Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,605 members, 7,809,213 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:33 AM

Over Here Say Something Nice And Sweet To Your Spouse/ Family - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Over Here Say Something Nice And Sweet To Your Spouse/ Family (463 Views)

Advice Needed On Hw To Deal With My Spouse Family / Moment Of Truth: Have You Ever Spied On Your Spouse's Phone? - Bamisepeters / Where Did You Meet Your Spouse? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Over Here Say Something Nice And Sweet To Your Spouse/ Family by tammmy(m): 3:47pm On Mar 17, 2015
you know, sometimes you might not want to appreciate your spouse or family members directly probably for what he or she has done for you. may be because of shame or you feel embarrassed or because of pride even.
Take a quick one over here and unburden your heart by saying something nice about them.

for me i just would say I love you to my mum and that i appreciate her
Re: Over Here Say Something Nice And Sweet To Your Spouse/ Family by BeeBeeOoh(m): 3:50pm On Mar 17, 2015
I love u mummy.

I'm sorry for being an accomplist in wrecking ur 2 tower buildings..

(1) (Reply)

Promo! Buy Your Solar Panels And Batteries At The Lowest Rate Ever.. Pics / Hallelujah!! God Bless This State For Being The First To Ban Dismemberment / Lagos: Nanny Absconds With Three Kids One Day After Employment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.