Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,249 members, 7,953,928 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:10 AM

Worse Day Of My Life-by A Nairalander - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Worse Day Of My Life-by A Nairalander (870 Views)

Talented Yet Failures In Life ..................... By Greatenant Odubanjo / For Better, For Worse / The Reading Culture Has Gone From Bad To Worse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Worse Day Of My Life-by A Nairalander by Nobody: 5:51pm On Feb 27, 2015
Good Evening fellow Nairaladers
Am here today not just by Any Mortal being but by the grace of the Almighty.

It's all started when I decided to further my education after several years of being at home.
I applied for National Open University Of Nigeria. study center: Kanshio,Markurdi,Benue State.
After gotten Admission and after all the office to office screening. Some of u know that n finally my matriculation Number
I started schooling after paying all the necessary fees but totally not all the fees though.
I was Squatting with a buddy of mine way back at home while searching for a house around the school campus, I was so desperate looking for house because my buddy landlord gave him some kind of Rule that nobody shares room with anybody though I was not informed by my buddy I later realized it all by myself so I was worried for my buddy too.
While looking around for house I contacted a lot of students and asked some to also look around for me.
Finally there was this Dude that called me Around 6pm on Wednesday asking me to come that there is a house available so I immediately rushed to were he was while I was I made some calls along the road as usual I was directed on were to go through the phone, bla bla bla after checking the house on my way back there were this Guy who called me aside the road asking me "o boy come first" I approached him knowing very well that place is Safe because on my way back I saw a lot of armed police men guiding their prisons some were even moving around, some drinking across the road,
So I Approached the guy after all he is not too big for me not to handle if the need arises, I went forward to him and before I could say a word the Guy gave me a $laP what? I tried to turn back on the main road ooh God I say another guys behind me the first word the third guy said was“u dey look for me“ ? Before I could say no these guys combined together n they were beating me up mercilessly while one of them was saying “so dem send u make u com kill my Oga“ u think say I no go catch u“? And while they were saying all this I was getting one slap n punches one after the other I tried to flee 3 times each time I try I wil be caught such in a way that the 3rd time I was determine to run Across the busy road while cars and people where passing by nobody retaliated I screamed so hard for all those police to come for my rescue but nobody was willing to help me, they collected my phones, new foot wear worth 3000 naira they also collected my money which was meant for my house rents, after collecting all my properties these guys were still beating me up another later joined them without asking what was going on I knelt down and I was begging him to help me instead they were still beating me up, I was weak, tired, helpless, and also helpless I felt my death Approaching me slowly and I knew very well at that moment that this was it, they were still beating me I lost my voice I couldn't scream for help slowly I was going but what am still surprised was the fact they won't stop they were still gang beating me Until an God sent An Angel with a white Toyota Hilux he saw me and made a U turn on the Road without even thinking if any vehicle was behind or in front of him, these guys now ran Away thinking its was policemen.
This guy rescued me and drove as far Away from the scene, he dropped me along the roadside and was asking me what happened but before I could say a word to him these guys re appeared again asking the guy if he knew me as he said "No" 3 of the ganged on him again and the rest of the Two were trying to catch me that's when I ran Away jumped over a fence for the first time in my entire life. I ran into my room n slept till morning before I was finally admitted to a hospital
So fellow nairalanders I want u Guys to Thank God for my Life, I have lived in Benue State for the past 9 years and probably known Tiv people to be very Bad and probably the worst Tribe in Nigeria but not as bad like what happened to me, So my please My Tiv nairaladers please and please talk to your fellow brothers to live their life in such a way that others will appreciate. Thanks Insults are allowed both GEJ & GBM fans are both entitled to comment. Thanks Again
Re: Worse Day Of My Life-by A Nairalander by Dekatron(m): 9:53pm On Feb 28, 2015
Awww. . . . Sorry abt that. . Shii do happen. . Lesson: 'dont go and meet anybody ALONE,when it gets to LOOKING FOR ACCOMODATION or BUYING THINGS. B.A.N.S |Boys Are Not Smiling|

(1) (Reply)

Loosing It To A Call Girl / TEMI {MINE} All About True Love And True Betrayal! By Temioluwa Kenny / To Be Hurt.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.