Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:53 AM

Surepgis Pay Your Interns - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Surepgis Pay Your Interns (1263 Views)

Exposed: How To Easily Pay Your Electricity Bills Without Queuing Up / Undergraduate,interns,ond And Bsc Holders Come In / What Will Be The Hope Of The GIS Interns From SURE-P? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Surepgis Pay Your Interns by Edokpia: 10:31am On Feb 28, 2015
It is highly regrettable that the much admired and laudable SUREPGIS INTERNSHIP PROGRAMME initiated by the present administration that is suppose to provide succour for the unemployed graduates across nigeria has turned to be a burden and an embodiment of hopelessness to the interns hired under the scheme. So many interns under this programme has not been paid since they started work, some have not been paid for the past 4,5 or six months. Each month the management of surep will release payment to a very few intern(not up to 30 percent) scattered across the country and the rest is history.while others who has been spending their previous savings on transportation to work will continue to wait and hope in vain repeatedly every month. One intern I knew who resigned from his previous private job because of this programme has been left more confused and distabilized in life because he can no longer afford to feed and pay his rent for one room.He so believe as FG sponsored programme at least 30k is sure every month,he never knew the reverse will be the case. So the entire SUREPGIS INTERNS are appealing to the Federal government investigate and help resolve this abnormality in surepgis programme.
Re: Surepgis Pay Your Interns by barbiegirl4luv(f): 10:39am On Feb 28, 2015
Lips sealed lipsrsealed
Re: Surepgis Pay Your Interns by Psittacus(m): 10:53am On Feb 28, 2015
This is not a fair treatment. Couple with the fact that so many intern succum to alot humilating treatment by their employers, the hope of getting their monthly stipend is the only reason they hanged on. And please someone should not just say it's d fault of the interns. The system they adopted for d payment is clear to everyone, "let's keep a few mouth shut, the rest we have themselves to blame". The day of reckoning is coming....

1 Like

Re: Surepgis Pay Your Interns by kamikaze2458(m): 8:45am On Jul 03, 2015
Edokpia is the timesheet for july out?
Re: Surepgis Pay Your Interns by Edokpia: 8:57am On Jul 03, 2015
kamikaze2458:
Edokpia is the timesheet for july out?
. Yes,since 1st july.
Re: Surepgis Pay Your Interns by LaurelP(m): 8:58am On Jul 03, 2015
Nigeria!!!
Tell me that thing that can work out successfully in dis country. Unemployed graduates spend their money, some even borrow transport fare to go to work, only to be owed a backlog of salaries.
No wonder the situation is even worse in d private sector. People are being paid October salary in March, while others are being owed up to 6 months salary.
Suffering and injustice everywhere. When is the touted Change going to start?
Re: Surepgis Pay Your Interns by elvisbrave: 4:23pm On Sep 21, 2015
Application for non-payment of 6 months stipend.

NAME OF ORGANISATION: UNIVAL INFOTECH LTD, BENIN CITY,

STATE: EDO STATE

MY EMAIL IS :- ELVISBRAVE@YAHOO.COM

PHONE NUMBER: 08072240031

UNIQUE BENEFICIARY CODE: GI-EDO-ORE-00771

INTERN FULL NAME: OGIEVA ELVIS

GIS UBA ACCOUNT: 2077275521

OUTSTANDING STIPENDS: JANUARY, MARCH, APRIL, MAY JUNE, JULY

I was only paid February and my 3 days Training allowance of N15,000

I have called the office several time and have complain still no positive result. Kindly assist me so that I can get paid. I am finding it difficult to pay my transport fare to my place of work. Please do something urgent.

Your early response will be appreciated.

Regards

Elvis Ogieva
Re: Surepgis Pay Your Interns by jerome263: 5:04pm On Sep 21, 2015
elvisbrave:
Application for non-payment of 6 months stipend.

NAME OF ORGANISATION: UNIVAL INFOTECH LTD, BENIN CITY,

STATE: EDO STATE

MY EMAIL IS :- ELVISBRAVE@YAHOO.COM

PHONE NUMBER: 08072240031

UNIQUE BENEFICIARY CODE: GI-EDO-ORE-00771

INTERN FULL NAME: OGIEVA ELVIS

GIS UBA ACCOUNT: 2077275521

OUTSTANDING STIPENDS: JANUARY, MARCH, APRIL, MAY JUNE, JULY

I was only paid February and my 3 days Training allowance of N15,000

I have called the office several time and have complain still no positive result. Kindly assist me so that I can get paid. I am finding it difficult to pay my transport fare to my place of work. Please do something urgent.

Your early response will be appreciated.

Regards

Elvis Ogieva
. Hmmm, I c

(1) (Reply)

Test Invite From Pruvia Integrated / CLAP Invitation / 6 Reasons Why Publishing Your School Project Work Online Will Boost Your CV .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.