Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:56 PM

How To Upgrade Upgrade To OS 10.3.1 On Blackberry 10 Device Without PC. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Upgrade Upgrade To OS 10.3.1 On Blackberry 10 Device Without PC. (973 Views)

Whatsapp Not Working On Blackberry, Nokia & Symbian Phones (PHOTO) / Get Google Play Store On Blackberry 10 Devices (OS 10.3+) - Android Version / Three Best Apps To Root Your Android Device Without Pc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Upgrade Upgrade To OS 10.3.1 On Blackberry 10 Device Without PC. by samdwaplord(m): 11:24pm On Feb 27, 2015
comes with many incredible new enhancements and I wrote something about upgrading your OS with Sachesi some couples of days ago because the update was not available for all as of that time. But I have a good news for every blackberry 10 users, the update is now available; so if you’ve been unble to use Sachesi to upgrade… you can now do this with one click.

Why Should I Upgrade my OS to 10.3.1?

The latest OS 10.3.1 is superb with amazing features

==>Blackberry Blend: Blackberry Blend is a new simple way to effortlessly view your BB messaging and content on your computer or tablets.

==>Blackberry Assistant: it also comes with BB assistant; an incredible personal assistant intuitively controlled by voice or text.

==>Amazon Apps store: This time around, you need to wonder how to install android apps on your blackberry 10… It comes with a default Amazon Apps store with 1000’s of Android apps suitable for your bb10 for free.

==>Battery Enhancement: this will help boost your battery efficiency by up to 15%.

How Can I Upgade?

Before you begin, please back up your current version of OS (It's very important)
==>Go to Blackberry Appstore>>>The first message you’ll see will be your OS 10.3.1 upgrade message as seen in the image below.

==> Make sure you are connected to a wi-fi or you have your data enabled modem  plugged to your PC with Blackberry Link installed.
If you don’t have blackberry link, please download one here or use Wi-Fi directly on your mobile.
==>It will take some couples of min between 30min – 60min depending on the speed of your internet network.

Once you are done upgrading, your device will reboot and … Welcome

source - http://www.doronaij.com/2015/02/how-to-upgrade-upgrade-to-os-10-3-1-on-blackberry-10-device-without-pc/

(1) (Reply)

How To Recover Deleted Contacts From Samsung Galaxy S3/S4/S5 / Sjcam Sj4000 Plus Wifi 2k Video Recording 30fps Waterproof Action Sport Camera / Htc One Repair Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.