Dfacebook%26m%3D1#2653

Re: Actor Wakes Up To Find His Testicles Stolen!!! by toyeoye(m): 1:03pm On Feb 27, 2015
Stay single or stay faithful.
Re: Actor Wakes Up To Find His Testicles Stolen!!! by lawsarma: 1:12pm On Feb 27, 2015
......uun
Re: Actor Wakes Up To Find His Testicles Stolen!!! by BeeBeeOoh(m): 1:14pm On Feb 27, 2015
Kpekus Ad-Infinitum padi mi, no more "I Miss My Period.. grin grin
Re: Actor Wakes Up To Find His Testicles Stolen!!! by EOOJ(m): 1:50pm On Feb 27, 2015
I feel for dis guy ooo
Re: Actor Wakes Up To Find His Testicles Stolen!!! by Richy4(m): 2:29pm On Feb 27, 2015
Oh boy!! That's a harvest of testicles

(1) (Reply)

32 Things Men Must Know In Relationships / Woman Gives Birth On The Road In Lagos (pics) / Safety Tips For Parents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.