Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,308 members, 7,811,916 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:32 PM

I Need A Matured Lady,ready To Settle Down - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I Need A Matured Lady,ready To Settle Down (1735 Views)

A Good Christian God-centric Lady Ready To Settle Down In Osun State / looking for a matured guy who is ready to settle down / Looking For A Matured Guy Who Is Ready To Settle Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Matured Lady,ready To Settle Down by y2kaustinstone: 8:04pm On Dec 10, 2015
Helo,am an enterprising man.from akwa ibom state,born in lagos.currently working n based in Lagos.a graduate,and a christian.
I need a decent lady,either working or doing business.interested,u can call or talk on watsapp via: 08134340380.thnx.
Re: I Need A Matured Lady,ready To Settle Down by y2kaustinstone: 8:34pm On Dec 10, 2015
Pls note,its strictly a relationship that wil transcend to marriage.
Re: I Need A Matured Lady,ready To Settle Down by buscojnr: 11:40pm On Dec 10, 2015
Re: I Need A Matured Lady,ready To Settle Down by y2kaustinstone: 5:27am On Dec 11, 2015
buscojnr:
Looking forward to meet a responsible yoruba working class muslim lady who is a graduate, pretty,intelligent, average or tall in height,fair in complextion,slim or chubby but nt fat,lagos base,AA genotype btw 23-30yrs.feel free 2 reach me if only u meet these crterials.
08069387093. 2883e951
.......why cant u create ur own thread,is it rocket science?.
Re: I Need A Matured Lady,ready To Settle Down by y2kaustinstone: 10:58am On Dec 12, 2015
Compliments of the season all... smiley
Re: I Need A Matured Lady,ready To Settle Down by y2kaustinstone: 11:11pm On Dec 12, 2015
smileycheers
Re: I Need A Matured Lady,ready To Settle Down by slide01: 4:47pm On Dec 14, 2015
Re: I Need A Matured Lady,ready To Settle Down by birdt: 10:29pm On Dec 14, 2015
Joining whereweallmeet, a social dating platform, is the only thing you need to do. in order to find your soul mate.
Re: I Need A Matured Lady,ready To Settle Down by y2kaustinstone: 11:24am On Jun 14, 2016
birdt:
Joining whereweallmeet, a social dating platform, is the only thing you need to do. in order to find your soul mate.
....? angry
Re: I Need A Matured Lady,ready To Settle Down by y2kaustinstone: 11:24am On Jun 16, 2016
.. kiss
Re: I Need A Matured Lady,ready To Settle Down by holluphemydavid(m): 1:05pm On Jun 16, 2016
Am here to read comments
Re: I Need A Matured Lady,ready To Settle Down by buscojnr: 3:49pm On Jun 16, 2016
Re: I Need A Matured Lady,ready To Settle Down by y2kaustinstone: 3:56pm On Sep 06, 2016
buscojnr:
Look forward to meeting a responsible working class yoruba matured muslim lady.she should be a graduate,pretty, intelligent and morally upright,pretty, average in height,slim or chubby but not fat, AA genotype and a lagos based btw 23-30yrs.feel free to hit me up if u meet up.08069387093 and 28D6AAFC.
...create ur own thread
Re: I Need A Matured Lady,ready To Settle Down by ritylove(f): 4:42pm On Sep 06, 2016
And you think Nairaland is the best place to find One? You most be unserious your mom should b ashamed of you now angry
Re: I Need A Matured Lady,ready To Settle Down by somto4u: 9:05pm On Sep 07, 2016
ritylove:
And you think Nairaland is the best place to find One? You most be unserious your mom should b ashamed of you now angry
Are u single miss?
Re: I Need A Matured Lady,ready To Settle Down by titted(f): 8:28pm On Sep 08, 2016
abi oooo
Re: I Need A Matured Lady,ready To Settle Down by somto4u: 8:33pm On Sep 08, 2016
titted:
abi oooo
Why d abi?
Re: I Need A Matured Lady,ready To Settle Down by y2kaustinstone: 10:56am On Sep 14, 2016
ritylove:
......u must be one of d unserious n unscrupulous elements, always prowling Nairaland.if u r unserious,it doesn't mean others shud follow suit.
Re: I Need A Matured Lady,ready To Settle Down by ritylove(f): 12:32pm On Sep 14, 2016
y2kaustinstone:
......u must be one of d unserious n unscrupulous elements, always prowling Nairaland.if u r unserious,it doesn't mean others shud follow suit.
like i care cool
y2kaustinstone:
like i care
Re: I Need A Matured Lady,ready To Settle Down by Invovate(m): 4:22pm On Sep 15, 2016
Please I need a life partner, you can laugh at me but heaven knows i am serious and before God and man i am serious, I am Precious Innovate from Delta in Isoko North, i am into entrepreneurship, please only watsApp / IMO with this number 08076942952
Category of person(s) needed:
Only female should contact please.
A Christian.
Tall or Average height of not less than 5feet 2inches
Not too slim, not more than 50lbl,
no fat/extra fat person please
Chocolate is added advantage if not fair
Graduate or minimum of ND in any field
Business foresight is an added advantage too.
Chubby with AA, AS genotype
O+ or O- group can fit in
State or Tradition of focus: Isoko; Urhobo; Yoruba; Ibo (except Imo).

NOTE:
Must know how to cook and
have fear of God in her.

Note: Once the right person has been seen proper notification will surface.
Thanks.
Re: I Need A Matured Lady,ready To Settle Down by y2kaustinstone: 7:52pm On Sep 17, 2016
Invovate:
Please I need a life partner, you can laugh at me but heaven knows i am serious and before God and man i am serious, I am Precious Innovate from Delta in Isoko North, i am into entrepreneurship, please only watsApp / IMO with this number 08076942952
Category of person(s) needed:
Only female should contact please.
A Christian.
Tall or Average height of not less than 5feet 2inches
Not too slim, not more than 50lbl,
no fat/extra fat person please
Chocolate is added advantage if not fair
Graduate or minimum of ND in any field
Business foresight is an added advantage too.
Chubby with AA, AS genotype
O+ or O- group can fit in
State or Tradition of focus: Isoko; Urhobo; Yoruba; Ibo (except Imo).

NOTE:
Must know how to cook and
have fear of God in her.

Note: Once the right person has been seen proper notification will surface.
Thanks.
......why not create ur own thread?
Re: I Need A Matured Lady,ready To Settle Down by y2kaustinstone: 2:20pm On Sep 21, 2016
Re: I Need A Matured Lady,ready To Settle Down by Nobody: 7:33pm On Sep 21, 2016
Awe, you have been searching since Dec 2015. No single girl here .has even looked your way....you better find another channel to get a girl. tongue
Re: I Need A Matured Lady,ready To Settle Down by y2kaustinstone: 12:33pm On Sep 23, 2016
ProfTea4:
Awe, you have been searching since Dec 2015. No single girl here .has even looked your way....you better find another channel to get a girl. tongue
...........cos i arent gotten any responsible one yet,but my deadline on nairaland falls in november.
Re: I Need A Matured Lady,ready To Settle Down by buscojnr: 9:53pm On Sep 25, 2016
Like to meet a cute muslim lady. Preferably of AA genotype, a workingclass Graduate,chubby or slim and light in complexion btw 23-30yrs who is based in lag. 08069387093(call or what's app) . 28D6AAFC.

(1) (Reply)

Happy Birthday To All Those Born In July. / I Dey Find E- Girlfriend! / Mature Women In Naija Wanted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.