Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,420 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:56 PM

Photos: The Dress That Broke The Internet. Please Whats Your Opinion About This - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Photos: The Dress That Broke The Internet. Please Whats Your Opinion About This (1841 Views)

See The Dress A Lady Asked For VS What She Got / Kaftcitra:the Perfect Dress That Brings Out The Woman In You / Photos: The Power Of Makeup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: The Dress That Broke The Internet. Please Whats Your Opinion About This by klem93(m): 8:40am On Feb 28, 2015
Before you talk say I don come again, no be me ooo. But this dress recently broke the internet over opinions of its colour which have caused alot over two days with some celebrities in interogation. Kim Kardeshian said she saw White and Gold while Kanye said Black and Blue and Taylor Swift said what she saw is also Black. Please whats the colour that you see. http://www.maxgist.com/2015/02/the-dress-that-broke-internet-over.html

Re: Photos: The Dress That Broke The Internet. Please Whats Your Opinion About This by MissEse: 9:00am On Feb 28, 2015
Even if the dress is soaked with hypo, I will still not see it as white n gold.
Some pple just don't want to be honest with themselves. When I read comments about the dress, I just wonder why a sane person would see that dress as white n gold
Re: Photos: The Dress That Broke The Internet. Please Whats Your Opinion About This by Dandeson1(m): 9:26am On Feb 28, 2015
am actually seeing white and gold bro, I tink u are blind
Re: Photos: The Dress That Broke The Internet. Please Whats Your Opinion About This by onyekachee(f): 7:37pm On Mar 03, 2015
Useless dress
Re: Photos: The Dress That Broke The Internet. Please Whats Your Opinion About This by zoeys: 3:57am On Mar 04, 2015
so hot dress,whether people can saw different color?
could you also tell me that the color you see at this blue homecoming dresses

(1) (Reply)

Check Out The Ankara Dress Kate Henshaw Wore Today / Unbelievable Photos Of A Guy Who Bleaches His Skin Beyond Recognition / Mimy_wears The Best Selling Brand At Moment Both Office And Online Shopping....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.