Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

Maltreatment Of Three Corp Members By Natives Of Suleja And The Police - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Maltreatment Of Three Corp Members By Natives Of Suleja And The Police (713 Views)

NYSC Loses Three Corp Members,23 To Repeat Service. / Corper Brutalized By The Police In Katsina, His Pastor Flogged (Photos) / Ppa Maltreatment Of Corp Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Maltreatment Of Three Corp Members By Natives Of Suleja And The Police by Nobody: 3:15pm On Sep 05, 2015
Mod please front page this. its from a fellow corp member in suleja

I am a corp member in Suleja, Niger state. Three of my follow corp members has been beaten to coma by the Suleja Local security men Usually called the Yabangas accusing them of resembling some armed robbers that robbed weeks ago. After beaten them to coma, the policemen intervened, otherwise it would have been like the ALU 4. Now this guys has been in police custody for days and denied them of treatment. The police were claiming investigation is still on. Pls help me broadcasting this message on all social media until it gets to the Director
General of NYSC. THANKS

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Maltreatment Of Three Corp Members By Natives Of Suleja And The Police by makingsense(m): 3:20pm On Sep 05, 2015
So this is what some one get for serving his FATHERLAND...

Totally wrong.
Re: Maltreatment Of Three Corp Members By Natives Of Suleja And The Police by Nobody: 3:24pm On Sep 05, 2015
nnamdiokere45:
Mod please front page this. its from a fellow corp member in suleja

I am a corp member in Suleja, Niger state. Three of my follow corp members has been beaten to coma by the Suleja Local security men Usually called the Yabangas accusing them of resembling some armed robbers that robbed weeks ago. After beaten them to coma, the policemen intervened, otherwise it would have been like the ALU 4. Now this guys has been in police custody for days and denied them of treatment. The police were claiming investigation is still on. Pls help me broadcasting this message on all social media until it gets to the Director
General of NYSC. THANKS
Inform the LGI and let the LGI inform the zonal inspector and the ZI will report to the state coordinator while the state coordinator will do the needful. Act fast until it gets out of hand. May God vindicate them!

1 Like

Re: Maltreatment Of Three Corp Members By Natives Of Suleja And The Police by ukeme200(m): 5:04pm On Sep 05, 2015
Mods, pls move this thread to FP. ASAP
Re: Maltreatment Of Three Corp Members By Natives Of Suleja And The Police by Macdove02(m): 5:21pm On Sep 05, 2015
Na wa o...
Re: Maltreatment Of Three Corp Members By Natives Of Suleja And The Police by iamauxin(m): 7:48am On Sep 06, 2015
They were beaten to coma by the natives and arrested by the police in an unconscious state...don't understandi that... report the matter to the military, they see corpers as one of them and through that way the corpers can be released. You can also report to any federal agency.
Re: Maltreatment Of Three Corp Members By Natives Of Suleja And The Police by Nobody: 9:38am On Sep 06, 2015
Haba...front page fast...if it was Tonto dike news it would have been flung to Fp since angry..

Cc seun, Ishilove, lalasticala etc

Op you could do well to provide additional info...

(1) (Reply)

As A Corper Which Business Can Someone Do With 100k During His Service Year / Which State Do You Serve? And When Is The Date Of July Vouching In The State. / NYSC Corper Who Gave Part Of His Last Allowee To The Needys On The Street

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.