Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,366 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:06 AM

Don Jazzy, Tiwa Savage Get New Endorsement Deals (congrat To Them) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don Jazzy, Tiwa Savage Get New Endorsement Deals (congrat To Them) (992 Views)

“I’m Too Big For Endorsement Deals” – Don Jazzy / Check Out Nicki Minaj Pregnancy Photos Wow Congrat To All Of Them - See More At: / Don Jazzy And Tiwa Savage Get Endorsed By Konga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don Jazzy, Tiwa Savage Get New Endorsement Deals (congrat To Them) by Wisdytech(m): 9:40pm On Feb 27, 2015

Tiwa Savage and Don Jazzy have added Konga to their lists of endorsements.

Boss of Mavin Records Don Jazzy and artiste Tiwa Savage are the newest ambassadors for Nigerian online retail store Konga.

Omawumi Megbele was the first celebrity ambassador of the retail shop Konga.

Don Jazzy shared a photo on Instagram of himsel signing the new deal and captioned the photo “And as we sign the contract my brother #Godwin. Myself and the DoroDiva @Officialtiwasage are the new ambassadors for KONGA.#SMD .

Don Jazzy is also an ambassador for Loya Milk and telecomms giant MTN.

The pregnant Tiwa Savage is an ambassador for MTN, Forte Oil, Pepsi and Maggi.

http://brainnewsng.com/don-jazzy-tiwa-savage-get-new-endorsement-deals-congrat-to-them/
Re: Don Jazzy, Tiwa Savage Get New Endorsement Deals (congrat To Them) by Joshkid(m): 9:50pm On Feb 27, 2015
smiley
Re: Don Jazzy, Tiwa Savage Get New Endorsement Deals (congrat To Them) by Airforce1(m): 10:06pm On Feb 27, 2015
congrats guys

Hard work pays

Working on my music album
Join you guys soon
Re: Don Jazzy, Tiwa Savage Get New Endorsement Deals (congrat To Them) by ifyalways(f): 10:16pm On Feb 27, 2015
Airforce1:
congrats guys
Hard work pays
Working on my music album
Join you guys soon
Loool

My sweet brother.Whenever you finish this album ee,I'm ordering the first hundred copies. cheesy
Re: Don Jazzy, Tiwa Savage Get New Endorsement Deals (congrat To Them) by Airforce1(m): 10:18pm On Feb 27, 2015
ifyalways:

Loool

My sweet brother.Whenever you finish this album ee,I'm ordering the first hundred copies. cheesy

cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Don Jazzy, Tiwa Savage Get New Endorsement Deals (congrat To Them) by hatux: 10:22pm On Feb 27, 2015
Congrats
Re: Don Jazzy, Tiwa Savage Get New Endorsement Deals (congrat To Them) by great457: 11:07pm On Feb 27, 2015
toplink4u:
[size=17pt]Do you need a Sugar Mummy or Sugar Daddy that will show you love and help you financially?

This is your chance to get connected.

We can connect you anywhere in Nigeria.

==>Call us on 0 8 0 3 8 6 2 8 4 4 7<==[/size]
good to know
Re: Don Jazzy, Tiwa Savage Get New Endorsement Deals (congrat To Them) by Wisdytech(m): 11:20pm On Feb 27, 2015
toplink4u:
[size=17pt]Do you need a Sugar Mummy or Sugar Daddy that will show you love and help you financially?

This is your chance to get connected.

We can connect you anywhere in Nigeria.

==>Call us on 0 8 0 3 8 6 2 8 4 4 7<==[/size]

Dnt spam in this thread! Thank you
Re: Don Jazzy, Tiwa Savage Get New Endorsement Deals (congrat To Them) by pretydiva(f): 7:04am On Feb 28, 2015
Congratulations 2 them..joining u guys soon
Re: Don Jazzy, Tiwa Savage Get New Endorsement Deals (congrat To Them) by philo3(m): 8:15am On Feb 28, 2015
i need money.... like a lot of it

that i must chop dat mallam suya this night
Re: Don Jazzy, Tiwa Savage Get New Endorsement Deals (congrat To Them) by Wisdytech(m): 10:43am On Feb 28, 2015
pretydiva:
Congratulations 2 them..joining u guys soon

Really?

(1) (Reply)

[comedy Skit]: Ukwu - Unilag Campus Comedy @unilag_comedy @its_kunbi / Photos From Susan Peters 35th Birthday Party In Abuja / Lil Kesh And Dannywise At War

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.