Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,494 members, 7,830,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

D'banj Hangs Out With Africa’s Youngest Billionaire Ashish J. Thakkar - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / D'banj Hangs Out With Africa’s Youngest Billionaire Ashish J. Thakkar (1635 Views)

D'banj Hangs Out With Model Bernice Burgos (PHOTOS AND VIDEO) / D'banj Poses With Africa's Youngest Billionaire Ashish J. Thakkar In Dubai / D'banj And Ashish J. Thakkar, African Youngest Billionaire Pictured Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

D'banj Hangs Out With Africa’s Youngest Billionaire Ashish J. Thakkar by Adenugay(m): 10:17am On Feb 28, 2015
[img]http://2.bp..com/-4HoEihifvUc/VPFZNxLvJSI/AAAAAAABh0E/-GXpXWHVyno/s1600/1599357_952363404776568_973238051_n.jpg[/img]

[img]http://2.bp..com/-4HoEihifvUc/VPFZNxLvJSI/AAAAAAABh0E/-GXpXWHVyno/s1600/1599357_952363404776568_973238051_n.jpg[/img]

Nigeria's top entertainer D'Banj is still in Dubai and living it up! Pictured above is him hanging out with serial entrepreneur Ashish J. Thakkar, who at 33 years old, is the Founder and Managing Director of Mara Group, a diversified conglomerate with approximately USD $1 billion in revenues.

These are things that happen when you are a big fish like D'Banj.

Read more>>> http://www.justyouchat.com/dbanj-hangs-out-with-africas-youngest-billionaire-ashish-j-thakkar/
Re: D'banj Hangs Out With Africa’s Youngest Billionaire Ashish J. Thakkar by nksplash(f): 10:23am On Feb 28, 2015
NICE one me coming behind
Re: D'banj Hangs Out With Africa’s Youngest Billionaire Ashish J. Thakkar by Airforce1(m): 10:23am On Feb 28, 2015
Dis tha kinda life I want to live

Tired of these school shittt .... I want more

I want to be a super star
I want to be on everyone's lips

I want Obama to know my name

I want the world to know I exist

Dis school shiit ain't my thing and I just
might drop out and go pursue my dream

For real mehn
cool
Re: D'banj Hangs Out With Africa’s Youngest Billionaire Ashish J. Thakkar by Nobody: 10:26am On Feb 28, 2015
Baba dey form familiarity everywhere ni oooo

Total clinching
Less I forget

FTC
Re: D'banj Hangs Out With Africa’s Youngest Billionaire Ashish J. Thakkar by blackjack21(m): 10:26am On Feb 28, 2015
Aaah! OGA TITUS gringringrin

1 Like

Re: D'banj Hangs Out With Africa’s Youngest Billionaire Ashish J. Thakkar by Nobody: 10:26am On Feb 28, 2015
Why is the Asisha's head sideways?
Re: D'banj Hangs Out With Africa’s Youngest Billionaire Ashish J. Thakkar by Nobody: 10:33am On Feb 28, 2015
blackjack21:
Aaah! OGA TITUS gringringrin

Dey dia dey yarn oshi, mk him dey smile to bank
Re: D'banj Hangs Out With Africa’s Youngest Billionaire Ashish J. Thakkar by Nobody: 10:35am On Feb 28, 2015
Lamispaco:
Baba dey form familiarity everywhere ni oooo

Total clinching
Less I forget

FTC

I'd like to see u clinch with these people
Iranu oshi
Re: D'banj Hangs Out With Africa’s Youngest Billionaire Ashish J. Thakkar by rozayx5(m): 10:35am On Feb 28, 2015
Airforce1:

For real mehn
cool

then set ur lazy AZZ on fire and work on yoursef undecided
Re: D'banj Hangs Out With Africa’s Youngest Billionaire Ashish J. Thakkar by kolubo(m): 10:38am On Feb 28, 2015
Re: D'banj Hangs Out With Africa’s Youngest Billionaire Ashish J. Thakkar by Viktoh(m): 10:40am On Feb 28, 2015
Bangaleeee
Re: D'banj Hangs Out With Africa’s Youngest Billionaire Ashish J. Thakkar by Mhizkel(f): 10:41am On Feb 28, 2015
I'm feeling the nigga
Re: D'banj Hangs Out With Africa’s Youngest Billionaire Ashish J. Thakkar by blackjack21(m): 10:54am On Feb 28, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

Dey dia dey yarn oshi, mk him dey smile to bank

What the big deal? I'm smiling too, I'm smiling at your stupieedity. gringringrin

1 Like

Re: D'banj Hangs Out With Africa’s Youngest Billionaire Ashish J. Thakkar by Nobody: 10:57am On Feb 28, 2015
blackjack21:

What the big deal? I'm smiling too, I'm smiling at your stupieedity. gringringrin

E dey yur body like eczema
Re: D'banj Hangs Out With Africa’s Youngest Billionaire Ashish J. Thakkar by blackjack21(m): 11:03am On Feb 28, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

E dey yur body like eczema

go and die

Re: D'banj Hangs Out With Africa’s Youngest Billionaire Ashish J. Thakkar by Nobody: 11:05am On Feb 28, 2015
blackjack21:

go and die

How e dey do u this mornin?

Re: D'banj Hangs Out With Africa’s Youngest Billionaire Ashish J. Thakkar by blackjack21(m): 11:11am On Feb 28, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

How e dey do u this mornin?

Kilowa ninu oju iyan to kola.

1 Like

Re: D'banj Hangs Out With Africa’s Youngest Billionaire Ashish J. Thakkar by blackjack21(m): 11:15am On Feb 28, 2015
Airforce1:

For real mehn
cool

Follow your dream, it's worth pursuing.
Don't.be scared of failure, it's part of success.

2 Likes

Re: D'banj Hangs Out With Africa’s Youngest Billionaire Ashish J. Thakkar by Nobody: 11:26am On Feb 28, 2015
blackjack21:

Kilowa ninu oju iyan to kola.

E b lik u don dey ya weyrey

Re: D'banj Hangs Out With Africa’s Youngest Billionaire Ashish J. Thakkar by blackjack21(m): 11:33am On Feb 28, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

E b lik u don dey ya weyrey

ah! So you're in a cake? No wonder.
Re: D'banj Hangs Out With Africa’s Youngest Billionaire Ashish J. Thakkar by Nobody: 11:39am On Feb 28, 2015
blackjack21:

ah! So you're in a cake? No wonder.

Cake kor, bread ni. Shioooor tongue
Re: D'banj Hangs Out With Africa’s Youngest Billionaire Ashish J. Thakkar by blackjack21(m): 11:46am On Feb 28, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

Cake kor, bread ni. Shioooor tongue

I mean cage.
Your master did no good. I just put you in a cage and gave you a mobile phone, and there you are happy nairalanding.
What a weird dude.
Re: D'banj Hangs Out With Africa’s Youngest Billionaire Ashish J. Thakkar by Nobody: 11:49am On Feb 28, 2015
blackjack21:

I mean cage.
Your master did no good. I just put you in a cage and gave you a mobile phone, and there you are happy nairalanding.
What a weird dude.

Ogbeni, go pick beans cheesy
This Pirate is allergic to bullsh!t tongue
Re: D'banj Hangs Out With Africa’s Youngest Billionaire Ashish J. Thakkar by blackjack21(m): 11:57am On Feb 28, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

Ogbeni, go pick beans cheesy
This Pirate is allergic to bullsh!t tongue

What good is a Pirate in a cake. tongue
Re: D'banj Hangs Out With Africa’s Youngest Billionaire Ashish J. Thakkar by Nobody: 11:59am On Feb 28, 2015
blackjack21:

What good is a Pirate in a cake. tongue

E b like say u like cake so much its beginning to affect u tongue
Re: D'banj Hangs Out With Africa’s Youngest Billionaire Ashish J. Thakkar by blackjack21(m): 12:03pm On Feb 28, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

E b like say u like cake so much its beginning to affect u tongue

Yeah I like cake. I'm eating em right now.
Shall I throw some into you cage? grintongue
Re: D'banj Hangs Out With Africa’s Youngest Billionaire Ashish J. Thakkar by Nobody: 12:09pm On Feb 28, 2015
blackjack21:

Yeah I like cake. I'm eating em right now.
Shall I throw some into you cage? grintongue

Lol. I look like who dey cage?
Re: D'banj Hangs Out With Africa’s Youngest Billionaire Ashish J. Thakkar by blackjack21(m): 1:33pm On Feb 28, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

Lol. I look like who dey cage?
That pic of a lion you posted gave the idea. grin
Re: D'banj Hangs Out With Africa’s Youngest Billionaire Ashish J. Thakkar by Nobody: 1:40pm On Feb 28, 2015
blackjack21:

That pic of a lion you posted gave the idea. grin

U just dnt get simple illustrations. Do u?
Re: D'banj Hangs Out With Africa’s Youngest Billionaire Ashish J. Thakkar by blackjack21(m): 2:33pm On Feb 28, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

U just dnt get simple illustrations. Do u?

Alright, the convo with you is getting boring, don't quote me again.
Re: D'banj Hangs Out With Africa’s Youngest Billionaire Ashish J. Thakkar by Nobody: 3:07pm On Feb 28, 2015
blackjack21:

Alright, the convo with you is getting boring, don't quote me again.

And now that I have......whAt u gonna do?
Go drink cement with Alomo. It will help cure u

(1) (Reply)

Olu Jacobs,Desmond Elliot,Funke,Others On A Set Of New Movie 'One Fine Day'(Pics / Top Three Nigerians Who Take Nice Pictures In Front Of Their Gate / See the cost to invite Warren Buffet (One of the world's richest men) for lunch!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.