Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:37 AM

How To Add Naira (₦) To Your Conversation On iPhone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Add Naira (₦) To Your Conversation On iPhone (15180 Views)

Why "HELLO" Is The First Conversation On Phone. / Difference Between Boy-boy And Girl-girl Conversation On The Phone / How To Recover Deleted Photos On Iphone And Android Phones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Add Naira (₦) To Your Conversation On iPhone by Suntemi(m): 2:32pm On Feb 27, 2015
Some of our readers especially Nigerians have asked how they can always get to use the naira sign ( ₦ ) in their conversation on their iPhones, iPads and iPod Touch.

I will be showing you how to enable the naira sign on your iPhone.

1. Copy this ₦ sign by holding down your finger on this ₦ sign and choosing copy.

2. From the home screen, go to Settings> Genaral > Keyboard > Shortcuts

3. Tap the + sign on the top right side.

4. Double tap on the phrase field to paste the naira sign you have copied before.

5. Type nai in the Shortcut field and tap save on the top right corner.

That's all. You have successfully added ₦ sign to your iOS shortcut. Anytime you need to use the ₦ sign, just type nai and it will change to the ₦ sign.

Kindly follow us on Twitter and like our Facebook page

Source: http://www.suntemitech.com/blog/how-to-add-₦-sign-to-your-conversation-on-iphone/

1 Like

Re: How To Add Naira (₦) To Your Conversation On iPhone by zieraw2005(m): 2:50pm On Feb 27, 2015
good one
Re: How To Add Naira (₦) To Your Conversation On iPhone by jazz04(m): 5:38pm On Feb 27, 2015
Hi suntemitech, how did u dim that portion of WhatsApp message conversation?
Re: How To Add Naira (₦) To Your Conversation On iPhone by Suntemi(m): 6:15pm On Feb 27, 2015
jazz04:
Hi suntemitech, how did u dim that portion of WhatsApp message conversation?

Get Aviary from App Store.

1 Like

Re: How To Add Naira (₦) To Your Conversation On iPhone by Kufie(m): 12:38pm On Jul 27, 2015
Any luck for android phone users
Re: How To Add Naira (₦) To Your Conversation On iPhone by Suntemi(m): 4:49pm On Jul 27, 2015
Kufie:
Any luck for android phone users

There should be but i don't use android.
Re: How To Add Naira (₦) To Your Conversation On iPhone by Kufie(m): 4:52pm On Jul 27, 2015
Suntemi:

There should be but i don't use android.

Thanks, after hooking it on my iPhone, I found a way to do same on my Note 4. Requires Google Android L keyboard anyways
Re: How To Add Naira (₦) To Your Conversation On iPhone by Suntemi(m): 5:07pm On Jul 27, 2015
Kufie:

Thanks, after hooking it on my iPhone, I found a way to do same on my Note 4. Requires Google Android L keyboard anyways

You are welcome.
Re: How To Add Naira (₦) To Your Conversation On iPhone by Suntemi(m): 10:23am On Aug 06, 2016
Throw back thread

(1) (Reply)

5 Free Apps To Make Sure You Never Forget Your Username And Passwords / Free Zain Browser Configuration / Samsung Galaxy S3 And Galaxy Note 2 Market Price Is Crashing Reead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.