Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,159 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:05 PM

Bizarre Illegal Immigration Techniques: How People And Drugs Are Smuggled. - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Bizarre Illegal Immigration Techniques: How People And Drugs Are Smuggled. (46743 Views)

Plane Carrying 4 People And 2 Children Missing Over Bermuda, Bahamas(Photos). / Teenage Boy Packaged Into A Suitcase, To Be Smuggled Into Spain (Photos) / How People Are Risking Their Lives In Oshodi (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bizarre Illegal Immigration Techniques: How People And Drugs Are Smuggled. by mightyokwy(m): 5:00pm On Jul 27, 2015
Chai! shocked, nothing wey person no go fit see. All these just to travel abroad. God have mercy
Re: Bizarre Illegal Immigration Techniques: How People And Drugs Are Smuggled. by ttmacoy: 5:03pm On Jul 27, 2015
Not all of them are drug dealers or trying to get rich. Many just want a better life, to be able to work, earn money and look after their family.

Imagine the people who's lives have been affected by years of war and fighting in Syria etc, they will be very desperate for a better life wouldn't they.

Let's just keep praying and working towards the unity and progress of Nigeria. War is not good, it destroys lives.

moyinoluwabun:
Get rich or die trying.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bizarre Illegal Immigration Techniques: How People And Drugs Are Smuggled. by millhouse: 5:08pm On Jul 27, 2015
For d luv of money
Re: Bizarre Illegal Immigration Techniques: How People And Drugs Are Smuggled. by Koolking(m): 5:08pm On Jul 27, 2015
The safest, fastest and surest means is to immigrate as a ghost.

All these inhuman means still look like human means hence the flops
Re: Bizarre Illegal Immigration Techniques: How People And Drugs Are Smuggled. by kennyman2000(m): 5:13pm On Jul 27, 2015
Nice thread..

1 Like

Re: Bizarre Illegal Immigration Techniques: How People And Drugs Are Smuggled. by phreakabit(m): 5:14pm On Jul 27, 2015
Bloomyloo:
Observation: They are all WHITE!

Latino ombre, L-A-T-I-N-O

2 Likes

Re: Bizarre Illegal Immigration Techniques: How People And Drugs Are Smuggled. by DonX001: 5:21pm On Jul 27, 2015
Wooow!!!!
How the hell did those immigration officials think to check in all these crazy places??
Those immigration guys must be crazy themselves!!! grin

1 Like

Re: Bizarre Illegal Immigration Techniques: How People And Drugs Are Smuggled. by BucciVics001(m): 5:22pm On Jul 27, 2015
Why I go suffer leave this my naija wey swt like mad, for wetin na
Re: Bizarre Illegal Immigration Techniques: How People And Drugs Are Smuggled. by Hidentity(m): 5:24pm On Jul 27, 2015
Pathetic
Re: Bizarre Illegal Immigration Techniques: How People And Drugs Are Smuggled. by iamnemo(m): 5:40pm On Jul 27, 2015
:oThe guy done dye hair sef. lololo

Sile12:

African migrants will do anything to get into the Spanish enclave of Melilla. And the authorities will do anything to keep them out.

Migrants attempt to smuggle their way into the city by hiding in concealed chambers in the backs of cars..
Re: Bizarre Illegal Immigration Techniques: How People And Drugs Are Smuggled. by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jul 27, 2015
Bloomyloo:

they are Mexicans. Brown not white. Whites are Caucasians race.
Re: Bizarre Illegal Immigration Techniques: How People And Drugs Are Smuggled. by tsdarkside(m): 5:47pm On Jul 27, 2015
Sile12:

That's because it occurred between two countries having almost thesame colour.

rubbish...this has nothing to do with white or black no more...everybody is struggling to find a better life...the time that refugees are only blacks is over...is better you adjust quick....this is serious..the whole world is going loco...not only africa...alot of white-people are coming to africa....if you didnt noticed till now.....
Re: Bizarre Illegal Immigration Techniques: How People And Drugs Are Smuggled. by LordPhilip(m): 5:51pm On Jul 27, 2015
Na wa Oh! People gather mind. The first picture nearly pushed me off my chair in shock. See intelligence at work LOL
Re: Bizarre Illegal Immigration Techniques: How People And Drugs Are Smuggled. by spencekat(m): 5:59pm On Jul 27, 2015
God forbid!
Re: Bizarre Illegal Immigration Techniques: How People And Drugs Are Smuggled. by akigbemaru: 5:59pm On Jul 27, 2015
illegal immigrants
Re: Bizarre Illegal Immigration Techniques: How People And Drugs Are Smuggled. by Lobolintin(m): 6:01pm On Jul 27, 2015
If you check our ladies hand bag this days ..hmmmmmmm even EFCC and Nafdac for naija go fit persecute them...cox nothing we no dey dia
Re: Bizarre Illegal Immigration Techniques: How People And Drugs Are Smuggled. by geelord(m): 6:08pm On Jul 27, 2015
Sile12:

African migrants will do anything to get into the Spanish enclave of Melilla. And the authorities will do anything to keep them out.

Migrants attempt to smuggle their way into the city by hiding in concealed chambers in the backs of cars..

The first one.... Is that Ice Prince?...lol
Re: Bizarre Illegal Immigration Techniques: How People And Drugs Are Smuggled. by Khd95(m): 6:10pm On Jul 27, 2015
Adon even no wat 2 say

Meanwhile some nigerien,cameroonian,chadian, etc dy cross our border like say dem dy cross their room door.

All they need are donkeys or camels 2 move dem in nd out
Re: Bizarre Illegal Immigration Techniques: How People And Drugs Are Smuggled. by Freksy(m): 6:14pm On Jul 27, 2015
MANKIND!
Re: Bizarre Illegal Immigration Techniques: How People And Drugs Are Smuggled. by beyoncausme: 6:15pm On Jul 27, 2015
the things we do for money...
Re: Bizarre Illegal Immigration Techniques: How People And Drugs Are Smuggled. by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jul 27, 2015
OP forward this to Donald Trump. He will really appreciate this info around now
Re: Bizarre Illegal Immigration Techniques: How People And Drugs Are Smuggled. by DanGiginyu: 6:26pm On Jul 27, 2015
BURO UBA shocked[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Bizarre Illegal Immigration Techniques: How People And Drugs Are Smuggled. by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jul 27, 2015
chai...... dem oyibo be master for that kine thing
Re: Bizarre Illegal Immigration Techniques: How People And Drugs Are Smuggled. by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jul 27, 2015
tsdarkside:

rubbish...this has nothing to do with white or black no more...everybody is struggling to find a better life...the time that refugees are only blacks is over...is better you adjust quick....this is serious..the whole world is going loco...not only africa...alot of white-people are coming to africa....if you didnt noticed till now.....

That person said he noticed they're all white and I said it because they're mostly Hispanics/Latin Americans. Meaning, they're immigrants from Mexico and some other south American countries trying to cross to the US illegally. Most of those arrests were made at US/Mexico border, so 90% of the immigrants will come from South American countries having white colour.
Re: Bizarre Illegal Immigration Techniques: How People And Drugs Are Smuggled. by armadeo(m): 6:54pm On Jul 27, 2015
All na one chance
Re: Bizarre Illegal Immigration Techniques: How People And Drugs Are Smuggled. by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jul 27, 2015
Lol, stvpid ppl, I hate stvpid ppl. Is that how to smuggle and not get caught? Again, stvpid ppl.
Re: Bizarre Illegal Immigration Techniques: How People And Drugs Are Smuggled. by per1: 7:15pm On Jul 27, 2015
Our I wish men would work out their salvation like this!!!
Re: Bizarre Illegal Immigration Techniques: How People And Drugs Are Smuggled. by preserver231(m): 7:27pm On Jul 27, 2015
Bloomyloo:
lol Bro they are Hispanic Mexicans that want to enjoy yankee
Re: Bizarre Illegal Immigration Techniques: How People And Drugs Are Smuggled. by samsard(m): 7:34pm On Jul 27, 2015
ElekeNtioba:
Dem Mexicans wont stop until they take over America. No wonder Donald Trump is hyperventilating.
Very true, if Benin and Niger people were trooping into Nigeria that much, and that desperately, especially with drugs, i'd respond the same way.
Re: Bizarre Illegal Immigration Techniques: How People And Drugs Are Smuggled. by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jul 27, 2015
every day people trek from Benin republic into Nigeria, even kids can play into Nigeria from benin .

Abegin,I've seen too much of these...very annoying

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Fellow Passenger Did This Inside A Taxi. Who Is Right? / Photos: 4 Nigerian Students Found Dead In An Apartment In Georgia / My Friends Exploiting Money From Me, Advice Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.