Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,416 members, 7,826,605 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

Bank Contract Job - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Bank Contract Job (3010 Views)

Should I Leave My Full Time Job For A Contract Job At Zenith Bank? / Fidelity Bank Contract Staff( Retail Sales) / First Bank Contract Staff Conversion/recruitment Update.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bank Contract Job by Nobody: 10:06pm On Feb 27, 2015
Please can a bank hire someone as contract staff then later on give the person full package?
Re: Bank Contract Job by Horrlah(f): 7:37am On Feb 28, 2015
No....contract staffs are always contract staffs
Re: Bank Contract Job by noskeybaba: 10:06am On Feb 28, 2015
Horrlah:
No....contract staffs are always contract staffs

na wah o. you were too harsh on the guy. ofcourse there is a chance of you being absorbed into the bank as main staff. but....

you have more chances of becoming a Pope than being converted to main staff. grin

4 Likes

Re: Bank Contract Job by Nobody: 11:38am On Feb 28, 2015
Someone should please help me answer this question. I am a graduate of finance and banking and currently working as a personal Assistant to the MD in a 3 star hotel. Banks usually ask fresh graduates to write an entry test because they lack experience, I want to ask. After working for 2 years in my current place of work(hotel) will i still write an entry test? What experience does the work of a Personal Assistant showcase in the banking world?
noskeybaba:

na wah o. you were too harsh on the guy. ofcourse there is a chance of you being absorbed into the bank as main staff. but....

you have more chances of becoming a Pope than being converted to main staff. grin
Re: Bank Contract Job by rossyc(f): 12:33pm On Feb 28, 2015
noskeybaba:

Bros u wicked o.....lol

1 Like

Re: Bank Contract Job by Streamsyjd(f): 5:19pm On Feb 28, 2015
pastorKosiso:
Someone should please help me answer this question. I am a graduate of finance and banking and currently working as a personal Assistant to the MD in a 3 star hotel. Banks usually ask fresh graduates to write an entry test because they lack experience, I want to ask. After working for 2 years in my current place of work(hotel) will i still write an entry test? What experience does the work of a Personal Assistant showcase in the banking world?

once u Dnt av banking experience they feel u must write it. my sister too was a pa to a woman before she got union bank job, infact she did this fcmb marketing for few months and later worked with the woman for a year or so and union bank called her for graduate trainee and she's working there now, going to her second year

1 Like

Re: Bank Contract Job by siegfried99(m): 2:14am On Mar 01, 2015
noskeybaba:

Na u harsh pass grin
Re: Bank Contract Job by Atk1nson(m): 5:30am On Mar 01, 2015
maltina:
Please can a bank hire someone as contract staff then later on give the person full package?
Yes. It's about a year for unity bank
Re: Bank Contract Job by Nobody: 7:21am On Mar 01, 2015
Thanks everyone for your answer...
Re: Bank Contract Job by Nobody: 7:23am On Mar 01, 2015
Thanks dear
Streamsyjd:

once u Dnt av banking experience they feel u must write it. my sister too was a pa to a woman before she got union bank job, infact she did this fcmb marketing for few months and later worked with the woman for a year or so and union bank called her for graduate trainee and she's working there now, going to her second year

(1) (Reply)

DESPERATE FOR A JOB THIS JANUARY? / When You Know That Your Village Witches Are At Work / Why CEOS Don't Use Recharge Cards And Bank Top-ups

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.