Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,903 members, 7,952,644 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 08:08 PM

My HP 650 Is Down- Help! - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / My HP 650 Is Down- Help! (663 Views)

Uk Used Hp 650 With 320gb/4gb For Sale / Grab My HP Dv6-3023nr 4GB RAM,500GBHD, 15.6″ Display For A Cheapest Price / How Much Will It Cost Me To Replace The Internal Fan Of My Hp Pavilion G6 Laptop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My HP 650 Is Down- Help! by wisehouse(m): 6:05pm On Feb 27, 2015
Hi pals, please I need ur help
My laptop is down am afraid of loosing my whole files.

First, it started tl slow down and down. sometimes when it hangs, it will show up a blue screen With " KERNEL DATA INPAGE ERROR" I will have to press power button to switch it off. When I did some research I discovered it was a kind of issues with the hard disk or Ram.and I had to run a hard disk scan still did not fix d error.
When I Booth into SAFE MODE, I discovered it does not hang nor show blue screen error again. Then I did some uninstall of program, which was not relevant to me, then I did a restart to normal window, and everything seems to work normal, I used it allthrough the night and neither did it hang nor show blue screen error,
NEXT DAY
when I put on the system the next morning, what I saw was "HARD DISK ERROR " . and I should do a data backup before ruining system scan. men! Am stocked right now, now when I tried a system scan it fails , ask if it should continue STARTUP. when I click it, it process and process and just remain blank.
AND NOW!
when I put it on, what it automatically try to run BOIS WINDOWS UPDATE, but fails, That's it people, AM STOCKED. I NEED HELP PLEASE
Re: My HP 650 Is Down- Help! by paranorman(m): 7:16pm On Feb 27, 2015
Something is wrong with you main drive - so i thaink- and that can be one awfull of a experience.

My advice? I thnk you data is very important to you, right? You really ned an expert to help you retrieve your data from that hard-drive ASAP if it aint totally damaged.

2. Never work your main drive off.
If you know you are a heavy user that makes use of disk space a lot, always get an external drive to lighten the burden on internal Drive.

3. With the advent of cloud tech, i wonder why you didnt backup the most important of your important files. So many companies, giants like MS, google offers this service free for a reasonable limited space. Even UCWEB and certian websites out there.

Friend, try retrieving your data from that disk if there's still hope for that, take that PC to a professional now!
Re: My HP 650 Is Down- Help! by wisehouse(m): 11:39pm On Feb 27, 2015
paranorman:
Something is wrong with you main drive - so i thaink- and that can be one awfull of a experience.

My advice? I thnk you data is very important to you, right? You really ned an expert to help you retrieve your data from that hard-drive ASAP if it aint totally damaged.

2. Never work your main drive off.
If you know you are a heavy user that makes use of disk space a lot, always get an external drive to lighten the burden on internal Drive.

3. With the advent of cloud tech, i wonder why you didnt backup the most important of your important files. So many companies, giants like MS, google offers this service free for a reasonable limited space. Even UCWEB and certian websites out there.

Friend, try retrieving your data from that disk if there's still hope for that, take that PC to a professional now!
thanks. Anyway, I was just lazy around
Re: My HP 650 Is Down- Help! by adetwin(m): 2:06pm On Mar 01, 2015
We can help fix it ! Your location pls

(1) (Reply)

Google Has Change It's Logo / 5 Slim Ultrabooks (laptop) Of The Year 2015 With HIGH PERFORMANCE / How To Download Videos From Youtube And More Video Shares

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.