Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,598 members, 7,827,255 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:43 AM

Any Good Women Out There, Ready To Settle Down? - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Any Good Women Out There, Ready To Settle Down? (770 Views)

I Need A Matured Lady,ready To Settle Down / looking for a matured guy who is ready to settle down / Looking For A Matured Guy Who Is Ready To Settle Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Good Women Out There, Ready To Settle Down? by jrors(m): 4:40am On Feb 28, 2015
Hello ladies, and thanks for all the love you all have shown me through my time being on here, at this point. I'm still single by choice, but I would like to have a lady in my life, that likes to take things slow when it comes to wanting a relationship with me. And as always, you can leave me a message here. I promise to get back to you asap.

Re: Any Good Women Out There, Ready To Settle Down? by zaralady: 6:42am On Feb 28, 2015
Y online? dere re ladies everywhere.
Re: Any Good Women Out There, Ready To Settle Down? by jrors(m): 7:00am On Feb 28, 2015
Very true, but I decided to give this a try, and see what happens.
Re: Any Good Women Out There, Ready To Settle Down? by Ishilove: 7:49am On Feb 28, 2015
You look non-Nigerian.

Back to topic. It will better if you provide a means where the ladies can contact you privately because most ladies wouldn't want to do that in the open.
Re: Any Good Women Out There, Ready To Settle Down? by Nobody: 8:42am On Feb 28, 2015
[quote author=jrors post=31156340] Hello ladies, and thanks for all the love you all have shown me through my time being on here, at this point. I'm still single by choice, but I would like to have a lady in my life, that likes to take things slow when it comes to wanting a relationship with me. And as always, you can leave me a message here. I promise to get back to yoe]
Re: Any Good Women Out There, Ready To Settle Down? by jrors(m): 9:40am On Feb 28, 2015
I will do that. Thank you.
Re: Any Good Women Out There, Ready To Settle Down? by esere826: 10:36am On Feb 28, 2015
O boy, he don dey since u dey find woman on this site o
since 2006 shocked

women can't be that difficult or terrible na wink
Re: Any Good Women Out There, Ready To Settle Down? by sisisioge: 3:38pm On Feb 28, 2015
Hi. Tell a bit more about yourself...curiosity invoked wink

sisisioge@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: Any Good Women Out There, Ready To Settle Down? by jrors(m): 10:38pm On Feb 28, 2015
Hello esere826, and you're right, it's not hard to find good women right here in na.............but I still want to give this a chance again.
Re: Any Good Women Out There, Ready To Settle Down? by jrors(m): 10:39pm On Feb 28, 2015
Hi sisisioge, thanks for the reply. I'll contact you now.
Re: Any Good Women Out There, Ready To Settle Down? by chillingbabe: 8:30pm On Mar 01, 2015
Hi,u can send me a pm.
Re: Any Good Women Out There, Ready To Settle Down? by jrors(m): 9:23pm On Mar 01, 2015
Hi Chilling...will do it now.smiley
Re: Any Good Women Out There, Ready To Settle Down? by jrors(m): 10:02pm On Mar 01, 2015
Thanks for all the positive responses.smiley
Re: Any Good Women Out There, Ready To Settle Down? by Ishilove: 2:44pm On Mar 02, 2015
Jrors, how the hustle? grin

Indicate in your original post that the ladies can PM you. It isn't advisable for people to drop their contact details online because of unscrupulous people who don't fear God.
Re: Any Good Women Out There, Ready To Settle Down? by jrors(m): 4:37pm On Mar 02, 2015
Hustle?

No, not me...but other than that...I'm good.

(1) (Reply)

Need A Lady For Serious Relationship: / The Day A Man Beats Up His Wife / 7 Signs She’s Taking You For A Ride

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.