Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,184 members, 7,953,657 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:02 PM

A World Of Smart Phones & Dumb People - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A World Of Smart Phones & Dumb People (475 Views)

What A World!she Has Been Decieving Every Body / Smart Phones, Dumb Life: Mobile Technology Takes Over Nigerians' Relationships / Wonder Wedding: Day The Blind Played For Deaf And Dumb Couple - Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A World Of Smart Phones & Dumb People by ChukwukaChijiokeJerri(m): 10:10pm On Feb 27, 2015
I boarded an LT Bus going to Oshodi from Festac Firstgate, I was seriously engrossed in my phone, same was the young lady sitting beside me. On getting to Cele bus/stop the younglady beackoned on me to move a little bit so as to afford her the comfort of getting down. It was at this point I raised my head up, to my utmost surprise she happened to be my half sister whom we lost contact with few years back. There was absolute no time for us to exchange pleasantry cause the driver and his conductor were both in haste. This was how I lost another golden opportunity to get her contacts once more..I searched for her on facebook, no way..I searched google..Nothing.. Please what do you advise..This phone pressing for bus has taught me a bad lesson o
Re: A World Of Smart Phones & Dumb People by Tmex(m): 8:41am On Feb 28, 2015
ey, sorry u ll need to keep searching . but ur topic actually hot me laughing.

(1) (Reply)

Free Report As My Welcome Back Package. Title: Fulfilling Family Resolution / Over Here Say Something Nice And Sweet To Your Spouse/ Family / How Do I Make Sure Someone Is Ok?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.