Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,673 members, 7,809,561 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:15 AM

164 Corps Members To Receive NYSC Presidential Award - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / 164 Corps Members To Receive NYSC Presidential Award (711 Views)

Nysc Presidential Award / Fixed Date For 2015 NYSC Presidential Honour Award / Jonathan Offers Automatic Employment To 164 Corps Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

164 Corps Members To Receive NYSC Presidential Award by teeebugs: 8:24am On Feb 28, 2015
About 164 corps members are to receive the presidents’ NYSC honours award ceremony which will hold at the Presidential Villa on Monday, March 2, 2015.
This was revealed by the director general of the NYSC, Brig-Gen Johnson Olawumi, while briefing the press on the award ceremony yesterday.
Olawumi stated that 164 winners emerged from 613 nominations received from across the nation, adding that the selections, which were made by distinguished Nigerians with track records of honesty and integrity, were from assessment of reports on each of the nominees for the combined 2012, 2013 and 2014 editions.
He added that the criteria for the selection for the award were on outstanding performance in all critical areas of the service year, orientation course, primary assignment, community development service and winding-up/passing-out activities.
The DG stated that other issues considered for the award include personal qualities of good character, sense of duty, drive and determination, reliability, initiative and resourcefulness, command and leadership, team work and other special contributions.
He added that 994 ex-corps members have been conferred with the award and that with the conferment of award to 164 winners on Monday, the number of winners would increase to 1,158.

Read full story
http://monitor9ja.com/2015/02/164-corps-members-to-receive-nysc-presidential-award/
Re: 164 Corps Members To Receive NYSC Presidential Award by weezii(m): 9:07am On Feb 28, 2015
A big congrats to them oh.

Though some LGIs and State coordinators doesn't help those wif the dream to achieve it.
Re: 164 Corps Members To Receive NYSC Presidential Award by walexyy006: 10:43am On Feb 28, 2015
please has anyone been contacted about details on how to go about the presidential award that is coming up on monday. the issue is that i dont know how all the winner will know that they have been selected for the award. i won state honor award in 2013 batch C but i am yet to get any information on how to go about the presidential award after being nominated for it. please can any one help me with the information on this please
Re: 164 Corps Members To Receive NYSC Presidential Award by ajoskele(m): 12:26pm On Feb 28, 2015
walexyy006:
please has anyone been contacted about details on how to go about the presidential award that is coming up on monday. the issue is that i dont know how all the winner will know that they have been selected for the award. i won state honor award in 2013 batch C but i am yet to get any information on how to go about the presidential award after being nominated for it. please can any one help me with the information on this please
Bros, make I noh lie you? Dem noh pick you at all..
Since 2013, u never move ahead of d awards?
U sha wan shake dis clueless man before e go bak Otuoke.

(1) (Reply)

Maltreatment Of Three Corp Members By Natives Of Suleja And The Police / Which State Do You Serve? And When Is The Date Of July Vouching In The State. / NYSC Orientation Course Content Gets Reviewed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.