Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,238 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:25 AM

Dubai Easter Shopping Promo - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Dubai Easter Shopping Promo (694 Views)

Samuel Eto'o's Easter Gift To Tony Elumelu As He Visits Him (Photos) / 6 Reasons Why Shopping Online Is Awesome And Why You Should Do It Now / Share Your Black Friday Shopping Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dubai Easter Shopping Promo by clem2love(m): 7:56am On Feb 28, 2015
Buying Made Easy

Buy your Bags,Children clothes,Adult Shoes, Trousers etc ONLY wholesale....

Buy 3set Wedding Gold Rings and Necklace all from Dubai

I help people in Procuring items from Dubai and Ship to Nigeria as often as you want with a procurement fee of #ranging from #8,500 upward

Shipping of all your goods you bought from Dubai is 950naira per kg to Lagos. and to any part of Nigeria upon request

Exchange rate : #62 to 1 Dirhams

Contact +9710528813890 whatapp
BBM 52B2F829

Email : clem2love@gmail.com

You can look me up am here to do Business with serious and honest minded Peeps.............

Do you have anyone willing to ship there Goods from Dubai stress free and Affordable.....contact me

Ask anything you wish to know and i will also Update with Pictures of item you can buy in Wholesale i.e from Dozen or Half Dozen upwards....

HOW IT WORKS

1. YOU PICK A BAG YOU WANT AND ORDER FOR 1 DOZEN OR MORE

2. YOU PAY THE PRICE OF THE BAG PLUS PROCUREMENT CHARGE (You can buy as many dozens as u want procurement fee remains same)

3. SHIPPING TO LAGOS IS 950 NAIRA PER KG

SO YOU WILL PAY COST OF ITEMS + #PROCUREMENT CHARGE + SHIPPING PER KG TO LAGOS

Re: Dubai Easter Shopping Promo by clem2love(m): 11:01am On Mar 05, 2015
Buying Made Easy

Buy your Bags,Children clothes,Adult Shoes, Trousers etc ONLY wholesale....

Buy 3set Wedding Gold Rings and Necklace all from Dubai

I help people in Procuring items from Dubai and Ship to Nigeria as often as you want with a procurement fee of #ranging from #8,500 upward

Shipping of all your goods you bought from Dubai is 950naira per kg to Lagos. and to any part of Nigeria upon request

Exchange rate : #62 to 1 Dirhams

Contact +9710528813890 whatapp BBM 52B2F829

Email : clem2love@gmail.com

You can look me up am here to do Business with serious and honest minded Peeps.............

Do you have anyone willing to ship there Goods from Dubai stress free and Affordable.....contact me

Ask anything you wish to know and i will also Update with Pictures of item you can buy in Wholesale i.e from Dozen or Half Dozen upwards....

HOW IT WORKS

1. YOU PICK A BAG YOU WANT AND ORDER FOR 1 DOZEN OR MORE

2. YOU PAY THE PRICE OF THE BAG PLUS PROCUREMENT CHARGE (You can buy as many dozens as u want procurement fee remains same)

3. SHIPPING TO LAGOS IS 950 NAIRA PER KG

SO YOU WILL PAY COST OF ITEMS + #PROCUREMENT CHARGE + SHIPPING PER KG TO LAGOS

(1) (Reply)

Do You Need Finance? / Kaymu Attacking Konga Directly! / How To Access Free Education In Any Professional Career Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.